It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MountainLaurel

None of the brass in Afghanistan were expecting a Congressional delegation. Apparently it was so secret, they weren't even told.

Also, weren't there FAMILIES of Democrat Congressmen scheduled to be on the trip? You don't take families to war zones! Well, maybe Democrats do, since they don't...nah...I won't go there.

I sure would like to find out if Nancy Pelosi had family members scheduled to be on that aircraft, too.

There are some interesting rumors floating around about why she may have had them with her, but until I can verify that they were going to be onboard, I won't spread unverified rumors. I sure would like to find out for sure though.
edit on 19-1-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sabre, correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Gen Flynn has tweeted since Dec 02 2017 - even though he actively changes the background picture on his profile.

Would you agree that he's been told not to generate any social media history until after he unloads his evidence?

I had thought it was part of his deal with the SC not to post on Social Media. I could be wrong.

I do like how he gets around that by changing up his photo. Let's you know his head is still in the game.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Wow! If any truth to it the POTUS address today should be quite interesting.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Question re BuzzFeed (which I don't usually read). Have they become worse since Muckraker Michael Hastings died by fiery car crash on June 18 2013? Because before his death they published some pretty stellar articles by him.

His last article on buzzfeed from June 07 2013
Why Democrats Love To Spy On Americans

All his other articles on BF: Michael Hastings

So was he always the exception to usually more rubbish output or were they simply better back then?

Q relevance: mockingbird media.

Buzzfeed CEO co-founded The Huffington Post with Arianna Huffington, Andrew Breitbart, and John Lerer. They're all extremely liberal except the outcast Breitbart -- that's somewhat interesting itself.

Buzzfeed is a millenial news network. They're an entertainment news media company, extremely liberal, extremely feminist at times. They definitely cater to the younger generation, but they do have some solid articles from time to time.

(post by EndlessCharade removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

edit on Sat Jan 19 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

If it is a future proves past thing, it will be interesting.
“Remember this day!”

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I hear the address has been suddenly changed to 4pm ET. Can anyone confirm?

That would be a good way to throw off any black hat plotters.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

As for people willingly selling their blood, there would be no conspiracy there. Who would be plotting and what would be the conspiracy?

Selling blood or voluntary donation for use in surgery, accident victims, treatment soldiers in war and such is commonly accepted by public majority.

Selling "young blood" for rich older people to get a temporary "feelgood" is sickening and somewhat horrific in view of this poster.

I have asked others in my peer group of this and to a tee all think this is ghastly and had no idea it was going on. I wonder if widely disseminated in media like "muh russia" if majority would call for outlawing the practice.

On conspiracy angle I've seen discussion on "adrenochrome" and harvesting possibly through remains from abortion - its a valid question. Can I say absolutely true or false, no but neither can you.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

QoS, either there is a CAPS decode in that POTUS tweet... or I've found something by coinkydinky:

IHCSBSPMWH

IHCS = Internal Human Conditioning System

This 1989 bioengineering article says IHCS:

is capable of measuring biomedical data of various kinds on a number of independent input channels. The number and specifications of these channels are software selectable by means of a low-power microprocessor. The system is also equipped with different programmable stimulation devices. These stimulators can deliver a programmable waveform in order to stimulate a specific muscle or to carry out an impedance measurement. The on-board eight bit microprocessor is used for communication with the outside world, by means of a serial link. The processor used is the 68HC11 from Motorola. By extensive use of the processor's 'sleep' mode and by switching off all unnecessary electronics, the amount of power consumed is drastically reduced. At present, a two-channel input chip and a programmable stimulator chip have been developed so that a complete system can be produced. For the sake of illustration, some realized and possible future applications are discussed.status: published

BSP = British Society for Phenomenology:
From Stanford:

Phenomenology is the study of structures of consciousness as experienced from the first-person point of view. The central structure of an experience is its intentionality, its being directed toward something, as it is an experience of or about some object. An experience is directed toward an object by virtue of its content or meaning (which represents the object) together with appropriate enabling conditions.

Phenomenology as a discipline is distinct from but related to other key disciplines in philosophy, such as ontology, epistemology, logic, and ethics. Phenomenology has been practiced in various guises for centuries, but it came into its own in the early 20th century in the works of Husserl, Heidegger, Sartre, Merleau-Ponty and others. Phenomenological issues of intentionality, consciousness, qualia, and first-person perspective have been prominent in recent philosophy of mind.

Could be nothing... but interesting nonetheless.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Don't ever underestimate the evil that lies within the by-any-means-necessary bunch. Donna Brazile who loves to showcase her "christianity" is one of those people. She's about as Christian as Tlaib or Obama for that matter., but she uses it like a mask. Plus, she's a known liar and cheat.

Speaking of Donna... Q 579

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
4 pm was the time that the ‘remember this day’ drop went out one year ago today, iirc.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Don't ever underestimate the evil that lies within the by-any-means-necessary bunch. Donna Brazile who loves to showcase her "christianity" is one of those people. She's about as Christian as Tlaib or Obama for that matter., but she uses it like a mask. Plus, she's a known liar and cheat.

Speaking of Donna... Q 579

Good flashback. I do not recall that.

Dogs=Democratic Voters I believe. Oh, and this is not code...

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Remember THIS DAY
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
19 Jan 2018 - 3:02:49 PM
Remember THIS DAY.
Q

I'm seeing 3:02:49 PM. Interesting none the less!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
Selling blood or voluntary donation for use in surgery, accident victims, treatment soldiers in war and such is commonly accepted by public majority.

Selling "young blood" for rich older people to get a temporary "feelgood" is sickening and somewhat horrific in view of this poster.

I have asked others in my peer group of this and to a tee all think this is ghastly and had no idea it was going on. I wonder if widely disseminated in media like "muh russia" if majority would call for outlawing the practice.

I understand but that doesn't change the fact that either procedure is the same as far as the donor is concerned.

On conspiracy angle I've seen discussion on "adrenochrome" and harvesting possibly through remains from abortion - its a valid question. Can I say absolutely true or false, no but neither can you.

Not this again. Well, another valid question is why? It is synthesized perfectly legal and anyone can buy it.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Interesting connection. I hadn't considered that.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Confirmed. twitter.com...

Events on the #POTUS schedule have been advanced by 1 hour.

Border Security/Shutdown announcement will now take place at 16:00 (4:00 PM).

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: du Pelican Blanc
From my archive:

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

BSP stuck out to me as in my former line of work refers to embedded systems, a 'Board Support Package' is the layer of software containing hardware-specific drivers and other routines that allow a particular operating system such as a real-time operating system (RTOS) to function in a particular hardware environment or CPU card, integrated with the RTOS itself. Every cell/smartphone has a BSP amongst most every other software/hardware device on & off the planet.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Ah, that's why the POTUS schedule was pushed up an hour.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join