It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big guy punches 11 year old girl in the face

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
That guy could of picked her up and thrown her halfway across the road, if he really wanted to... the only thing in danger was his ego.

So she was behaving like a little s#, well so what? That's life!

Nah, this was an inexcusable act... That guy is an animal and deserves to be in prison.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Since this happened I've been wondering where are the supervisors to any of these children? That is the first question I would ask if I was the judge. Where was the parent or legal guardian during this time ? Why was your child allowed to run around and assault someone who then in return assaulted her back?

I hope a life lesson was learned that day by both parties involved. You don't violently hit a child, just walk away and you also don't run up to someone three times your size and think its going to end well.
edit on 16-1-2019 by TheLieWeLive because: I cnat spel

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Think about it this way... is it ok for that man to use deadly force in that situation? Was his life in danger to the point deadly force was required?

Would it have been ok for him to pull out a weapon and shoot that child in self defense? Was there that much threat from that individual?

Because that punch from a 250lb adult on an 11 year old child is deadly force and can cause permanent injury or death.

This case will be determined on whether deadly force was necessary. Him having a brain injury and PTSD may be his saving grace from doing time.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
well

lol cause he pieced her up

the push at the beginning was rough too.

thing i noticed most is the 11 yea old got pushed pretty damn hard and put her mitts up and came at him.

thats very interesting

hit her with the ole 3

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
That guy could of picked her up and thrown her halfway across the road, if he really wanted to... the only thing in danger was his ego.

So she was behaving like a little s#, well so what? That's life!

Nah, this was an inexcusable act... That guy is an animal and deserves to be in prison.

What would you have done in the same situation?

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The teens were the aggressors.
He may have reacted with to much gusto but if he felt threatened so be it.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The stories I hear from school teachers about kids like this just make me wonder what in the world has happened to make such kids turn into a pack of wild dogs nipping and biting at others and even using physical violence.

These are not toddlers. 11 and 12 year olds nowadays are as big as I was at 21!

That being said, punching the brat was a bit much. If she had had a weapon, even a bat, maybe it would have been justified.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Did the two people envolved in this, state their preferred pronouns? It might be two men or two women....cannot be a transphobic and assume gender.

Just kidding.....

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

11 and 12 year olds nowadays are as big as I was at 21!

we you super frail and tiny or are all the 11 and 12 year olds these days on gear?
born of the vikings or something?

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I'm really torn on this. I'd like to see the full situation leading up to this to understand the full weight of what's going on. But off the cuff..
-For starters, I fail to see the logic of trying to leave the store when there is a gang of people threatening to hurt you/others. Go back in the store, get behind the counter, and get the store staff to help. This would also give you more witnesses if you did have to resort to fighting. That in and of itself makes me question whether or not this situation went down the way it's said to have happened. "Oh, I giant gang of preteens is threatening to beat us up? Let's leave the store property to get to where we're more vulnerable." Makes no sense.
-I'd like to say no one should ever hit a child, especially a man of his size full on punching an 11 year old girl (side note, Down goes Frazier! TKO!). However, I can't say for certain what I would do if I were placed in that situation. I'd like to think I wouldn't do that, but who knows.
-That girl could have brain damage for the rest of her life. I deal with that myself on a daily basis, and it's not fun. I'm a full grown, almost middle aged, well-adjusted adult and some days I can barely handle the recurring symptoms. I can't imagine having to go through high school and college dealing with what I deal with now. She doesn't deserve that for shoving a guy that's literally 2-3 times her size. Was she out of line? Of course, way out of line. I don't think it excuses the amount of force he used.
-All of the kids are on video, they should all be easy to identify and should all be in legal trouble for threatening those folks the way they did.
-Why weren't the store employees helping/etc?
-Even kids can be very dangerous in a big enough group, but only the one girl seemed to be physically threatening them.

After laying all that out, I'm still torn. For all I know, they were a legitimate Children of the Corn group of kids who were all physically threatening that little kid, and were dealt with properly. On the other hand, maybe he made a bad decision in leaving the store (seems that way to me) then got overwhelmed and overreacted to a girl shoving him.

