It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Q drops link Unplanned Parenthood to the Dims.

Q drops suggested that the Dims give Unplanned Parenthood money to perform abortions (their business model) and then the Unplanned Parenthood Organization gives money back to the Dims for campaigns etc...

Governor Who Endorsed Infanticide Received $2 Million From Planned Parenthood

"Public records reveal Virginia Governor Ralph Northam, who endorsed infanticide as a form of abortion on Wednesday, received almost $2 million in campaign contributions from Planned Parenthood."

In a truly bizarre sequence of cosmic irony: Democrat Delegate Kathy Tran, who submitted the horrifying legislation that would have allowed babies to be murdered even after birth, also filed legislation to ensure the sanctity of life for “fall cankerworms.”

This is a total misrepresentation of the truth. Basically if the mothers life is in danger, she can have the abortion later than normal. These states are basically saying they value the life of the mother more than a fetus. I happen to agree. The ironic thing is that you all care about the unborn much much more than you care about anyone who is alive.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
nvn
edit on 31-1-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Has this occurred to anyone else, or am I just S-l-o-w?

Witch Hunt = Hillary!

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Has this occurred to anyone else, or am I just S-l-o-w?

Witch Hunt = Hillary!

twitter.com...

The power of double interpretations is endless 😎

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
So we have a situation, Q has been silent (no matter, it has happened before) Major Human trafficking arrests have taken place. The MSM, starting with the usual actors, CNN, Morning Hoe and the likes, and today including FOX news (better but, no better) have all run pieces on the "Deepfake" video's, some more than others. With that I take you to this,

Q 1043
!xowAT4Z3VQ
6 Apr 2018 - 3:17:40 PM

Fake pic push by MSM.
Videos / backup.
Google kill.
YouTube kill.
FB kill.
Twitter kill.
Yahoo kill.
Bing kill.
Instagram kill.
Net will be paused.
HAMMER.
On the clock.
Q

qmap.pub...

In that drop, we see "HAMMER" and, On The Clock..

Now, considering AAG Whittaker is the " HAMMER"
And the Sarah HS declaration of "the clocks has started"

Is the SOTU the "Drop" zone?

Will something of video evidence be shown, or mentioned, in relation to what we all know.

Further...The recent developments in "abortion" which seems to want to legalize MURDER even further has me wondering.

Have they run out of "supplies" Now they want the born!!!! Over my burning skull!!

I feel that recent developments have outed and exposed them.

I am on cell, so this may not come across as I wish. Does anyone else smell the connection in these events?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
So we have a situation, Q has been silent (no matter, it has happened before) Major Human trafficking arrests have taken place. The MSM, starting with the usual actors, CNN, Morning Hoe and the likes, and today including FOX news (better but, no better) have all run pieces on the "Deepfake" video's, some more than others. With that I take you to this,

Q 1043
!xowAT4Z3VQ
6 Apr 2018 - 3:17:40 PM

Fake pic push by MSM.
Videos / backup.
Google kill.
YouTube kill.
FB kill.
Twitter kill.
Yahoo kill.
Bing kill.
Instagram kill.
Net will be paused.
HAMMER.
On the clock.
Q

qmap.pub...

In that drop, we see "HAMMER" and, On The Clock..

Now, considering AAG Whittaker is the " HAMMER"
And the Sarah HS declaration of "the clocks has started"

Is the SOTU the "Drop" zone?

Will something of video evidence be shown, or mentioned, in relation to what we all know.

Further...The recent developments in "abortion" which seems to want to legalize MURDER even further has me wondering.

Have they run out of "supplies" Now they want the born!!!! Over my burning skull!!

I feel that recent developments have outed and exposed them.

I am on cell, so this may not come across as I wish. Does anyone else smell the connection in these events?

I dont know about all of it, but this abortion debacle that's happening is sickening. I cant fathom why they would want something like that unless for nefarious reasons. For the record I am 100% pro choice, but no way in hell do I consider it an abortion at 9 months, or anything close to it. Its effin' disturbing.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Dr. Micheal Salla, Exopolitics ( this site comes up when Q stringers are put into google books)

Navy Seal Reveals Secret Mission to Ancient Buried Structure in Antarctica

On January 23, Emmy award winning journalist, Linda Moulton Howe, released the video testimony of a new whistleblower discussing his highly classified mission to a large buried structure found in Antarctica. The whistleblower claims that in a classified mission conducted in 2003, he entered inside a very large octagon-shaped structure located near the Beardmore Glacier that extended down deep into the glacier’s icy interior.

The Navy Seal says that ground penetrating radar had discovered the structure which was an eight-sided octagon, as Howe elaborated:

Octogon, Hmmm

This video explores the directional attributes of Thomas Jefferson's architecture. Jefferson valued the octagonal form in the tradition of the Tower of the Winds, Constantine the Great, and Charlemagne. Each of these great leaders built octagonal structures that had directional attributes that defines a Templum or sphere of Influence as measured from a center point known as an Axis Mundi.

The interior was heated to around 68-72 degrees Fahrenheit (20-22 Celsius), and was also lighted by a lime green source projected from the ceiling and floor. He did not see any heating or lighting equipment, which added to the mystery of the buried structure.

