It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

That's what I thought, too.

It looks like Maxine's spouse is the owner of that property.

Sid Williams’ age is 74 and he’s had quite a few jobs before he settled into retirement. Sid Williams’ net worth isn’t verified, but he was once a professional football player for the Cleveland Browns and Washington Redskins. He was also a car dealer for Mercedes-Benz in Hollywood and he was a minority business developer with former teammate Jim Brown. His most notable profession was when he was appointed as the U.S. ambassador to the Bahamas during the Clinton administration.
www.earnthenecklace.com...

He grew up in Houston, so this is probably not something to dig on. It could be property he's had in his family for decades for all we know.

(Scratch that one out??)
edit on 12-2-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Annunakki always in control.
Always

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

IDK man, this is an official gov disclosure form, you would think she would know how to spell the street name of where she owns property. This is a giant difference in typing Barstow and Baristo...

Here's her 2017 filing and still has same spelling.
clerk.house.gov...

"Tract Unit 3357,Lot 96, CA" is real property, possibly a mining claim.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I wouldnt cross anything out at this point.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Breakdown of the Los Angeles Event.

Removing some form of agent/bio/radiation that was placed in building to be detonated when it was demolished.

If true. Cranky = respect...
to all those involved. Pass it up.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

With regards to the property in Houston, the HCAD Parcel viewer lists a different person as the owner.

Owner Name: [redacted by j&c]
State Class: C1
Appraised Value: $ 14,625.00
Market Value: $ 14,625.00
Address: 2201 KIRK ST
City: HOUSTON
Zipcode: 77026
Subdivision: COMFORT PL AND OTHERS

HCAD Parcel Viewer

The tax records going as far back as 2014 (2013 gives an internal server error) lists the same person with a different home address and it is not Waters or her spouse. The address of the listed owner is in a much nicer part of town; as in near River Oaks. Looking for connections between the listed owner and Waters only brings up different pages at voat.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Whoever this "new" Q is that is currently posting, he/she uses an apostrophe for plurals.

#2698 - Clinton's for Clintons
#2702 - Anon's for Anons

Maybe it's intentionally erroneous for some reason.

Just an OBSERVATION.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

What do you mean, new Q?
edit on 12-2-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Annunakki always in control.
Always

I was thinking more like Hyperborean giant DNA that was harvested in the future then infused into POTUS' balls 13 years ago via John Titor time travel.

...but could be Annunaki too.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

We've always though of Q as a team.

For me, anyway, the language and rhythm of the drops seem slightly different. It just feels like a different team member right now is doing the posting.

I could be wrong.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Breakdown of the Los Angeles Event.

Removing some form of agent/bio/radiation that was placed in building to be detonated when it was demolished.

If true. Cranky = respect...
to all those involved. Pass it up.

Comedic relief?

So the sex cult got hold of hillaries yellow cake and potus wanted it for himself so he sent in special forces after scheduling a training mission weeks in advance and telling the public they were coming.

Maybe it was just a classified orgy?

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Based on the last couple of drops ("spelling error was not intended", followed by "oops no error"), I'm guessing this particular poster was travelling with Trump's team.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Re #2699 - It looks like everything is listed as SP (spouse) owned, except for two properties in CA, the home and one other.

Follow the spouse? What GLOBAL investments might he be involved in? Why is everything in his name only? What is Maxine hiding?

Sid Williams and Maxine Waters have been married since 1977, and she still goes by Waters and ALL this property and investment is in his name only??????

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Yes, I did notice. Seems we moved from cryptic Q to wordy/grammer Q.

Q 2697:

[Ref: public optics: ‘retired’’left’ refers to ‘fired/forced’]

Another new type of encoding?

Did anyone discover what Q means by "Spelling error by mistake."

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It means that he made an accidental, genuine mistake, rather than one that was intentional. Remember, everything matters, mispellings usually matter when dealing with Q. This one was Q saying that he made a genuine mistake and to not read anything else into it.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

With regards to the property in Houston, the HCAD Parcel viewer lists a different person as the owner.

Owner Name: [redacted by j&c]
State Class: C1
Appraised Value: $ 14,625.00
Market Value: $ 14,625.00
Address: 2201 KIRK ST
City: HOUSTON
Zipcode: 77026
Subdivision: COMFORT PL AND OTHERS

HCAD Parcel Viewer

The tax records going as far back as 2014 (2013 gives an internal server error) lists the same person with a different home address and it is not Waters or her spouse. The address of the listed owner is in a much nicer part of town; as in near River Oaks. Looking for connections between the listed owner and Waters only brings up different pages at voat.

Max seemingly has never lived in the district "it" claims to represent. My guess is it lives below ground - but I'm cranky this AM.

From 2015: Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters is registered to vote at her home in the Vermont Knolls neighborhood in South Los Angeles. The home used to be within the boundaries of her district, until redistricting shifted some of Waters' neighbors into the 37th District now represented by Democratic Rep.

Says she lives just around the corner from her office - she didn't.

From 2014: The posters were placed outside Waters' home, adjacent to the iconic Randy's Donuts near LAX, at 405 and 110 freeway entrances or exits, and outside the Forum in Inglewood, Hutchinson said.

This address is on the other end of her district. She didn't live their either.

The home in the google image is in Hancock Park, nowhere near her alleged homes in these articles.

The new MI rep from AFM area, the "impeach the MF", one has the same problem: Rashida Tlaib Broke Michigan Election Law By Lying About Her Address Seems her dad ratted on her.

Since Max is the spawn of the undead I doubt we'll be so lucky on her being ratted out.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Based on the last couple of drops ("spelling error was not intended", followed by "oops no error"), I'm guessing this particular poster was travelling with Trump's team.

Q probably initially thought "Mathematically" was spelled wrong.
I actually did a doubletake on it when I first read it.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Re #2699 - It looks like everything is listed as SP (spouse) owned, except for two properties in CA, the home and one other.

Follow the spouse? What GLOBAL investments might he be involved in? Why is everything in his name only? What is Maxine hiding?

Sid Williams and Maxine Waters have been married since 1977, and she still goes by Waters and ALL this property and investment is in his name only??????

QOS, The "rich" of the world put NOTHING in their name - they know not too. They encourage the lowly slaves to do so in order to take things away from them when they want. What we are "taught" is not the "right" thing to do, but the exact opposite.

Those at the top follow two main rules: 1. Never cross the Clinton's. 2. Own nothing, control everything.

Putting things in one's name is not a good idea for a myriad of reasons. Not to defend that monster (or any of them), but she is doing things "correctly" while the rest of us plebes are not.

The world is mirrored in more ways then one.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hehe, I did the same.

I'll take a gamble and say he originally intended "whom" instead of "who" in Q2703.

"Those who challenge have an agenda or are simply still asleep."

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join