It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson

I would note that last year's was the first of these such things I watched. ThankQ for that.

In cranky's lifetime he has avoided all of these "not directed at me" events.

From the Q POV is was blistering, the DEMS looked very bad indeed.

I'm surprised to hear you say that mate, as since I've been reading your posts (for nearly 2 YEARS now! wow!) I imagined you to be 'soundly convinced' that all the shennanigans Q mentions is Very Real.

I think these are the people, "the masses" who Q is asking us to "help understand" what's REALLY HAPPENING in our world, at a 'level' most people can't even grasp e.g. that a group of ~4-500 people + 'staff' run the World! and they are basically, sad, mad, BAD mofos who work in Wall St!

Do you have ANY ideas on how to begin to 'open up' such people? Maybe we could use movies as a 'conduit'to get them (the currently ignorant masses) to start watching all this with "new eyes"?

Something (Q) made you 'aware' ... there must've been other things too which 'triggered' your 'suspicions' whichlead you to being here now. I know that's how I got here and i think we're of a similar 'vintage', I might even be older than you BUT one thing I KNOW for Certain is about the cabal's existence, AFAIK it goes back to the beginning of my country, thanks to the Queen of England at the time, the one who spoke German! lol

I've had a unique life, and if not for some 'good fortune', I too would be a 1%er like my sister and Bil are nd many of my schoolmates are -- my best mate at school's grandfather was The Grand Poobah of masonry around here, as no doubt he and many of my 'old friends' are

No #, back in 1981, one of my schoolmates, (who's father was a bankster of The Highest order) was the first person to ever mention about and who first told me about "how dad had given me two books he wants me to read about this group called the Illuminati, have you ever heard of them, he says they run the world!?"

SO Cranky, how the hell do we get "average guy" or the "uninterested but smart person" to become "aware of the Madness" happening around them? The MSM sure aint telling them?

I've got a feeling you've got some ideas, let's get thinking.

BTW Wow, and there was an Advertisment on TV tonight for "Coke Q"! Wut. The. !?

JJ, misunderstanding. I was referring to the State Of the Union Speech and anything "speech" related. I have never watched any - never live either. Only seen snippets here and there (I saw the Shrub declare the ware on TERRA and that was probably the last snip). The 2018 DJT speech was the first I watched beginning to end. I expect 2019 - given the Q aware folks watching WW, will be a coded light show.

The answers to most of your questions are "classified" LOL>>>>

I'll say this on other folks "waking" up. From my pov Q is not a person place or thing, but a symbol that is contained within each. Each has a place within to connect per the nature of their awareness. Many have come through here for example and got what they needed, and moved on - still connected but no longer decoding as it were.

We're up to 100's of millions world wide connected to the Q, but there are 100's of millions aware in other ways - their access point is not in fact Q but another portal if you will into waking up.

Awareness of each detail is not important for most so decoding is for a few. What is important is each 6 degrees of separation connection is tied to the awakening itself, not defining the Q details as "right or wrong" or intended or not.

No one wants to hear we are a prison planet were babies are not nurtured by the mother but often sold and eaten. It's horrible, and too many low level stooges are working to hide that information so each initiate into the information will run into a "well if that's true how come...." person??? That horror part of Q was needed, accomplished and now exposure is unstoppable for those who need it.

I've been at this game longer then most. I've seen more transformation in the last 1.5 then all other years combined. Not in knowing details, but in awareness of self. Q is a tool for that but not THE tool. I see the Q folks as the mining crew, plowing ahead so others can follow behind observing what they wish, but benefiting from the tunnel leading us all out of the Dark to Light.

I have never been concerned if folks will truly understand the FED/IMF is a world wide enslavement system of debt creation. I have been concerned that if folks were given the opportunity to walk out of the system they would take it and never look back. We're getting there.........

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: ModusPonus

Does that sound like a bunch of B.S. to anybody else? So its not CGI or Project Blue Beam or anything like that. The people filming these pyramids actually saw these things in the sky.....so what the hell were they? If its a physical object, how did they gain access to the airspace over the Pentagon? Something is not adding up with this whole thing, in my opinion.

PJ, maybe it would be helpful to think in terms of dimensional space and not airspace. If objects are not earth born, or based, they are existing in dimensional spaces within the earth's larger density layer. Those occupying such areas can be seen who they wish to be seen by, hence why some see and others to do not.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yes, but this guy is claiming that these things are some sort of art project. What kind of art project could it possibly be, if it truly is the way he's describing it? He says the people who shot the videos of the pyramid UFOs are not affiliated with him, and that they actually saw what they recorded. It was over the Pentagon. How is that possible for an art project?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Labor Secretary’s Role in Abuse Deal Could Get DOJ Scrutiny

"Horowitz called on the Senate to take up a bill (H.R. 202) recently passed by the House. He said that legislation would give him the authority to investigate alleged prosecutorial misconduct."

twit breakdown here

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yes, but this guy is claiming that these things are some sort of art project. What kind of art project could it possibly be, if it truly is the way he's describing it? He says the people who shot the videos of the pyramid UFOs are not affiliated with him, and that they actually saw what they recorded. It was over the Pentagon. How is that possible for an art project?

