It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Who Says He Was Abducted By Aliens Breaks 45-Year Silence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Let us consider their story is 100% true.

Let us consider that many of the stories about abductions are true.

There certainly is a divide between those who believe and those who say impossible or it is the work of the devil etc etc..

I remember when this event happened back in 1973. I think I remember seeing an interview of Parker and Hickson and thinking something darn sure happened to them.

Hickson died in 2011 and Parker is also in bad health now. All these years their story has not changed. Lie detectors were given to both of them so, "Yes" they believe in their own minds their stories are true.

Calvin Parker says he and his buddy Charles Hickson were fishing in 1973 on the banks of the Pascagoula River, just north of where Ingalls Shipyard now sits, when a “real bright beam appeared all over us and it kind of blinded me for a second and when I got my vision back, I seen three bulky looking creatures coming toward us.”

Parker said the creatures were “probably 4, 4 1/2, 5 foot tall…built like football players. But I noticed they kind of moved mechanical wise and they was floating off the ground. By the time we stood up and turned around, they was there on us all at one time,” he told WALA in a rare interview. “Two of them got a hold of Charlie, one of them got a hold of myself and instantly I felt like, I just got relaxed.”

detroit.cbslocal.com...

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
In the last moments of your life.

I doubt you would bring up a hoax.

Especially, if you were the perpetrator.

I believe him...

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Their stories were the best out of all of the old stories. I don't know what they saw, but I do believe that they saw what they believe.
My favorite UFO story of all time.
I'd like to read Parker's book.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

I believe him...

Why not? If i'd perpetuated a 45 year hoax i'd wanna make sure I died knowing everyone believed it.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

I believe him...

Why not? If i'd perpetuated a 45 year hoax i'd wanna make sure I died knowing everyone believed it.

Fair enough...

It seems he wouldn’t have waited 45 years.

If he wanted recognition.

I guess personal experience makes me believe.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
When it comes to the truth about extraterrestrial life, I tend to believe the words of St. Pio, who was one of the holiest men to walk this earth in the 20th century.

His words were ,in essence ,that we were not the only life forms created by God, and he went on to say that some of these extraterrestrial life forms were much better at obeying God than humans were.

I do not believe extraterrestrial life is the devil incarnated, but I do believe there are manevolent as well as benevolent forms of extraterrestrial beings.

I have no doubt some of these abduction stories are very true, and it makes sense that life forms from elsewhere would want to learn more about humans.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Woah, I believe this guy...73....there was some really good windowpane around that time.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Woah, I believe this guy...73....there was some really good windowpane around that time.

HA...

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

I believe him...

Fair enough...

It seems he wouldn’t have waited 45 years.

If he wanted recognition.

I guess personal experience makes me believe.

Yeah i'm not saying i personally doubt or really believe it. I've heard some stories i have no reason to doubt. Just saying the fact that he's dying and talking about it doesn't necessarily mean he didn't hoax it.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Lol.

Interestingly, I was reading an article one time where the author did say it seemed like a lot of people at UFO conferences used to be hippies or psychedelic users.
a reply to: rickymouse

edit on 16-1-2019 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Why not?? If you're a person who would perpetrate a hoax like that, you'll probably want it to stand. Just because someone is old or sick- doesn't necessarily make them honest and forthright.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Wish I understood the relaxing mechanism.

The moment they touch you, you become fully docile.

You relax, anything upsetting you is just wiped from your mind, and you get a feeling of "everything's ok"

If you read through enough encounters, this trait seems to be pretty consistent.

It's like us sedating wild animals. We are "intelligent" by our own standards. Who's to say whether we might be as far removed in intellect from them, as we consider animals are from us.

I have a friend who claims they witnessed a very heated individual, who was angry and upset at one of these beings. That individual was shouting, mad, and upset that his memory of the event was going to be wiped, and demanded that the people of Earth be told about these beings. The being walked over, grabbed his elbow, and the man stood up straight, silent, his face dropped all expression, and he stopped moving.

Such an interesting thing.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
Lol.

Interestingly, I was reading an article one time where the author did say it seemed like a

lot of people at UFO conferences used to be hippies or psychedelic users.
a reply to: rickymouse

Another description for those type of people would be open minded.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I believe him...
orrrrr he could have just been a joker and thought "this'll give them something to talk about" 😉

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join