There isn't enough info for me to make a decision. Crazy situation to be in though. I feel really bad for that little kid.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The kid walked up and put up her dukes. That's reasonable to expect a fight, in my opinion. It could've been handled better though. When you're surrounded like that, you never know if someone might blindside you or have a weapon.

Think of it this way, how would a cop have reacted? Punch? Tazer? Bullet? Chokeslam? I can guarantee it wouldn't have been peaceful.

Either way, the guy knows now he can't punch a kid like that. And the kid knows she can't just square up to someone twice her size like that. Lessons learned all around, I guess.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I don't know what they're born of, but they're getting bigger and bigger earlier and earlier.

I know lots of school teachers, and they all have stories of violent behavior like in this video.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Looks like he quickly ended a dangerous situation for himself and the woman he was defending. I see no problem at all.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
holy ef. Is that girl alive? She's got some brain damage now too for SURE.

people saying this is ok because the kids picked the fight?

If you're worried about 12 year olds making fun of you and being aggressive you are not fit for society.

This is what 12 year olds do. Did any of you go to grade school? 12 year olds are all dick heads to each other.

I'm amazed that people think it's ok for a grown man to punch a 12 year girl in the face as hard as he could...

It's both hilarious and disturbing as #.

That girl has brain damage for the rest of her life probably. He could have collapsed that girls skull. You people are ok with that.

This is insanity. Earth culture i guess. No one cares about kids anymore?

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

And the rest of the pack went running and yelping.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

...and the kids? No responsibility for their actions??

Yeah, the guy should have walked away. However, I get a sneakin' suspicion that those kids wouldn't have let up.

...and if the guy is a sufferer of PTSD, and some form of brain injury, then he might have stood out. ...and packs just love those who stick out.

Personally? It's a life lesson the little brat should be taught. Seems like rather a gentler (bad choice of word) reminder that there's always a bigger fish, then she might get later in life. Gentler might not be the besst word...but it could have been much harsher.

I despise bullies--ll years old, or 111 years old, that comeuppance was well deserved. That guy is my size, he could have been much harsher.

I'm kinda curious as to where the parents were? Though, given the behavior of their brats...it probably wouldn't have made any difference.
edit on 1/16/2019 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

That was my first thought too. I have brain damage, and it sucks. I can't imagine having to go through puberty, high school, etc with all of the associated issues. He used too much force.

Although, I do understand wanting to protect that woman and her little kid. He didn't go about it in the best way, but it seems that he had to do something.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Kinda looks like he just put an instant stop to the problem...

bit harsh, but i'd bet everyone watching knows better then to start trouble with a Big guy

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

...and the kids? No responsibility for their actions??

Yeah, the guy should have walked away. However, I get a sneakin' suspicion that those kids wouldn't have let up.

...and if the guy is a sufferer of PTSD, and some form of brain injury, then he might have stood out. ...and packs just love those who stick out.

Personally? It's a life lesson the little brat should be taught. Seems like rather a gentler reminder that there's always a bigger fish, then she might get later in life.

I despise bullies--ll years old, or 111 years old, that comeuppance was well deserved. That guy is my size, he could have been much harsher.

I'm kinda curious as to where the parents were? Though, given the behavior of their brats...it probably wouldn't have made any difference.

To be fair, I was running around town at 11-12 years old. Most kids were when I was their age. Granted, I wasn't acting like that, but I was out and about.

I disagree with your idea of what a "gentle" reminder is. Girl got sent to another dimension. She could very easily have brain damage. If not from the punch, then from going down to meet the concrete. I have brain damage, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. That most definitely isn't a "gentle" reminder.

ETA: He should have walked away, but I'm glad he protected that woman and her kid, I just think he went overboard on how he went about doing that.
edit on 16-1-2019 by narrator because: ETA

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

If you can walk away, surely. Do so.

If you can't? Then what? That was a pack of feral, for all intents and purposes, children. Packs can be dangerous.

Hopefully, those kids learned that lesson that nature is usually a trifle harsher in teaching... There's always a bigger fish. Those little sharks ran into a bigger shark. Oops.

Edited my last post a little bit...
edit on 1/16/2019 by seagull because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join