It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Who Says He Was Abducted By Aliens Breaks 45-Year Silence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Few people would dedicate their lives to carrying a lie right throughout their lives. I would imagine that carrying a lie throughout life is pretty hard work.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

originally posted by: whyamIhere
In the last moments of your life.

I doubt you would bring up a hoax.

Especially, if you were the perpetrator.

I believe him...

Why not? If i'd perpetuated a 45 year hoax i'd wanna make sure I died knowing everyone believed it.

Well.... yes but that would make you just one rare person, a member of the very, very, few not a member of the many.

What satisfaction would you get out of knowing you were a lair all your life? whats in it for you? How does that benefit you?

Compare that to the strength you would gain from knowing you were telling the truth the whole time??? Which of these two outcomes strengthens your character and which ones weakens it??

Sleep well friend

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   

BTW, I have never heard of this type of aliens, "small and bulky like football players." The greys are small, but they are not bulky. But who knows how many species are out there.

As far as I can tell by the stories of abductees, the greys seem to be working for the reptilian race and are evil, or devoid of emotion. They don't care, or worry about hurting humans, and are unmoved by the screams of their human victims.

The main good races look like us. Similar to how "Val Thor" looked in pictures. Except that the U.S. government didn't take the offer of the "good aliens that look like us." Still, the U.S. government made him a VIP for 3 years and Val Thor had access to the WH, and I am guessing to other restricted areas as well.

But instead the U.S. government, among other nations, decided to side with the greys in exchange for the technology the greys offered.

The greys used to experiment more on humans in the past before the apparent agreement between them and the U.S. government, among other nations.

Since then, the greys have mostly bothered with taking cows, and other animals and experimenting on them. But since the greys keep wanting to "look like us" they do still abduct humans from time to time, but not as frequent as in the past.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Why on earth wouldn't the man lie, especially on his deathbed? If he stuck with it for all of those years, it makes sense to spout one last piece of anti-alien propaganda....

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The alien phenomenon is real. Complex, yes. But real. It's hard to say what is going on as there is a global conspiracy to obfuscate the truth, but that does not make it any less real. It's been going on for as long as homo sapiens have roamed the earth, seen by the drawings of primitive man who recorded their odd experiences. I don't fear aliens, though probably would have a meltdown were I to experience them first hand. Obviously, man is no match for the aliens; their technologies are simply too advanced. Ironically, that has much to do with why I don't fear them. Aliens could have taken over Earth at any point but have elected not to. Experiments, yes. But that's what we would do. Not to mention man might be a product of their handiwork, so they are just recording our development. The truth will be revealed, perhaps in my lifetime. Not necessarily because Aliens decide to reveal themselves, so to speak; but rather, no lie this big can be perpetuated forever. It's too big. Probably the single most important truth held back from the people.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I knew this story would be fake, the first thing i thought, i bet he is selling a book. Then i open the video and the first thing i see is a book.

Fake

buy my book

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Nothing is wrong with writing a book

This case is solid and one of the few solid ones i might add.Study it before jumping into conclusions mate

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I found this odd article that speaks to the frequency of UFO sightings in Mississippi.

"Mississippi 13th most likely state to see UFO and this writer saw one."

Mississippians reported 5,721 UFO sightings between 1940 and 2017, making it one of the top states where someone might see a UFO, based on population.

www.clarionledger.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I believe him...

Then your very nieve

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
I found this odd article that speaks to the frequency of UFO sightings in Mississippi.

"Mississippi 13th most likely state to see UFO and this writer saw one."

Mississippians reported 5,721 UFO sightings between 1940 and 2017, making it one of the top states where someone might see a UFO, based on population.

www.clarionledger.com...

Gulf Breeze used to be considered the UFO sighting capital of the world if I'm not mistaken. One thing about the Gulf Coast is that it's home to one of the largest Naval Air Stations: Pensacola NAS.

I've experienced a few things myself, having lived in the area.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I'll just leave this here...

In either 1988 or 1989, I was 10 years old. I lived on the outskirts of a sleepy little farm town with a population small enough to qualify the town as a village. I was on the way home with my mom around 8:30 or 9 one Summer evening. We'd gone down the road to get a couple bales of hay for the horse. Solid woods filled the area directly across the street from our house from one end of our 2 mile road to the other. When my mom backed into our driveway and all the way to our shed, about 200 to 250 yards, I saw something hovering just above the treetops across the street from our house. It had round red lights all around it. I was in awe as I stared at it. As I got out of my mom's Bronco, she calmly, but quickly got out and met me at the passenger side headlight. She put her hand on my back and started hurrying me. She said "get in the house right now, don't even look over there, just get inside." I went inside and ran to the big window in the den and looked out, nothing was there. Last Summer, we had our family barbeque and as always, we started telling about experiences and old memories. I talked about this one. My mom's jaw dropped... This whole time, she never knew I saw anything, she did and was hurrying me inside. Also this whole time, I never knew that she watched it silently hover over the treetops on our road and stop as we turned into our driveway. She described it exactly as I saw it.

What were the intentions of this craft? Hell, what WAS this craft? What was driving it?

Because of this, I'm not skeptical when it comes to stories like the one told by Parker and Hickson. I never saw a beam of light, but I saw something and probably got closer to something most humans will only ever hear about. It's truly breathtaking.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Namdru

It sounds a lot like the scenario in Whitley Strieber's Communion. The short stocky guys, a tall slender one, the eery sense of calm. Lucky for him it was a deck of cards from the ceiling, instead of a, um, ya know, thingie poking out of the wall...