Pamphlet claimed he was Q, so did Micro (still does).

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Have you all seen this stuff about this John of God character?

nypost.com...

Bettencourt claimed poor young girls aged 14-18 were given $

Held captive in remote farms & forced to produce babies

Women were murdered after 10 years of giving birth

Claims to have reports of babies sold on the black market for $20-50,000 for foreign adoption

Baby and child sex farms? Human trafficking? Oprah? Wowzers!
edit on 31-1-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Slowly, the truth will be moving to the MSM.

Once the dam breaks, they will fall all over themselves to publish first. I think that maybe that some "reporters" are being pressured at this point with bribery charges. The rats will soon be trying to save themselves at any cost to their associates.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

The best (IMO) sources of info & discussion on this topic and MORE is right here on ATS.
Good binge reading like a Dale Brown novel. Just be sure to come back here, to this thread.

Why Do Black Triangle UFOs Exist? What is Their Function?

Here is currently (I think) the Best source on this phenomena, massive ATS discussion thread.
Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss

Weird California sighting

astr0, Black Triangles, abductions and the Forever Men of ATS

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
Slowly, the truth will be moving to the MSM.

Once the dam breaks, they will fall all over themselves to publish first. I think that maybe that some "reporters" are being pressured at this point with bribery charges. The rats will soon be trying to save themselves at any cost to their associates.

It is already there, the worst of MSM ran this over a month ago, Brazilian healer accused of sexually abusing more than 300 women

Seems to me people are leaving out the digging part of "Dig, meme, pray".
edit on 31-1-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

The sexual abise charges were a month ago.

The baby farms info just happened.

They report there is witness testimony from people who have purchased babies as well as people who escaped the baby farms.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I did make a post but included parts about forbidden topic so not allowed.

So I'll just say this.

Marina Abromovic has worked with John of God.

There is a documentary.

Bill Clinton has also been treeated by him.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Eta. There is more to this rabbit hole and I suspect Bolsonaro is working in conjunction with other countries to take these people down.
edit on 31 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
In the last 10 pages or so I've seen some back and forth about hiding things in plain site, especially WRT decodes that Rel is doing. In previous threads, we also talked aout steganography, hiding information in pictures. It's old technique that's been around for hundreds of years, but I stumbled on a recent article that talks about usng steganography to execute a malware attack in Mac OS using steganography to extract specific data as part of the executable code to conduct attack. Interesting stuff, and the author gives the techincal explaination and while using enough plainspeak for me to understand it as well.

Confiant & Malwarebytes Uncover Steganography Based Ad Payload That Drops Shlayer Trojan On Mac Users

If translated to plain english, the code would look something like this:

1. Create a Canvas object (this enables the use of the HTML5 Canvas API in order to interact with images and their underlying data.)

2. Grab the image located at: hxxp://s.ad-pixel.com/sscc.jpg

3. Define a function that checks if a specific font family is supported in the browser.

4. Check if Apple fonts are supported. If not, then do nothing.

5. If so, then loop through the underlying data in the image file. Each loop reads a pixel value and translates it into an alphanumeric character.

6. Add the newly extracted character to a string.

7. Execute the code in the string.

I took the liberty of numbering each of the steps above since the copy and past mashed everything together.

The way this code is executed makes one wonder what else is hidden in plain site. Given a visit ot the right website, and a few specific variables like the type of OS or other factors, it seems to me that one could hide keys in plain sight for those who know where to look and what seemingly innocuous site to visit.

OK. Back to work.

edit on 31-1-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
The sexual abise charges were a month ago.

The baby farms info just happened.

They report there is witness testimony from people who have purchased babies as well as people who escaped the baby farms.

So? The point is that they reported it when it happened, refuting the claim that the MSM ignores these types of stories because they are protecting the cabal.

I don't know if you have noticed but you said something similar in a previous post and then even linked to an MSM site. Weird.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

People do forget and often gets blurred with all the other info storms. That story was posted earlier by ToL -
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You do raise an awareness where I'm seeing certain news stories evolving around drug/sadist/trafficking/cult whatever that msm has been repeating 4-8 weeks later, often same exact story as was originally published. IDK, maybe just me due to my increased awareness or spending too much time on ATS, if that's possible.

Foxnews just repeated same story today about that Oregon bust and missing Saudi's who fled the country from prosecution.
Saudi nationals facing criminal charges in Oregon have vanished in recent years

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Very Interesting PJ.

John of God has been scrubbed from the Omega Institute but not scrubbed elsewhere.

