It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CaPpedDoG

Now my question is: Is this a sun setting (light to dark), or a sun rising (dark to light)?

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Now my question is: Is this a sun setting (light to dark), or a sun rising (dark to light)?

My guess is that it is sunrise over the Chesapeake Bay.

Compare

Flynn Twitter Header

Trip advisor-Sunrise over The Chesapeake Bay

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Thanks ORRED, I was wondering when the predicted natural storm was going to hit... is it a natural one? If geo-engineered and 40 inches snow expected, would that close down all airports?

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Blood is not time. Time is not blood.

Never said they were. My point is that the phrase "Humans as currency", as used in that post also applies to human labor.

I just find it odd that people only apply it to trafficking and in that post to selling blood.

COM goes on and on about the system put in place to use "humans as currency", why would the most obvious not be included?

Sure, selling human labour and harvesting human blood for sale both equate to "human currency". I don't see what the issue is.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: Trillium

Dashen, great job!

*Dashen through the snow, in a white horse open sleigh...la la la la...la la!*

Canada Yellow vest are on fire tonight

FaceBook Link

The Yellow Vest Revolution is a wonderful thing to behold. I see them around town here a lot lately. I was very surprised by their presence even here in a town of less than 200,000 population. People are fed up with the Trudeau Liberal government. All the hypocracy in the world is getting too much to stomach, isn't it. The people are starting to rebel everywhere you look. Do you think Q might have something to do with the worldwide movement? I am starting to think so.

Q did say WW
But we do need some disclosure before the next election
Still way to many sheep sleeping still

Q Linky

Q post 2216 (or 2217, not sure). I must have missed that. It's along the lines of what Field has been saying all along - some sort of underground betting organization? Thanks for pointing 2216 out. Gosh, if Trudeau is involved? ......

edit on 19-1-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

"Choppy waters as the sun sets on the old"?

Or

"Calming waters, on the way to a new dawn"?

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: daskakik

I agree with almost everything eisegesis just said except for the part where he/she/it states that their (elite's) machines are boring. No, they're not.

edit on Sat Jan 19 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

edit on 19-1-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Future proves past? Glad we're on the Trump timeline.

Hillary money in "The Adventures of Pluto Nash" (2002) @ 13:15
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Fantastic pictures, eisegesis, wow! Where did you find them? Admittedly, some (many) disturb me.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Before Q stopped tweeting, the statement was made that we are watching the death of the old guard.
Guess thats it, as they used to say back in the 90's they were "never heard from again".
Is there some new cryptographic glue a new younger generation is using?
Not complaining just that ......

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Re Q Post #67 - An answer to one of Qs questions?

In thread part 14, I replied to cranky's request about SERCO with this post. What I didn't realise at the time is that the following excerpt from Piotr Bein's blog answers this set of questions from Q#67:

What updated post 9-11 protocols were put in place to prevent/stop inbound/outbound C-level targets?
What local airports are in close proximity to DC?
What happened shortly after 9-11 (specifically with all aircraft)?
Who was authorized to depart? ONLY 1 PLANE was authorized during this 'mandatory forced grounding'.
Who SPECIFICALLY authorized this?
What airport did the departure take place at?
Why is this relevant?

Pietr Bein excerpt re Jane Garvey, 9/11, SERCO, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton and Kristine Marcy:

77. “Jane Garvey (née Famiano) [Matrix 5 principal and former boss of allegedly extorted man-in-the-middle top officials in the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration from 1997 to 2002; she has a B.A. from Mount Saint Mary College and an M.A. from Mount Holyoke College; she was appointed by President Bill Clinton on the orders of Hillary Clinton, as an FAA Administrator; Hillary Clinton chose her because she was the first Administrator who was not a licensed pilot and could therefore offer her plausible denial for the upcoming costume swap with the QRS11 missile gyroscopes which she believed would disguise the source of the planned attack on America; she passed off the management of U.S. air space to FAA Contract Towers saboteurs embedded in the Guild of Rippergate Serco companies controlled by John (Jack the Dipper) Profumo at Toynbee Hall with no security clearance; she was the former director of Logan International Airport where she allegedly re-arranged security clearances to permit Mohammed Atta to board the plane on 9/11; she sent key FAA staff to be out of Herndon on 9/11 so that alerts to NMCC and Rumsfeld in the Pentagon could be disrupted by General Henry Shelton using phony PKI authorities from the Speckled Trout; she sent Jack Kies, FAA’s manager of tactical operations, in Nashua, New Hampshire, to meet with Canadian air traffic controllers to coordinate decoy and drone attacks with software developed for the Speckled Trout by Macdonald Dettwiler and Associates of Richmond, B.C. ... she placed Linda Schuessler, as deputy director of system operations in the FAA Command Center in Herndon, Virginia; she set up an alibi with Mineta at a breakfast meeting at the Department of Transportation, in Washington, DC, and helped Shelton in the Speckled Trout to isolate President Bush in Sarasota, Florida, by jamming signals to the secure phone in his vehicle in the motorcade when the first WTC attack occured; she switched communication re the hijacking to the Speckled Trout’s I-FN links to the... film services of Murdoch’s Fox News; she arrived at her office at FAA headquarters in Washington, DC to find Monte Belger, her acting deputy, there; she headed across the hall to the Operations Center to set up a “hijacking net”—a teleconference that includes several agencies, including the Defense Department, and the General Shelton in the Speckled Trout; she intercepted info which should have been going to NMCC and Rumsfeld; she routed the Speckled Trout links live direct to Richard Clarke in the Secure Video Conferencing Center just off the main floor of the Situation Room in the West Wing of the White House; she and SES Clarke disrupted feeds to Cheney, Rumsfeld and Bush from the E4B over Washington in a costume swap with the Speckled Trout; she initiated a national ground stop, which forbids takeoffs and prevents military or law enforcement aircraft from checking who was attacking America; she allowed the Speckled Trout radome-controlled drones to look for more high value targets; she allowed Kristine Marcy’s Con Air to continue flying to create al-Qaeda decoys; she used Speckled Trout to authorize Linda Schuessler, the manager of tactical operations at the FAA Command Center, and various treasonous members of the Senior Executive Service to land about 500 planes in 20 minutes; she instructed SES Stephen Browning, the director of military and technical services for the Army Corps of Engineers, to clean up evidence of use of costume swap to conceal role of Speckled Trout in hijacking decoy and drone maneuvers at Ground Zero; she messaged through to the Office of Personnel Management Director Kay Coles James to tell senior executives to keep their mouths shut or risk exposure of... oath-taking info in their files; she set up FAA National Operations Manager Ben Sliney as a patsy for the order to shut down the entire nationwide air traffic system; she set up Leo Mullin, the CEO of Delta Air Lines, by jamming transponders on four Delta aircraft; she used the Speckled Trout to divert all international flights with US destinations to Canada to strip out Speckled Trout network-centric warfare devices developed by MDA in Richmond, B.C.; she continued to feed bogus information to POTUS 43 with claim that a plane had disappeared from radar and might have crashed in Kentucky;... she is an alleged principal in a... conspiracy with Kristine Marcy’s SBA mentor-protégée teams which used General Shelton’s Speckled Trout as a costume-swapping command post to overthrow the U.S. government by force on 9/11.”

cranky... may be worth digging into the Piotr blog page to see if it answers the other questions in Q#67?

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Removed
edit on 19-1-2019 by Millions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I'm telling you the smile on that man's face is that of a pure top-tier troll he hasn't posted a thing in what a year-and-a-half?
But changed his background photo probably well over a dozen times

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join