It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Press Still Believes Trump "Called on Russia" to "Hack Into the Emails" of Clinton.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FilthyUSMonkey

And the Russian start spear phishing right away?

*citation required

Please show us, with supporting links, exactly where and when it was that the Russians were phishing.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

You forget that the Clinton server systems were all confiscated and the FBI recovered the deleted emails by Dec 2015.

Bwaaaaa🤣🍋🤣

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I cant believe that people actually think he is stupid enough to ask Russia to commit a crime on camera. he is obviously joking, and it is a reach of epic proportions to assume otherwise.

I really cant even take people seriously that still are clinging to this Russian narrative. borderline delusional imo.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

I have not commented on ATS threads in YEARS, but wanted to say AMEN to your post....

AMEN!!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You forget that the Clinton server systems were all confiscated and the FBI recovered the deleted emails by Dec 2015.

Bwaaaaa🤣🍋🤣

I thought a 3rd party took the servers and investigated them and gave a report to the FBI
edit on 14/1/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SingswithChickens1
a reply to: queenofswords

Doesn't look or sound like a joke to me:

1. It's cles

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
ITS NOT A BELIEF..... We all heard him with our own ears.... Thats not a belief.... Its reality.... no belief required... only ears.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

ok sure...

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

He is that stupid.... and he played it off but funny enough the Russians hacked the DNC the very same day. Then we have the Oh by next mon I will have lots of information about Clinton.... Of course they didnt get the dirt they hoped for in time for that rally ..... But that was in anticipation of getting dirt on Clinton from Russia.
I really do not understand how people can just pretend these things didnt happen and that everything is just okey dokey.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: bender151

Huh?

What is cles?

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Guccifer, if you're listening, find the way to change Silly's shocking pink background! I'm sure some ATS members would gladly reward you!

(Was I actually calling on a hacker to get rid of your blinding gawd awful background color?)
edit on 14-1-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The Press doesn't believe Trump "Called on Russia" to "Hack Into the Emails" of Clinton.

... they might say it all the time, but saying something and believing something are two different things.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: InThisTwilight
a reply to: drewlander

I have not commented on ATS threads in YEARS, but wanted to say AMEN to your post....

AMEN!!!!

Welcome back!

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Propagandalf

I am Sure there are some Members of the " Press " who also Still Believe in the Tooth Fairy . The Fairy isn't REAL Either by the way .........

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

a reply to: RazorV66

Ty. I could have lambasted this ignoramus with a litany of actual evidence they conveniently do not accept in their own reality but i think people may have started to sympathize with them if i twisted the screws too hard. This was my short list.

edit on 14-1-2019 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
There has to be security in place before it is called "a hack"
Open to the public servers do not count

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Guccifer, if you're listening, find the way to change Silly's shocking pink background! I'm sure some ATS members would gladly reward you!

(Was I actually calling on a hacker to get rid of your blinding gawd awful background color?)

What a stupid thing to to say and ask, yes the color sucks but just read that again coming from a world leader.
Interpretation is not a thing when it comes to leadership. One must be clear on intentions and leave nothing to guess.
Don’t be so naive.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I really do not understand how people can just pretend these things didnt happen and that everything is just okey dokey.

So, I have been considering just opting out of all these Trump threads, it's just dumbfounding. I wasn't going to even visit tonight but I began thinking about how he had 5 meetings with Putin, and no one, NO ONE, knows what they talked about.

This whole Trump fiasco reminds me of an old song. M-O-T-H-E-R, put them all together they spell motherrrrrr ya know.
It all adds up yet for some reason so many still can't spell.

So anyway , I decided to jump into ATS and find the very first thread with Trump in the title. This one. I saw that it was pro Trump so decided to turn to the last page to see if any people who can spell mother were silly enough to stil be in the thread and sure enough, here you are. Sillyolyou. So good on ya.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Likely a very accurate statement. The MSM is getting paid to publish fake news, its audience simply knows no better.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
So, I don't believe Trump was actually calling for the Russians to hack the Clinton server but if I did take that statement at face value, without context, wouldn't I believe that it was the media who ultimately wanted the server hacked? Didn't Trump say that the media would pay them well for those emails? So if we are not going to look at context I believe Trump was just the middle man between the Russians and the media. So why isn't anyone looking at the media and how they used Trump to offer the Russians some cash for the hacking of the Clinton server and the receipt of the emails. I know it sounds stupid but........isn't it the same as believing that Trump legitimately asked the Russians to hack Clinton?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join