I got an eerie sense of calmness when I saw what I saw. I didn't see any aliens though.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Why not?? If you're a person who would perpetrate a hoax like that, you'll probably want it to stand. Just because someone is old or sick- doesn't necessarily make them honest and forthright.

But why wait on your death bed to finally, only now speak up about something that happened 40 something years ago?

There could be a thousand reasons. As StallionDuck suggested- medical bills? To leave something for family? An attempt to have his name live on and ensure he won't be referred to as a hoaxer? Lots of reasons.

I really need to get checked for multiple personalities

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM
Nothing is wrong with writing a book

This case is solid and one of the few solid ones i might add.Study it before jumping into conclusions mate

A few books have been written on this episode, the sheriff believed the were being honest enough to send them to a nearby military base where they were examined and interviewed. No small town sheriff puts their rep on the line if they didnt believe there may have been something to it. There were also contemporaneous reports of strange lights in the same area by totally different and unrelated persons. I tend to be skeptical but this case, it seems they really believed it happened. Shared hysteria or delusions but, they didn't do this for profit by all accounts it pretty much wrecked their lives and careers, after 45 years might be a good time to hear his recollections

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
If you want to tell a weird story that you want as many people as possible to know and hear, what are you gonna do ? You write a book which stirs interest and do some radio and televised interviews so the widest audience available can hear your story.. Yes the interviews promote the book but again it is about getting the story out and known.. That is just the way it works. Write a book and get on Coast to Coast or other news outlets and have their millions of listeners hear your story.

He would not get rich off of one book even if the rights are sold to make some movie.. or maybe my definition of rich is different than those who complain he is just trying to make money ?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I'll just leave this here...

In either 1988 or 1989, I was 10 years old. I lived on the outskirts of a sleepy little farm town with a population small enough to qualify the town as a village. I was on the way home with my mom around 8:30 or 9 one Summer evening. We'd gone down the road to get a couple bales of hay for the horse. Solid woods filled the area directly across the street from our house from one end of our 2 mile road to the other. When my mom backed into our driveway and all the way to our shed, about 200 to 250 yards, I saw something hovering just above the treetops across the street from our house. It had round red lights all around it. I was in awe as I stared at it. As I got out of my mom's Bronco, she calmly, but quickly got out and met me at the passenger side headlight. She put her hand on my back and started hurrying me. She said "get in the house right now, don't even look over there, just get inside." I went inside and ran to the big window in the den and looked out, nothing was there. Last Summer, we had our family barbeque and as always, we started telling about experiences and old memories. I talked about this one. My mom's jaw dropped... This whole time, she never knew I saw anything, she did and was hurrying me inside. Also this whole time, I never knew that she watched it silently hover over the treetops on our road and stop as we turned into our driveway. She described it exactly as I saw it.

What were the intentions of this craft? Hell, what WAS this craft? What was driving it?

Because of this, I'm not skeptical when it comes to stories like the one told by Parker and Hickson. I never saw a beam of light, but I saw something and probably got closer to something most humans will only ever hear about. It's truly breathtaking.

Amazing ....that sounds how a mother would act too. Haven't ever had anything that overt happen, one night though after picking up my daughter at night , saw a round about the size of a quarter light in my windshield start at the top far right hand zoom across to past the mirror go down mid windshield then zoom off at a 45-50 degree angle. There were no other cars or lights, I said what the hell, and asked my daughter did you see that? and she described its movements exactly as I had seen them. Which pretty much eliminates an inside reflection because the perspective would have been different.not to mention there were no lights in the cab anyway.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp

I don't know what they saw, but I do believe that they saw what they believe..

Interesting that in this case there were quite a number of separately located UFO witness reports from the same time and area.

"Everybody was seeing UFOs," recalled retired Mississippi Press Managing Editor Don Broadus.

A Pascagoula city councilman said he saw a luminous UFO the same night of Hickson's and Parker's report on the way to a church service in Vancleave.

"That's our story and we're stuck with it," E. P. Sigalas said.

Pascagoula Patrolman Bill Gennaro stopped on Beach Boulevard to talk with a group of people and they saw an oblong-shaped, blue-haze object zip to the north.

About 3,000 motorists from Mobile blocked Interstate 10 when they heard of a possible rendezvous with UFOs at the Mississippi line.

A cab driver in Biloxi said a UFO caused his taxi to stall out on U.S. 90..

Link 1 / 2

Also a USO Report:

Article
edit on 19-1-2019 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

originally posted by: recrisp

I don't know what they saw, but I do believe that they saw what they believe..

Interesting that in this case there were quite a number of separately located UFO witness reports from the same time and area.

[size-3]"Everybody was seeing UFOs," recalled retired Mississippi Press Managing Editor Don Broadus.

A Pascagoula city councilman said he saw a luminous UFO the same night of Hickson's and Parker's report on the way to a church service in Vancleave.

"That's our story and we're stuck with it," E. P. Sigalas said.

Pascagoula Patrolman Bill Gennaro stopped on Beach Boulevard to talk with a group of people and they saw an oblong-shaped, blue-haze object zip to the north.

About 3,000 motorists from Mobile blocked Interstate 10 when they heard of a possible rendezvous with UFOs at the Mississippi line.

A cab driver in Biloxi said a UFO caused his taxi to stall out on U.S. 90..

Link 1 / 2

Also a USO Report:

Article

Hey thanks for adding quality to the thread as I was totally unaware there were others who claimed they saw something.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ziplock9000

I believe him...

Then your very nieve

Maybe,

But, if you are going to try to insult me.

Learn how to spell.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Certainly a very strange case with some very strange looking UFO occupants mate - Dr Hynek goes into more detail below.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join