It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Its possible that multiple people handle his Twitter ( though I doubt it ) and may have sent those two tweets near simultaneously.

You can't. The first tweet has to be there before you can reply to it. Otherwise it does not exist and therefore can not be replied to.
I think you would need heavy Mojo juice to pull it iff.
Trump = Heavy Mojo.
P

That was Q+ and Q utilizing the technological "Power" that I referred to above.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
That was Q+ and Q utilizing the technological "Power" that I referred to above.

No special power needed. They are called tweet threads.

How to publish a Tweet thread
1. Click the "Tweet" button to compose a new Tweet.

2. Write the first Tweet of your thread. Click the new "Add another Tweet" button and a 2nd Tweet window will pop up.

3. You can publish the entire thread at the same time with the "Tweet all" button. You can also add a thread to a previously published Tweet using the same "add another Tweet" button.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
While y'all are speaking of Trump and time travel, thought I would bring this up tonight.

I was watching Dark Journalist episode 46 of his X series where he was speaking to Walter Bosley when the question of Trump and Dellschau came up.

Dellschau was a German immigrant who was in a secret group called NYMZA working as the Sonora Aero Club in California in the mid 1800's He died in about 1899 and his drawings were discovered in the 1960's after they were placed on the street as junk. Found and placed in a 2nd hand store where an artist found and paid for the first 4 books. It was later that their significance was discovered. The very long story from the Houston Press 1998

Walter Bosley has written extenisively about Dellschau and is coming out with a new book within the month which will incorporate some of the Trump question. In the meantime there is his current take on the mystery at Walter Bosley Empire of the Wheel

Notice the name Trump on the late 19'th century drawings of airships. You may need to right click, open in new window and enlarge for new folk.s

Don't know if it shows in these pics but it happens to be "Series 45"

Another interesting point I want to make

From the Houston Press article above...this is a comment about the person who bought the first four.

From the person who bought the first 4 books Dellschau for her was an eccentric," recalls Steen. "She had a wonderful affinity for eccentrics." Half joking, she told Steen she was especially drawn to the coded phrase "DM=X" scrawled across the top of many drawings. She thought DM stood for "Dominique de Menil." And the rest somehow equaled her own death.

For those who are no aware of Dark Journalist's X series it is about the X steganography that has come down through the ages. He calls it Apothium which he relates to a distortion in space and time.

We know about the 2 Barron Trump books and 'The Last President" by the same author.

Not saying there isn't a good reason for the unusual tweet and

it is not known if this connects to our Trump but the coincidences grow.

Another thing i notieced later DM=X DM equals 17 . D=4 M=13, 4+13 =17

edit on 12-2-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

That's just incredible!, going to look into that. On a day we discuss Maxine Waters and Houston no less.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I'm not overly religious but sure as hell know about the greatest story ever told. I look at what I'm seeing today and contrast against what we've been told and wonder just a little bit if we're not seeing the second coming. Christ cast the money changers from the temple a week before he was crucified. Are we seeing the same thing now? I dunno, but if that's where we're are think I'm on the right side of it .

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

I would say the answer has something to do with last few Q drops starting with 2701.
You may have stumbled onto a network sync clocking anomaly that Q was attempting to expose, identify or ??

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

That's just incredible!, going to look into that. On a day we discuss Maxine Waters and Houston no less.

Thanks. I wasn't sure it would make any sense to anyone. I have sat on it a few days.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Papa D reporting for duty...

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Honestly, It doesn't make a lot of sense at the moment, but it sure is intriguing. One thing I've learned from this Q thread is..look into everything, you may find the answer in the most unlikely of places. Your post is exactly that. Thanks for sharing.
I think you found something. DT is after all just a simple time traveler..

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
**liveandlearn,
Have to dive into your interesting but mysterious post later. Definitely caught my attention.

Now for something Q related...

Q2699
I guess a dog buries the bone.
For instance, “spouse consulting fees” with Mercedes Benz? “Not applicable” for disclosure? Perhaps she is burying money under her husbands “consulting” fees?

Waters' husband wanders too close for comfort

Waters was under investigation for nearly three years over whether she used her position on the House Financial Services Committee to get officials to meet with OneUnited Bank and also help deliver $12 million in funds from the Troubled Asset Relief Program to the bank. Her husband had been a director at the bank and...

The considerable stock ownership in OneUnited Bank may be the key. The branch address of the bank shares the same address as the Black Council of Administrators.
heavy.com...

OneUnited Bank
3683 Crenshaw Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90016

Maxine Waters Property - 2201 Kirk Street -> Shows Easterly Christian @ 2240 Barnard St as "OWNER" -> 2240 Barnard St "OWNER" is Dimitri Georgantas -> He practices Admiralty law. More specifically the Carriage of goods AND sale and purchase of vessels and barges.
Hmm, Who better to help transport "goods" as in trafficking!
Dimitri P. Georgantas

May be worth digging further.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
Christ cast the money changers from the temple a week before he was crucified. Are we seeing the same thing now? I dunno, but if that's where we're are think I'm on the right side of it .

I hope that doesn't happen to President Trump after the indictments start. Hopefully the DOJ will start at the top...cut off the head of the python first.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
ATS Thread

This thread details a way to create a book in say 1990 and make it appear that the book was published earlier.

Could it be?

P

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Catching up after 12 hours driving an Uncle to different Hospital Emergency rooms... however I've just received this on my Facebook feed which I had to share. Queen and Bishop on the chess board:

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Not sure if this is coincidence or some kind of messaging:

English soccer player delays Dortmund plane by 17 minutes

Eurosport link incl. 3-3 draw

As the second video shows, I'm havig difficulty finding a playable link of the press conference I've just seen on BBC24.

In summary; Englishman playing for Dortmund travels to UK for match against Tottenham Hotspurs after scoring in last weekends 3-3 game. Forgets his passport and so delays the flight by 17 minutes.

ETA - Dortmund is a german team.
edit on 13-2-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:10 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE

Q V15.5 20190213 to 2705 incl. DECODE tools

NOTES
1) upto #2705
2) decodes/qclock not updated yet
3) several MARKERS on post deltas:- 2690 (=0), 2693 (=5:5), 2696 (=15), 2697 (=55), 2698 (=5), 2704 (=0)

Will update further after another hospital visit.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Bill1960
Christ cast the money changers from the temple a week before he was crucified. Are we seeing the same thing now? I dunno, but if that's where we're are think I'm on the right side of it .

I hope that doesn't happen to President Trump after the indictments start. Hopefully the DOJ will start at the top...cut off the head of the python first.

I read somewhere that Trump and the kid were tight... So I wouldn't worry too much if I was him.

I did not read the same thing about Baraq....

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
So, in the midst of the airborne assault on LA, care was taken to decontaminate the lead Blackhawk.

Wild stuff, but yes.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
derp
edit on 13-2-2019 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Catching up after 12 hours driving an Uncle to different Hospital Emergency rooms... however I've just received this on my Facebook feed which I had to share. Queen and Bishop on the chess board:

Black let a white pawn hit the back line and it's been a one sided affair ever since.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Rainbow Cultural Garden I did not know about. A form of cultural MKultra for the kiddies. Sick bastards.
Freaky how he tied Q 692 from Feb 7, 2018 to this Mil op event.
Tick Tock

new topics

top topics

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join