It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The Saudi's seem to use their Medical Planes all over the place.....far too often to be just Medical. It is theorized that they use the planes as cover to pick up Saudi's in trouble around the globe. There is a thread here on ATS about it and the PF's on 4 chan and Reddit talk about it often. The planes get priority landing and takeoff rights as they are for "medical emergencies". They operate all over the globe but mainly in countries outside of the Middle East.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Thought this was going to be a duplicate.

edit on 31-1-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Justin Trudeau's 2015 Majority Government Win Looks Increasingly Illegitimate Due to Role of Foreign Interference

Considering how narrow the margin of victory was in many seats, and considering how groups funded by U.S. billionaires sought to interfere in the election and destroy Canada’s energy industry, there are growing doubts about whether Trudeau actually won in a legitimate way.

Bolding mine.

Anyone want to bet Soros is one of those "U.S. billionaires"?

Q Post

#416 Soros takes orders from P.

Prieuré de Sion

Don't be fooled. The P is not a hoax. That's what it wants you to believe.

Find P connection to Soros and to Sinclair family/Knights Templar/Rosslyn ("Rose Line") Chapel. One of the ruling bloodline families.

Justin Trudeau's wife Sophie is a Sinclair.

Follow the wives. ~ Q

edit on 31-1-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

"The human race is reaching a point of cessation of time itself". 4:38 into interview with NH above.

What does he mean?? He doesn't elaborate on that.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

They have to get better with their backgrounds and mix it up. That was too easy of a thing to spot. Maybe it was a setup to sort of prove the News articles floating around. Take an outrageous topic to do this with and it gets easily found out.

I doubt they will be able to fool people with these type of videos currently. They are going to need more time to perfect their art.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

The US would never interfere in another countries election........ Especially after Russia.

American Oligarchs, those are the ones you really have to watch out for.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Is that a new sign though?

Also, even though Australian "news" = 90% Murdoch we do have the Fairfax (family) Media empire and for the past 2 yrs I'd say I've seen ~ maybe about 10 'segments' on DT . . . until the Govt shutdown, where the Murdoch media tried to spin it as "woo woo BAD man" ... that stuff doesn't 'fly' very well down here and so Now we're beginning to see a little more "real" 'news' about what's going on inn the US, as opposed to NONE before!!

And as this country was originally a "prison" with many of our "great families"' having convict heritage! as well as roughly half our country's population came here after WW2, our population doubled between 1950 and 1965! Most of them were Europeans escaping Fascism and then came the Vietnamese fleeing the Clown's operartion in their country, we tend to have a race of people who are highly cynical/suspect of and have a "healthy disrespect for "authority"

ergo sum, many older Aussies have this 'national Hate' for Bullsh#t, ESP from TPTB/were.

Oh, and check out our border! You either come by boat or plane Or you're a bloody good swimmer!

And IF you TRY to (and succeed) in getting here "illegally" you WILL BE kicked out quick smart by our immigration dept.

OTOH it's VERY 'difficult' to "escape from" too! Which makes certain illegal things either hard to get Or expensive

And we have 'extradition agreements' with most countries ... so even IF you do 'escape' the country, odds on you won't escape Interpol!

And we have ~75k "visa overstays" at any given time, and iirc about 60% of them are British! (and have family to help them get work etc)

The "main problem" we have is Rich foreigners buying lots of property Or here on student visas which they must renew on a yearly basis BUT once they've been here for 4yrs they can apply for "temporary residency" which means they can stay for as long as they like once they have it, AND after being here 10yrs they can apply for citizenship (=passport etc)

One thing's for sure, IF, (like in the US) people could just "wallk in", our population would be about the same as the US!

Or more, as half of Asia would come and we'd have 500million ppl instead of a 10th it => 22.5milllion ppl

Admittedly, 85% of the country is like Nevada but the other 15% (on the East coast) is where 90% of 'us' live, with nearly 12 million of those people in 3 cities! (Sydney ~5.1 mil, Melbourne with 4.8 mil and Brisbane with 2.4 million ppl!) but the rest is like a cross between the NW and SE states, and it's bloody beautiful

Aussie Bob says you guys should "Build a MOAT!"

FunFact: 'we' have the longest 'fence' in the world! at 5,614kms long! en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 31-1-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: bloody Aussie Bob

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

The US would never interfere in another countries election........ Especially after Russia.

American Oligarchs, those are the ones you really have to watch out for.

Right. Not the U.S. but, U.S. billionaires like Soros who act above the law.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Ha, you don't say! Imagine that.
Swiss Templars rule the financial world. IMO.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

No, I don't think it's a new sign but, it sure popped out for me recently despite being there for years. I think my own awareness is growing and beginning to see signs of Q 'everywhere', lol! It's crazy, I know.

Anyways,

...we're beginning to see a little more "real" 'news' about what's going on inn the US, as opposed to NONE before!!

Same up here in the Far North. I don't think they can avoid it anymore. The ""real" 'news'" is starting to come out at the peripheries now.

