It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Been a busy day so my apologies if this has been posted already. Ed Krassenstein tweet from earlier today:

twitter.com...

In spite of the 10,000 likes this tweet got, the replies are fantastic. Many of them coming from Democrats and Trump haters saying how they actually agree with POTUS on the troop withdrawal. Kudos to the liberals that were willing to admit that.

Since other Democrats forgot they were supposed be anti-war*

*unless that is Trump's stance.

Well, isn't that quaint.

Except for that pesky constitution thingy, congress can do this, except they can't.

War Powers

Article I, Section 8, Clause 11 of the U.S. Constitution grants Congress the power to declare war. The President, meanwhile, derives the power to direct the military after a Congressional declaration of war from Article II, Section 2, which names the President Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces. These provisions require cooperation between the President and Congress regarding military affairs, with Congress funding or declaring the operation and the President directing it.

But see, since our friend Ed has more youthful good looks than brain cells, and a fourth grade reading comprehension level, he totally missed what just happened.

According to USA Today, that Right wing Trump loving rag, Senate advances bill warning against 'precipitous withdrawal' from Syria and Afghanistan.

McConnell's resolution is non-binding, but it showcased a public rift between hawkish congressional Republicans and Trump, who campaigned on a promise to bring American troops home from far-flung conflicts.

That's a little different than ...[a] measure that opposes Trump's attempt to withdraw troops from Afghanistan and Syria.

His Twot makes it sound like the Senate used its power to stop the withdrawal. No. What the senate did was cover its ass in the event that the whole region goes up in flames, or if there is another terrorist attack coordinated from within this POS country, then they can say I told you so. And if nothing happens, it will never be mentioned.

Judging by the comments, and the reaction to the perceived impact of the vote, it speaks volumes. Again, Trump is more in-tune with the average Joe than the elite ruling class would like you to believe.

I sort of chuckle when the likes of Turtle and little Marco cite the need to defend our allies in the region. What allies? You mean the heroin exporters? GTF off the stage you tools. We have no allies in the region, only paid puppets, with the CIA pulling the strings.
edit on 1-2-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Interdasting, my results are repeatable too... I'm using a Firefox browser for Qmap searchs.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, when did Flynn change the banner? If close to your post then he didn't do it until we had arrived in February from January.

This makes me wonder if the 2 reflections (sky and sea) of the sun are related to the two faces of Janus (January) coming to light?

February:

The Roman month Februarius was named after the Latin term februum, which means purification, via the purification ritual Februa held on February 15 (full moon) in the old lunar Roman calendar. January and February were the last two months to be added to the Roman calendar, since the Romans originally considered winter a monthless period. They were added by Numa Pompilius about 713 BC. February remained the last month of the calendar year until the time of the decemvirs (c. 450 BC), when it became the second month.

Historical names for February include the Old English terms Solmonath (mud month) and Kale-monath (named for cabbage) as well as Charlemagne's designation Hornung. In Finnish, the month is called helmikuu, meaning "month of the pearl"; when snow melts on tree branches, it forms droplets, and as these freeze again, they are like pearls of ice. In Polish and Ukrainian, respectively, the month is called luty or лютий, meaning the month of ice or hard frost. In Macedonian the month is sechko (сечко), meaning month of cutting [wood]. In Czech, it is called únor, meaning month of submerging [of river ice].

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Short of ETs landing on the Whitehouse lawn...
A simultaneous worldwide EAS message followed by an all channels Presidential address.

I'll have to do some more deep thinking on 'stage setting' possibilities.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Interdasting, my results are repeatable too... I'm using a Firefox browser for Qmap searchs.

OK. I see how you are getting your results now. I was using the native search built into Safari (cmd+f).

I switched the user agent to Windows Firefox Web browser and go the same results as before using (cmd+f) then [e] or [E].

But using the search field built into the qntmpkts.keybase.pub... page, I now see 1398 appear when I search [e] or [E]. Still, I get different results when using either string.

[e] yields 5 posts, while [E] yields 2 (733 and 1398).

The two posts searching [E] are part of the five found when searching [e]

So what do the two (733 and 1398) have in common?

They both link back to the chan board post 86.

The link for 86 in post 733 leads to a 404 error (dead board)

The link for 86 in post 1398 leads to the actual board post.

