It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
May 9-2017 "eight days in may..."

Analogy. In 1994 Pulp Fiction was released. The consensus at the time from the average movie goer was "I was lost for most of the movie, but then it all made sense at the end." The film was a non traditional linear narrative (not the first) QT: "One thing that's cool is that by breaking up the linear structure, when I watch the film with an audience, it does break [the audience's] ALPHA STATE. It's like, all of a sudden, 'I gotta watch this ... I gotta pay attention.'

Q is doing the same exact thing. Enjoy the show.

The pieces are coming together now...

Best splain, thus far!

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Are you talking about the Chinese geneticist behind the CRISPR babies? The one that was removed and has since disappeared; at least from msm.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
William Barr has been sworn-in as the new Attorney General 😎

The House has passed the funding bill 😎

Now what?

Signs are pointing to new A.G. William Barr terminating Bob Mueller's witch-hunt, ASAP. His appointment as Special Counsel was NOT legal.

Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Q2714/15
"Who targeted NSA re: SURV expose/prevent pre U1 / IRAN?"
Interesting line here. C_A attacked the NSA to prevent the NSA from stopping the U1-Russia-Iran-Nuke is all Clinton scenario?????

Wasn't "white hat" Adm. Mike Rogers in charge of the NSA, and "black hat" John Brennan in charge of the CIA, during that time frame?

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I hope they're paying close attention to the so-called border compromise bill so that Trump doesn't sign it.

It has a couple of real bad provisions stuck into it.

Poison Pills

It limits where barrier can be built and gives mayors veto power in whether or not barriers can be built in their towns. It also gives people even more incentive to grab a child prior to crossing the border.

None of the funds provided by this act…may be used by the Secretary of Homeland Security to place in detention, remove, refer for a decision whether to initiate removal proceedings, or initiate removal proceedings against a sponsor, potential sponsor, or member of a household of a sponsor or potential sponsor of an unaccompanied alien child.

In other words, this would mean that ICE cannot detain or remove anyone who has effectively any relationship with an “unaccompanied” minor — either because they’re sponsors, in the same household as sponsors, or even just “potential sponsors” (or in the household of potential sponsors!) of such a child.

There’s already a huge incentive to bring a child with you if you’re planning to infiltrate the border, because kids can’t be held more than 20 days, according to the Flores agreement, and we don’t separate parents from kids, so if you sneak across with a kid in tow, you’re released into the U.S.

The new provision would create an incentive for illegal aliens already here to order up kids from Central America as human shields against deportation. After all, 80 percent of the sponsors of unaccompanied children are in the country illegally in the first place — usually parents or other relatives paying criminal gangs to bring the kids to the U.S., knowing that the likelihood that they’ll be repatriated is virtually nil.

So it ups the incentive to traffic kids even more.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
More to this story than we know. I'm very interested in why are we hearing about it now since this went down in 2013. As an AF veteran involved in sensitive work, I can assure you her shenanigans would have been flagged and her clearance pulled in a heartbeat. So why not????? True story, I knew a guy who had a similar clearance back in the late 70s. He had a bad night at the NCO club and wandering home to the barracks got lost and ended up wandering onto the taxiway below
his barracks. He lost his clearance instantly and was retrained to another job.

www.airforcetimes.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Awesome find with SEBM!! I looked into OTR and found this:

The effectiveness of vibrational stimulus to accelerate orthodontic tooth movement: a systematic review.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

I don't know what tooth movement would have do with anything, maybe worth looking into the people involved.

also:
"We only go 'public' when we want the 'target' to 'know'."
That's interesting.

Going by the MK Ultra angle to this, I saw on Qanon twitter a man dressed in black talking on the phone, that someone had zoomed in on. Was that a deprogramming call from Q group to prevent what he was just activated to do? Maybe he was about silence someone they needed to talk to, regarding the L.A raid (I also feel it's connected)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Buncho new Q

so spicy

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Has this been posted yet?

BREAKING: President Trump will sign bill Friday morning to avoid shutdown, then announce $8 billion national emergency for border wall, official says - CNN

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
so. seriously meow.
what do we do if Q links here?

i say panic

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: queenofswords
SEBM (Society for Experimental Biology and Medicine) twitter.com...

NICE.

...and OTM?

In that link was this title:

The SEBM/EBM China Outreach Office: On the move

That was just TOO coincidental!

OTM
Office of Technology Management

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If the border security measures (physical/electronic) can beefed up enough, quickly enough, a lot of illegal-immigrant concerns will be greatly reduced.

Sept2019 - Trump to Pelosi: " You want to reduce the number of beds for illegal aliens, and close 3 detention centers? Go ahead! We don't have such a great need for all that now."

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Drop the popcorn and run

Their is also this on OTM

OTM Advanced Capabilities Managing Retail Transportation Needs

Warning PDF

otmsig.communities.oaug.org... .pdf

edit on 14-2-2019 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Da Plan Da Plan.

Kushner: Mideast peace plan expected after Israeli election

WARSAW, Poland (AP) — President Donald Trump's senior Middle East adviser, son-in-law Jared Kushner, said Thursday that the Trump administration would unveil its much-awaited Mideast "Deal of the Century" after Israeli elections on April 9.

Netanyahu has long boasted of clandestinely developing good relations with several Arab states, despite a lack of official ties. Bringing such contacts out into the open would mark a major diplomatic coup and put a seal of approval on his goal of improving Israel's standing in the world, and particularly with Arabs

Briefing reporters later, Netanyahu declined to say whether he had met any other Arab leaders or what was discussed. But he did say the atmosphere at Thursday's gathering was "unfathomable" as far as the like-mindedness of the participants involved. He said when he spoke, the Arabs in the room listened intently, with some expressing very similar sentiments regarding the threat posed by Iran.

"Something amazing is happening here," he said. "There is a real change here ... we spoke about Iran, Iran, Iran."

news.yahoo.com...

Saving what for last?

Do it Q.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Buncho new Q
so spicy

Message #2712 confirms that Q's public posts are often as much for the "targets", as they are for us Q followers.

Q is Brazen In-Their-Face: "YOU can't stop what is coming. NOBODY can!"

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

When they say peace and safety ...

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

"Deal of the Century" would be an under-statement. This century is only 18 years old.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Pray. That the ATS Db doesn't crash n' burn.

Archive everything offline. Rel get the backups ready.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

We say "You took your time"?

top topics

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join