As far as immigration goes here, we just let them in and feed, shelter, find them work, provide them with health care, education, etc. It's so 'bleeding heart'! Makes me sick to my stomach because while illegals are cared for, our homeless, vets, indigineous go without.

Who's Aussie Bob? and does he mean Canada should build a moat? lol...It wouldn't work because the water would freeze and people would just walk over.

DINGO FENCE! HAHAHA! Keep the dogs out.....

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: PokeyJoe

CBC Radio 1 interviewed some Americans living on the border a while ago. Most of them own land there where they have serious problems with illegal border crossers; and they are totally in favour of a structure being erected on their properties to keep them out. I was surprised that CBC even aired this interview because it really didn't go according to expectation. The host was a bit taken aback, too; she was hoping her interviewees were going to do some Trump bashing but, that didn't happen.

LOL and here's a piece about it from the Australian News Corporation aka ABC ... which is Very different to 'your' ABC!
abcnews.go.com...

It was on the TV here the other night! Something has changed ... y'know that guy Alexander Downer (who's involved in some of the cabal's skullduggery) used to be our "foreign minister" and AFAIK has been a 'diplomat' since. (he's also from an "elite" family)

I'm quite sure there's a fair bit of consternation amongst th'e Aussie Elites at the moment ... it seems The Don's trip "down(und)er"

was to TELL our (now 'ex') PM that it's "time to drain the pool Malcolm" ,, "I know I know, sure it's a bummer that amphibious slime creatures will cark it when YOU DO!

But hey, c'est la vie pal IF you want to "play with my team"!

LOL Team MAGA, F#CK YEAH!

edit on 31-1-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: bloody downer

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Ha, you don't say! Imagine that.
Swiss Templars rule the financial world. IMO.

Hmmm....and then some!

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I've done my own research but yes I've listened to Sean for hours.
That guy who created some of those Qmap cult/religion maps got his inspiration from Sean.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Not sure who is Sean but I had in mind Santos Bonacci from Australia (JohnnyJetson might like this, too). Here's a vid where he's interviewed about the roots of Swiss Templars, etc....secret societies et al, et al....

Here's the video Santos recommends called 'The Pharoah Show'

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

the US is one of the biggest imperialistic "interferers" inexistent

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

The graphic you posted is by Sean and he's the author/narrator of the Pharaoh show and Octogon.
Giureh and chatzefratz are his Youtube channels. His latest is the Central Intelligence Agency channel. He's quite the character and was locked up in a Swiss prison back in 2015. He does video narration tours of Swiss Templar castles and churches explaining all the Templar, Freemason and Pharaoh symbolism in Switzerland, France, Italy. Some of his videos are in French though he has a South Africa accent. His English is very good though.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

The affidavit of the accosted paralegal....

www.documentcloud.org/documents/5698336-Affidavit-of-9-11-team-paralegal.html

www.documentcloud.org...

It's too rich with butter for me to comment at this moment, but I wanted to share.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Why do people who are accused of saying something they didn't, rarely come out ASAP and deny they said it?

I'm not sure what you mean. A lot of people do.

Also, do you think this observation applies to the video in question? I don't think it does.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Okay, thank you EMN.

So many dots to connect! Information overload.

I'm what people label a low-level Freemason (only 3rd degree). I now know there are higher levels to reach. February 4th I will be attending an info session about Scottish Rite which has the 4th to the 32nd degree with the 33rd reserved for "meritorious social service". I'll get my 32nd for sure but doubt I'll reach the 33rd. Anyway, there are two ways to reach the "top" of Freemasonry: Scottish Rite and York Rite. My dad is YR. I chose to do the opposite, lol. Apparently, YR is where you learn the "true secrets". I guess I'll find out but, I doubt it very much. I think the 'real' powers that be use Freemasonry as some sort of scapegoat but I'm not sure. I'm persuing it though. I'm in a weird/awkward position if you know what I mean. Q posted a few pics way back of some guys wearing Masonic symbols on school shooting scene(s). I got upset at the time but, now I understand what Q meant: I think he was meaning for us to look at the therapists of those shooters and possibly showing how posers are posing as Freemasons to deflect/misdirect.

Where's the popcorn?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

DJT: "I think by having the shutdown, we've set the table for where we are now. If I didn't do the shutdown, people wouldn't understand the subject. ...It's called like in deal-making 'setting the table' or you know, "setting the stage"
Video clip referenced

Set the Stage. The stage must be set.
Q 862, 854, 879, 436, 190, 158.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

CoramDeo, interesting you should raise steganographic payloads as I noticed something that could be one on qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

How I found it will be detailed in another post, however the result is that I searched the map for [e] and got the following results; #144, 704, 733, 1559... and... #1398:

Now, the first 4 all blatantly have [e] or [E] in the post text but #1398 does not.

At first I thought maybe it was picking up the (EST) from the timestamp but all posts have that and it didn't pick up them?

The only reason I can think of is if [e] exists in the coding that makes the picture in the post... i.e. it's steganography?

Maybe I've missed something really obvious... (I hope not).

edit on 31-1-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join