Maybe it has something to do with that? I dunno.

Time to sleep.

edit on 1-2-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   

our friend Ed has more youthful good looks than brain cells

Fun fact: both Krassenstein brothers stand 5' 3".

🤣😂

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Pamphlet claimed he was Q, so did Micro (still does).

This guy was investigated for it....

timothycharlesholmseth.com/q-project-ambition-minnesota-prosecutor-accuses-investigative-journalist-timothy-charles-holmseth-of-being-qanon/

timothycharlesholmseth.com...

edit on 1-2-2019 by FlyingFox because: boom

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Nope it was January.
twitter.com...

31 Jan 1950 – Cold War: U.S. President Harry S. Truman announces a program to develop the hydrogen bomb.

DoE secretly shipped plutonium from South Carolina to Nevada

Delivered to we know where then afterward DoE told the Governor which he replied he's “beyond outraged by this completely unacceptable deception.”
Governor didn't have Q clearance. /sarcasm

The U.S. Department of Energy revealed on Wednesday that it secretly shipped weapons-grade plutonium from South Carolina to a nuclear security site in Nevada months ago despite the state’s protests.

Did the DoE under DJT secretly reopen Yucca Mountain or is the Plutonium intended for NNSS active use?

Also 31 Jan 1945 Private Eddie Slovik is executed by firing squad near the village of Ste-Marie aux Mines, France after being court martial for desertion to avoid hazardous duty and became the only U.S. soldier since the Civil War to be executed for desertion.
www.thepeoplehistory.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I must be needing sleep because 1398 is just an image file so why would it result? Plus there is not any [e] or [E] in 1398.
WTF??

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

What condition would facilitate delivering a deceased baby and not a live one?

The baby has to be delivered and typically health conditions call for an emergency c section if the mother is at increased risk.

Doctors will deliver a baby early at great risk to the baby if the mother is ill already.

There is no condition that requires the baby to be deceased before delivery for a reason that will help the mother.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
I must be needing sleep because 1398 is just an image file so why would it result? Plus there is not any [e] or [E] in 1398.
WTF??

Not just that but when you use the browser's search function and click next/v it jumps from 1559 to 733 without getting a hit in 1398.

I downloaded the image and changed the extension from jpg to txt and opened in notepad++ and searched for [e] and didn't get any hits either.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   

The MIC and the Deep State would like nothing better than for us to stay in Syria and Afghanistan till the last ISIS and Taliban are defeated aka staying there forever.

Sorry , I've lost my taste for endless wars that don't accomplish anything.

When would we win in either of those places?

I'm all for giving the Kurds all the weapons and ect they need to protect themselves, they are the only good people in either of those wars.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Ok, I went back and re-read CD's post and realized he's using the built-in filter search feature.

https:// qntmpkts.keybase.pub/?q=%5Be%5D

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

Now I see #1398 in the results but WHY??

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

What do you make of these then?

link

link

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

covfefe = carbon, oxygen, vanadium, iron, iron. C=6, O=8, V=23, Fe=26, Fe=26 6+8+23+26+26=89. 9+8=17. Whood a thunk it??

Not me!!! But those numbers could also be added up in a variety of ways e.g.. C=6, O=8, V=23/5 (2+3=5?) Fe=26/8 and Fe 26/8 could also be

6+8+23+26+26 = 89, 8+9 => 17/Q!

Or, 6+8+5+8+8=35 = 8 ... turned on it's side = "infinity"

edit on 1-2-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: an "Oh Qoops!"

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

yet they still have locks on their doors... Why?

Even though it isn't really true it gives the illusion of safety.

That's why I think a fence would accomplish the same job as a wall in this case, and cost much less. And be easier to maintain.

Some on the right have become so terrified of illegal immigrants they need something to ease that fear.

I'm just not willing to waste money, man power, resources, take peoples land , just for the sake of some peoples feelings.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

It said registered. (also a problem)

But how many of them had become legal citizens by the time they voted?

If that link you posted is bias it wont say or even ask that question.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

The first deep fake!!

Nice catch dude.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Baader-Meinhof phenomenon.
science.howstuffworks.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hopefully they uphold states rights.
edit on 1-2-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join