I wanted to share that you don’t have to go to Brazil to visit John of God. He’ll be in New York in October at the Omega Institute. 

Featured women include feminist icon Gloria Steinem, White House correspondent Helen Thomas, acclaimed recording artist Natalie Merchant, Olympic gold medalists Jessica Mendoza and Angela Hucles, the youngest woman to receive the MacArthur Genius Fellowship Lateefah Simon, award-winning novelist Isabel Allende, Afghan women's advocate Sakena Yacoobi, and Native American youth activist Alberta Nells

link

Gloria in 2017 at Omega speaking about the cult of masculinity.

Omega Institute partners with Yoga Service Council.

Partner in Service:

The Yoga Service Council was formed in collaboration with the Omega Institute, who continues to be a tremendous partner, committed to making yoga, mindfulness and well-being accessible to all.

Since NoVo is a sponsor this ties to the More than Me/Katie meyler scandal.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I understand, sometimes there is just too much to catch up on because of different time zones, work or other priorities and there is little time, people also scroll past because they don't like someone's POV. I don't have a problem with that. I was calling out the parroting of "you won't see that on the MSM" without checking to see if they are covering a story or not.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Excellent find TOL. 👍

Agree 100% on Bolsonaro.

I missed your post about JoG.

ETA: crappie mentioned the Sackler family here and the profits they made off the opioid crisis.

The Sacklers and members of their company Purdue Pharma have been named in a lawsuit that accuses them of profiting from the opioid crisis by aggressively marketing OxyContin, claims denied by attorneys for the family and Purdue.

The Sackler family, which Forbes says is worth approximately $13 billion, is well known for its philanthropy around the world. The family name is on museums and galleries around the world, including The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York

Crappiekat CNN link

Marina Abramovic abandons plans for New York institute, the Sackler Museum in Beijing and the Royal Academy in London.

Koolhaas’s plans were “absolutely beautiful”, Abramovic said in a talk at the Serpentine Sackler Gallery, that was hosted by Fondation Beyeler and UBS, on Wednesday night. 

link

edit on 4pm131America/ChicagoThu, 31 Jan 2019 14:57:56 -060057122019-01-31T14:57:56-06:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

I could write a 10 page post on that topic! But, from your source link the screenshot with the title caption "The image itself is just small, white bar:"

The small 'white bar or pixel line' reminded me of a few Q drops that have a phone pic attached like in Q 2517 and dark bar in Q 2511.

I think Rel postulated that this may indicate pic is from White hat or Black hat phone.

Maybe it contains a hidden code or URL?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

From left, Mustafa al Hawsawi, Ammar al Baluchi, Ramzi bin al Shibh, Walid bin Attash and Khalid Sheik Mohammed pray at their Guantánamo war court arraignment on May 5, 2012. This sketch was reviewed and approved for release by a U.S. military security official.

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
9/11 judge rushed from Guantánamo in medical emergency

There are also other interesting tidbits in that article.

I find it interesting that our FBI had such an over-the-top interest in obtaining information on the case, that they resorted to strongarming a defense paralegal upon leaving the base.

www.mcclatchydc.com...

GUANTANAMO BAY NAVY BASE, Cuba — The attorney for Khalid Sheik Mohammed, the alleged architect of the 9/11 plot, on Monday threatened to refuse to participate in this week’s pretrial hearing, saying he was disturbed by the FBI questioning a former 9/11 defense team paralegal at an Army base in Texas.

Defense attorney David Nevin said the questioning by federal agents raised a new challenge to attorney-client confidentiality in the terrorism trial. Defense lawyers have repeatedly claimed that intelligence agencies were interfering in their independent relationships with their clients.

They’ve found listening devices that looked like smoke detectors in their meeting rooms, which the original case judge had removed; a remote court audio kill switch, which the judge ordered unplugged; and the FBI recruiting defense team informants, which the judge ordered investigated.

Just to state the obvious, wouldn't FBI usually be in the loop for stuff like this? Also, are they looking for a particular bit of prosecution info?

I think there could be WAY more to this story. An intense popcorn roast, at a minimum.

Wild card could be a possible KSM flip. I hope so, since I already made a meem.

edit on 31-1-2019 by FlyingFox because: freedon

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
11:19 AM - 31 Jan 2019

Current DJT Tweet

Looks like a culmination post (times stamps start with "3" and with "9"). He speaks only to human trafficking today - directly.

As I mentioned this process has been classic marketing. The wall, the wall stopping, the wall stopping illegals, the wall stopping drugs, the wall stopping trafficking. He didn't lead with trafficking, he ends with it.

He also mentioned today elsewhere "the table is set" "the stage is set" for 2-15 shutdown.

It has been a brilliant marketing progression leading to today's post. 2-15 it all gets shutdown.

(WARRIOR - fix the login issue...:devil

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join