It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

She had not one but 2 tweets about the dog last night here's the second

twitter.com...

I'm sorry but its odd.

Probably not code, probably just a coincidence.

So don't bother " looking for the corresponding code."

These people are ......

qmap.pub...

edit on 19 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

ORRED,

So PelicanBlanc has the post at 3pm and your archives at 4pm, roughly... mimics the move of POTUS speech today from 3pm to 4pm?

Note also that it is chan post number 43 = POTUS43 = George W Bush?

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Thanks EMN, yes, that makes more sense!

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Awww
He died of "heart" problems, just like Andrew B.

Boo sort of looks like Benji, J.C.'s poor little dog that met his demise recently.
edit on 19-1-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Donna Brazille is still upset that Elizabeth Warren had a look-alike figurine of her placed on top of her kitchen cabinet.

Seriously, Brazille is going bananas, just like Comey did.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

As for people willingly selling their blood, there would be no conspiracy there. Who would be plotting and what would be the conspiracy?

On conspiracy angle I've seen discussion on "adrenochrome" and harvesting possibly through remains from abortion - its a valid question. Can I say absolutely true or false, no but neither can you.

Just read the other day that babies can feel pain in the womb, it's pretty well documented that babies also respond to outside stimuli, singing, voices, massaging baby in the belly, etc. , so it sure seems possible they could also experience fear

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

The thought of a fetus going through the trauma of being aborted absolutely wrenches my heart.

IMO, Planned Parenthood is one of those evil organizations that mask as "doing good and providing services to women".

They give millions to the Dem party in return for what? They're selling something very profitable on the side...the evil side.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
It just occurred to me that a major storm is moving toward the East Coast. ETA in D.C. is around 4 to 5 pm today. Seems like a perfect opportunity for POTUS to use a certain phrase....

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

There is a definite link to trauma and stress while in the womb and actually altering the brain chemistry.

www.sciencedaily.com...

SRA is claimed to be started in the womb..
It makes sense both for creating easily programmable puppets and it would also make sense in creating beings to "harvest" substances from. Or to simply "harvest" the beings themselves.

An endless loop of trauma in a ptsd victim, they are always producing more "fight and flight" hormones than regular people.

The thought is horrifying.

Also when I think of methods used for abortion...

There MUST be a less traumatic way to perform one.

I know there is because Canada has an approved method, it's a pill that causes death and spontaneous abortion.

Why are they still using barbaric methods that aren't necessary?

There must be a reason...

(post by eisegesis removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Remember this day. 911 reversed?

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

She had not one but 2 tweets about the dog last night here's the second

twitter.com...

1 dog year=7 human years

Boo was 12X7 human years = 84 human years old

RBG is 85 years, 10 months old

Roughly 12 dog years old.

edit on 19-1-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

ETA: DB posted that yesterday at around 10:30.

Yesterday, BG was 85years, 10 months, and 3 days old.

8+5+1+0+3= 17
edit on 19-1-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Of course this is impossible to prove but I was just thinking the same thing a few hours ago about that same Q drop. Lol, it really would be a good time to #saythephrase I don't post much but saw this and smiled. Just another example of a possible Universal Consciousness as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Trilium, may be nothing but the CAPS in that post give a secondary message

B
FVEY = Five Eyes
SHB = Should Have Been
U1 FCX = Uranium1 Fire Control Exercise!

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: daskakik
I get it but at this point it is distracting from current events which imo are much more interesting. Maybe if Cranky weighed in on the topic it could be quickly put to bed?

You mean like the worlds cutest dog dying?

Also, Cranky would not put anything to bed because it wasn't his post that I was replying to and he doesn't own the phrase. We are here to talk about Q and I'm pointing out how people hype certain info to make it exciting, popcorn worthy or at least entertaining. That isn't Q doing this, it is people writing fanfiction without realizing it.

That is a valid Q topic.

I agree. An example is the post above yours that says.

I guess Donna B sealed her fate.

Truly hyping things up just for the sake of feeling excited.

