It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Re #2699 - It looks like everything is listed as SP (spouse) owned, except for two properties in CA, the home and one other.

Follow the spouse? What GLOBAL investments might he be involved in? Why is everything in his name only? What is Maxine hiding?

Sid Williams and Maxine Waters have been married since 1977, and she still goes by Waters and ALL this property and investment is in his name only??????

Does Waters have any children? That would be something to look at as well.

She wanted to be the head of the Financial Services Committee...... Her finances better be able to withstand scrutiny.

So we have a Head of the Intelligence Committee that Leaks info and a head of the Financial Services Committee who has some questionable dealings.

Par for the Course.

Capitalizing on a Politician's Clout
Link to Article about Waters Kids

She has at least one Son and one Daughter from the article.

edit on 12-2-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The new MI rep from AFM area, the "impeach the MF", one has the same problem: Rashida Tlaib Broke Michigan Election Law By Lying About Her Address Seems her dad ratted on her.

I hadn't heard about this. Apparently, she used her father's address to falsely claim she lived in Michigan's 13th district, while in fact she lived in Dearborn, outside the district. Her own father confirms she's never lived at his current address.

edit on 12-2-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: ATS is giving me all kinds of weird errors lately.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It's okay this is totally Halal because of taqiyya

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I haven't had time to read this thoroughly (there's several pages), but there appears to be some good stuff to dig for bones.

articles.latimes.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: pavil

I haven't had time to read this thoroughly (there's several pages), but there appears to be some good stuff to dig for bones.

articles.latimes.com...

I wonder if Q meant actual bones. Dig them up and move them elsewhere to break the link to the property owner.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
So, George Papadapolous just tweeted out “Trust the Plan.” Has he ever tweeted out any pro-Q messages or anything like that in the past? This is another person deeply involved in all of this directly quoting Q on social media. Kind of a big deal.

I can’t link to it because I’m on my phone, but it’s there if you look.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

It would mean a lot more if it was a whole crowd of people at a trump rally wearing those shirts instead of just that one crazy looking lady.

Who is she any way?

Are you sure that isn't photo shopped?

Do you have the vid of this?

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Braking news: thehill.com...

The El Paso Fire Department on Monday denied that President Trump had received special permission to fit 10,000 people into an arena for his campaign rally in the city. Enrique Aguilar, fire public information officer, told the El Paso Times that Trump received no special treatment and that 6,500 people attended the rally at the El Paso County Coliseum.

There were 5k-7k at O'Rourke rally.

www.cbsnews.com...

ijr.com...

You can see from this video that there were well over 200 people at the O'Rourke rally

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Seems folks on the twit are being "messed with" in new ways. Seemingly in a more coordinated effort as well.

Messing with the twit connections in a new way is a sign of panic. I expect something about the DJT rally last night triggered a change.

Frankly Q folks need to take a hold of the twit.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep
Rule #1 about crowd estimates: They're bullsh!t. Absolutely always. Unless it's something where they sold tickets, no nobody will ever actually
count how many people attended.

Rule #2 about crowd estimates: the estimate will vary wildly depending on whether the guy giving the estimate wants it to be a big number or a small number.

As best as I can tell, Beto probably had a few thousand people. Trump clearly had a packed stadium, with a huge overflow outside that likely exceeded the number of people inside the stadium.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The compromise Government funding bill is being analyzed this afternoon. It looks like if President Trump signs it, he will be prevented from declaring a National Emergency to continue building the border wall.

mobile.twitter.com...

Its a trap!

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That’s okay. He doesn’t need to declare a natural emergency in order to build the wall.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

with a huge overflow outside that likely exceeded the number of people inside the stadium.

Got any images or vid of that?

packed stadium

Fire department says it was 6k people inside.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
People are overlooking the fact that both the Long Beach municipal building and the Guatemalan House of Culture are scheduled to be demolished.

Even if the Wiltshire team were in bio suits and did carry out a package, there's really nothing to indicate this was anything more than a drill.

That being the case, I wonder which urban targets the US military were training for, domestic or abroad?

It seems like more of a show of force, considering the timing and the foreshadowing of "watch what happens right after the SOTU address". I would technically consider it a feint.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The compromise Government funding bill is being analyzed this afternoon. It looks like if President Trump signs it, he will be prevented from declaring a National Emergency to continue building the border wall.

mobile.twitter.com...

Its a trap!

I don't believe that legislation can abrogate the ability to declare a National Emergency. He may declare the wall a necessary military asset and build it anyway. Meanwhile, the country will be watching the trials/tribunals of Comey and Brennan while wallowing in voyeurism watching the Clinton Foundation get fined into oblivion by the IRS.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

edit on 2/12/2019 by pteridine because: Alas, the computer saw two enter keystrokes. I will punish it with a hot soldering iron

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

lol, not one long shot.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I agree that it was more likely a feint than a hot op but we don't have enough information either way. Could it be getting the public used to exercises to slip in some real stuff at a later date? A bit of uncertainty would also cause those with worrisome materials around to try and move said materials.

ETA: Speaking of hot ops, has anyone heard from Warrior of late. He must be busy.
edit on 2/12/2019 by pteridine because: ETA

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Rule #1 about crowd estimates: They're bullsh!t. Absolutely always. Unless it's something where they sold tickets, no nobody will ever actually
count how many people attended.

Rule #2 about crowd estimates: the estimate will vary wildly depending on whether the guy giving the estimate wants it to be a big number or a small number.

As best as I can tell, Beto probably had a few thousand people. Trump clearly had a packed stadium, with a huge overflow outside that likely exceeded the number of people inside the stadium.

Fire department and wikipedia claims 6500 capacity, google claims 5250 capacity. Which one is wrong?

top topics

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join