Significantly, one of the symbols was very similar to the Black Sun image used by the Nazi SS, who had a large version of it built on the floor of their headquarters at Wewelsburg Castle. The Black Sun image continues to be banned in Germany under their Nazi propaganda law. Howe said future episodes featuring Spartan 1 will return to the Black Sun symbol.

Spartan 1 was told and believed that the structure had been built by a human looking group of extraterrestrials, who were involved in the genetic engineering of humanity.

Your woo for the evening,
www.exopolitics.org...

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Hammer time?

Q 2598

Confirmed.
'QA' > 'QAnon' > Hammer
More to find over time.
Happy Hunting!
Q

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Give me your best at this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

This one is tough. I need to get out of the field...or at least the Incarnating Division...maybe just take a light tech job, doing Planet Planning....

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
DECODES - trying MARKERS on Chan post numbers! (a.k.a. the story of [e].

Those of you who frequent Qresearch board on the chans will know that there is a challenge for bakers to try to hit post 750 to post their switch to a new thread. This is a challenge because it's almost impossible to predict what number the board will allocate your post when you hit the send.

"Everything has meaning." - Q Posts #1676, 1226, 988, 968, 900, 886, 885, 797, 753, 460, 318, 176, 144, 123, 78, 74. This seems to appear in posts where Q is highlighting language/punctuation so that we might understand to decode better.

#505 tells us the list of MARKERS are:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: f946c4 No.21212 📁
Jan 7 2018 22:49:58 (EST)
Marker [1] Confirmed.
Confirmed: 15, 10, 5, 1
[0]
Q

After a kick up the butt from daskakik, I had a brainstorm on what else could have meaning in the decoding equation. It struck me that maybe finding chan post numbers where their delta from Qs previous post chan number is a MARKER might work. I didn't hold out much hope because the Bakers find it so difficult to hit a certain post number but then again we assume the board maybe now owned by or run on DoD servers.

So the results were confusing. At first I thought they were all short and decode relevant like "[e]", "1_y" and "H'" but then I found some 30 chars long with a 5 delta. There were also deltas for everything between 1 and 20.

Summary - tried but dismissed as a decode method.
However, this did highlight a number of short posts that deserve further scrutiny:

398 = "1_y Q"
704 = "[e]"
706 = "[-]"
907 = "11:11 Q",
1000 = "H' Q",
1354 = "LOOP.Q",
1541 = "J C"

Following up on #704 by searching the map on "[e]", the following post struck me as possibly having a hidden meaning:
Jun 19 2018 10:53:55 (EST):

DECLAS
LP “Viva Le Resistance.”
Viv[a] vs Viv[e]
[J C]
Why classified by intel comm @ highest level?
Define title.
Define role w/ Mueller.
Exchange shelters VERY senior member.
Q

My thoughts/decode possibilities:
1) The letters in killboxes represent MARKERS? a=1, e=5, J=10, C=roman numeral for 100,
2) Start of Lines method gives DLV JW DDE = Download Latest Version Judicial Watch Dynamic Data Exchange?
(Or something to do with Valerie Jarrett? Like this result of a search for "viva Valerie jarrett" = Roseanne Barr comparison to planet of apes!)

Long story short... 4 hours work for little output.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yes, but this guy is claiming that these things are some sort of art project. What kind of art project could it possibly be, if it truly is the way he's describing it? He says the people who shot the videos of the pyramid UFOs are not affiliated with him, and that they actually saw what they recorded. It was over the Pentagon. How is that possible for an art project?

It isn't. That is disinfo softening for the general public. Seen and videoed by many people. Getting used to dimensional tech will take awhile. There are downsides to being the craziest monkeys on the planet...maybe in the galaxy. I hope we are making bank on the project, and the residuals will roll in later!

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Interesting to see the capability of deepfakes daskakik - good find!

Particularly that her body does not mimic his (his hands rest on podium) and that hers has wider shots. The other people's movements seal it as fake though.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Been a busy day so my apologies if this has been posted already. Ed Krassenstein tweet from earlier today:

twitter.com...

In spite of the 10,000 likes this tweet got, the replies are fantastic. Many of them coming from Democrats and Trump haters saying how they actually agree with POTUS on the troop withdrawal. Kudos to the liberals that were willing to admit that.

Since other Democrats forgot they were supposed be anti-war*

*unless that is Trump's stance.
edit on 31-1-2019 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That wasn't a deepfake.

That was made with regular effects.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Maybe recheck?

I searched qntmpkts.keybase.pub... using [E] and [e] and got six hits either way.

144 (2X)
704 (1X)
733 (2X)
1559 (1X)

1398 isn't getting flagged for me at all.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, one of the angles that has kept stumping me is how this goes worldwide?

The stage setting and China vids made me think; what if at a focal point US, Russia and China all announce that they are deep state free and will only trade/ally with countries who have also cleaned house?

Presumably, in the face of 3 united superpowers, the rest of the world has no choice but to get the broom out quick?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

From Gen.Flynns new banner I note that the sun(light) has REFLECTIONS on both the water and the sky!

edit on 1-2-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: CanadianMason

The US would never interfere in another countries election........ Especially after Russia.

American Oligarchs, those are the ones you really have to watch out for.

Weird flex for Prez the Donald...but, old money always underestimates the sciency s#it. They often mistake their orthodoxy for actual tested ( recently) methods and praxis. Murica is steeped in new money...

new topics

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join