And I agree with you on the blood issue. No one is forcing kids to sell their blood. If parents do then they will suffer the same consequences that any parent abusing their kids would. Is forcing your kid to sell their blood worse then sexually assaulting them? I think not.
I also don't see this as " humans as currency" This is humans trading parts of themselves for compensation. I've been getting payed to give my blood since I was 17. In my city 17 was the age you could give blood.
Thinking this will lead to mass harvesting and hurting of children just for their blood is ridiculous.
Hyping yourselves up just to feel the excitement.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It wasn't.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

There is a definite link to trauma and stress while in the womb and actually altering the brain chemistry.

www.sciencedaily.com...

SRA is claimed to be started in the womb..

You are at the start of true mind control. Trauma is used to create dissociation.

See the picture in Q1894.

Those that can dissociate from an early age are better able to be controlled later.

Photo of Anderson Cooper with Mother Gloria Vanderbilt and Shrine to Tanit (Human Sacrifice)

Normal?
Q

Human trafficking is used to get human sacrifices. Which causes dissociation when viewed by children.

The ability to dissociate is key to becoming MKULTRA mind control victim.

Q2663

CIA MKUltra Mind Control Program Still Active

71% avg success rate.
Targeted (mental) 'criteria' designated as [ , ].

edit on 19-1-2019 by pianopraze because: typo

edit on Sat Jan 19 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

scraedtosleep, interesting name for someone who seems to think the things we discuss here are " no biggie " ? I sure wouldn't characterize other's feelings as " Truly hyping things up just for the sake of feeling excited. "...more like a need to bare witness and understand the " sickness " , with the hopes of curing it , lol, or at least put it into " remission ".

Actually, if none ethically, I'm not totally against the idea of using blood transfusions for the sick or elderly. BUT, it would need to be readily available to everyone, not just a "luxury" item for the wealthy. Family and Friends could donate blood for a loved one or donate it if they're very nice, to strangers. A nurse can do the procedure in a few hours in a doctor's office, no reason that should cost more than $500....IDK, would rather see blood transfusion clinics then abortion clinics.

As for the much darker side of this whole blood thing, that's a whole different matter, done for much more horrific reasons than only health.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
New Flynn background on Twitter. Watch the water?

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

And I agree with you on the blood issue.

Truly downplaying things just for the sake of agreeing.

No one is forcing kids to sell their blood.

DENY IGNORANCE

Chinese schoolchildren 'forced to give blood'

Police in China have arrested seven people thought to be behind a scheme that forced schoolchildren to give blood, state media says.

According to police, at least eight children aged between 10 and 16 were made to donate blood to a company in Gansu province in north-west China.

Reports said the children had been beaten by the gang to make them comply.

Among those arrested was a blood centre official, who told police he had been under pressure to find more donors.

So they decided to illegally go after children.

Yeah, that makes sense.

The schoolchildren were reportedly forced to donate once a month for seven months and the amount taken was three times the average amount for voluntary donors.

The gang, who netted 6,250 yuan ($1,000; £600) in the process, presented false identity cards at the blood centre to pretend the children were adults. Under Chinese law, blood donors must be over 18.

The scheme came to light when one of the youngsters sought help from his parents.

The deputy chief of the blood centre and six other men were arrested, according to the official Xinhua news agency.

The company, Lanzhou Institute of Biological Products in the city of Wuwei, is one of the country's biggest producers of blood products, Xinhua said.

Number forced to donate blood in Gansu case rises

The number of victims forced to donate blood in Gansu province has increased to 10.

More details are being revealed as investigations continue into the scandal that saw a group of children under the age of 18 forced to donate blood every month between November and May.

Next...

Is forcing your kid to sell their blood worse then sexually assaulting them? I think not.

WTF?

Thinking this will lead to mass harvesting and hurting of children just for their blood is ridiculous.

Something is ridiculous, and it isn't the information in this post.

Hyping yourselves up just to feel the excitement.

Yes. The excitement after seeing these people removed from society.

Shall I educate you further?

edit on 19-1-2019 by eisegesis because: added emphasis

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join