It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Press Still Believes Trump "Called on Russia" to "Hack Into the Emails" of Clinton.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

Thanks for being an object lesson of the point I made.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Propagandalf

Dont piss on my head and tell me its raining.
I heard him say Russia if you're listening..... No he did not say specifically hack the DNC.... I guess thats your out huh...
priceless.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

You say joke... I say instructions to his benefactors... what he thought he needed most at that moment.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Your ears apparently arent working -

He didnt call on Russia to hack the emails.
He also commented on how bad it is when russia hacked into a "major party" (IE Democrat).

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

He didnt call on Russia to hack the emails.

You're right. The operative word was not "hack" it was "find". Although I'm not sure what the difference is between hacking and finding, when we're referring to an unfriendly foreign government absolutely "hacking" into a major party's computer files, and then distribute them in order to benefit the candidate of their choice.

He also commented on how bad it is when russia hacked into a "major party" (IE Democrat).

His comment was on how much Putin disrespects the USA, the Clintons and the Obama. You're delusional if you think Putin respects Trump and his administration.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Propagandalf

No he did not say specifically hack the DNC....

Thanks for coming around.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Keep lying to yourself with this Russia orange man bad thing. How many days has this "investigation" wasted tax payer money now? And what have they PROVED? This narrative exists for weak minded people to rally their hate around because they stood with her and he said he grabbed a kitty.

From this past election on, we've been living in 1984. You thought police must be getting tired, how's about some warm milk? Or at least a better arguement.

a reply to: okrian

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Just because I want to see people's hair on fire... (and by 'people' I mean those ATS members that will bend, stretch and contort anything to justify their Trump Derangement Syndrome...) applicable text from the original press conference:

www.c-span.org.../donald-trump-urges-russia-find-hillary-clinton-emails-criticizes-record-tpp

By the way, they hacked -- they probably have her 33,000 e-mails. I hope they do. They probably have her 33,000 e-mails that she lost and deleted because you'd see some beauties there. So let's see.

But I watched this guy Mook and he talked about we think it was Russia that hacked. Now, first of all was what was said on those that's so bad but he said I watched it. I think he was live. But he said we think it was Russia that hacked.

And that's why -- if it is Russia, nobody even knows this, it's probably China, or it could be somebody sitting in his bed. But it shows how weak we are, it shows how disrespected we are. Total -- assuming it's Russia or China or one of the major countries and competitors, it's a total sign of disrespect for our country. Putin and the leaders throughout the world have no respect for our country anymore and they certainly have no respect for our leader.

I never met Putin, I don't know who Putin is. He said one nice thing about me. He said I'm a genius. I said thank you very much to the newspaper and that was the end of it. I never met Putin.

I would treat Vladimir Putin firmly but there's nothing that I can think of that I'd rather do than have Russia friendly as opposed to the way they are right now so that we can go and knock out ISIS together with other people and with other countries. Wouldn't it be nice if we actually got along with people, wouldn't it be nice if we actually got along, as an example, with Russia? I'm all for it and let's go get ISIS because we have to get ISIS and we have to get them fast.

And by the way, in terms of change, she's been there for 30 years. She's been doing this for 30 years. What she's going to go all of sudden things are going to change? She's bought and sold 100 percent by special interests and lobbyists.

I'm not going to tell Putin what to do. Why should I tell Putin what to do? He already did something today where he said don't blame them, essentially, for your incompetence. Let me tell you, it's not even about Russia or China or whoever it is that's doing the hacking. It was about the things that were said in those e-mails. They were terrible things, talking about Jewish, talking about race, talking about atheist, trying to pin labels on people -- what was said was a disgrace, and it was Debbie Wasserman Schultz, and believe me, as sure as you're sitting there, Hillary Clinton knew about it. She knew everything.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz could not breathe without speaking and getting approval from Hillary Clinton. Couldn't breathe. And you saw that. It also showed that it was a fixed race, but I've been saying that long before I saw the e-mails. It was a rigged race. It was totally rigged. And Debbie Wasserman Schultz rigged it for Hillary Clinton, and the sad part is, Bernie Sanders has, to use an old word that I use on occasion, he's lost his energy. He wants to go home and go to sleep. But he's got a lot of people that walked out last night. Now, hundreds of people walked out of the Democrat Convention last night. I didn't even hear about it. Nobody showed it. I didn't see it on television. You people don't talk about it.

Why do I have to (ph) get involved with Putin? I have nothing to do with Putin. I've never spoken to him. I don't know anything about him other than he will respect me. He doesn't respect our president. And if it is Russia -- which it's probably not, nobody knows who it is -- but if it is Russia, it's really bad for a different reason, because it shows how little respect they have for our country, when they would hack into a major party and get everything. But it would be interesting to see -- I will tell you this -- Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let's see if that happens.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join