It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

DJT: "I think by having the shutdown, we've set the table for where we are now. If I didn't do the shutdown, people wouldn't understand the subject. ...It's called like in deal-making 'setting the table' or you know, "setting the stage"
Video clip referenced

Set the Stage. The stage must be set.
Q 862, 854, 879, 436, 190, 158.

Yes indeed (countdown ties too?), and I'm sure you noticed the very uncomfortable connection to one of those drops: the dreaded video (I am not in favor of its release btw). Ties oddly to the rash of "fake video" news stories.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Trump aims for a 'very big deal' with China ahead of March 1 deadline

big news,
www.kivitv.com...

LOL China,

edit on 31-1-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

The media would debunk the HRC video as a DeepFake. But the DOJ already knows the truth.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Trump aims for a 'very big deal' with China ahead of March 1 deadline

big news,
www.kivitv.com...

Neil Cavuto (FoxNews) was fired-up over this potential HUGE deal today. Like a kid waiting on Santa Claus.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

5 million tons of soy beans and much much more.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

LOL!!!!!

Even better if you watch it at 0.5 speed.

I needed that.

edit on 31-1-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

uh...whoa! Is the interviewer at 1:30 wearing red shoes?
edit on 31-1-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

On pg 5, suspenseful so far

Thanks for the share.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Q drops link Unplanned Parenthood to the Dims.

Q drops suggested that the DEMOCRATS give Unplanned Parenthood money to perform abortions (their business model) and then the Unplanned Parenthood Organization gives money back to the Dims for campaigns etc...

Governor Who Endorsed Infanticide Received $2 Million From Planned Parenthood

"Public records reveal Virginia Governor Ralph Northam, who endorsed infanticide as a form of abortion on Wednesday, received almost $2 million in campaign contributions from Planned Parenthood."

In a truly bizarre sequence of cosmic irony: Democrat Delegate Kathy Tran, who submitted the horrifying legislation that would have allowed babies to be murdered even after birth, also filed legislation to ensure the sanctity of life for “fall cankerworms.”
edit on Thu Jan 31 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

5 million tons of soy beans and much much more.

What will the U.S. agree to buy more of, from China I wonder?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

With 5 states now pushing for late-term murdering of helpless human children, the activity will catch the eye of the U.S. Supreme Court. We KNOW what will happen after that occurs!

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Find out.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Broke a rib... never made it to the end.
That's going to be my answer when I don't know the answer...China.

>>>CHINA

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

With 5 states now pushing for late-term murdering of helpless human children, the activity will catch the eye of the U.S. Supreme Court. We KNOW what will happen after that occurs!

I think that is the point of the whole PR effort at the moment. The key DJT focus has been "let them show everyone who they really are." While the focus is on the DEMOCRATS, that is not the issue. Folks are panicked, so they are doing things that were once obscene because they have no choice - a fiend is a fiend...

Notice the Fentanyl bust news? How is enough poison to kill 57 million, or turn countless others into dope fiends NOT a crises? If that isn't, what is exactly - pronoun usage???

edit on Thu Jan 31 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

How is enough poison to kill 57 million, or turn countless others into dope fiends NOT a crises? If that isn't, what is exactly -

Trumps ability to make gay black men beat themselves up.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

How is enough poison to kill 57 million, or turn countless others into dope fiends NOT a crises? If that isn't, what is exactly -

Trumps ability to make gay black men beat themselves up.

Gay black men who come from an activist family, who is a friend of Kamala Harris who just introduced an anti-lynching bill of all things.

Imagine that.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: carewemust

Notice the Fentanyl bust news? How is enough poison to kill 57 million, or turn countless others into dope fiends NOT a crises? If that isn't, what is exactly - pronoun usage???

DEMOCRATS say, because the bust happened at a Port of Entry, no wall is needed. The idiots don't realize that "the wall" (really its sections where needed) has been under construction since April 2017. The $5.7 Billion is to continue the construction...among other security measures.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Nellie Ohr, the wife of DOJ official Bruce Ohr, was long ago investigating for pay (GPS Fusion) members of my family, feeding it to her husband who was then giving it to the FBI, even though it was created by ousted & discredited Christopher Steele. Illegal! WITCH HUNT

9:16 PM - Jan 31, 2019

qmap.pub...

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Find out.

I'll wait until we get an agreement framework. As Trump predicted, the "Trade War" has hurt China more than the United States. I doubt if the U.S. had to make many...or any concessions.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Gen Flynn Bg change getting brighter.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

OIG Summary Report: Stunning Implications

Your gonna wanna read this,
tracybeanz.com...

ETA

Conclusion In closing, while very cryptic, using compelling information already available, I deduce that this contractor is likely FusionGPS, and the employees and former employee listed in this summary are likely Bill Priestap, Dana Boente, and Andrew McCabe.

If these assumptions are correct, what this means in terms of our country is even more destructive than previously imagined. A government contractor, being paid concurrently by our government AND the campaign of an opposing political candidate, utilized the most sensitive information available about US persons and created a false narrative to either prevent, or in the case he was elected, unseat and render ineffective, the President of the United States. Michael Horowitz seems to be getting to the bottom of this.

new topics

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join