It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Press Still Believes Trump "Called on Russia" to "Hack Into the Emails" of Clinton.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Propagandalf

The job of the press is to inform you, not to fill your heads with conspiracy theories.

So true.

When one finally develops that ability to "hear" what the press is doing, it is surprising what you can actually hear.

If you notice in the video they use to "prove" DJT asked Russia to hack Hillary, they start off by peppering their intro with loaded words to put you in the frame of mind that they want you to be in when you listen.

Listen to the commentator before he shows one single thing. He says in his best emphatic voice: Did he encourage espionage?

Then the next commentator speaks as the clip begins to play: "In a message to Russia......." (Notice that. He's telling you that Trump was issuing a legitimate message to Russia. But, he wasn't.)

Then the commentator tells you what DJT's message is. You don't need to use your own brain cells to evaluate the message and its context. No, the commentator will do all that for you. You just stay numb and let it in juuuust like they tell you to.

So, when you begin to listen to DJT's words, you are predisposed to believe what the commentator told you to believe.

Many many people have awakened to the MSM tactics and when they use them on us, we automatically catch it. They are losing their woo woo over us. We "see" now. Some are still sleeping, but hopefully they will get there, too.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

It's called NLP and the weak minded are easily led by such.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf

originally posted by: okrian

Oh, you mean taking him at his word? Like how normal people communicate?

Yeah. He said he was joking. Have you heard of sarcasm before?

Again, pretty convenient. So whenever he realizes he screwed up he just says "I was joking"? You all really need to have higher standards and back someone with some degree of honor next time. And all you are proving is that nothing the man says can be trusted (as if he hasn't proved this already). There was nothing 'joke-like' in his delivery. This whole 'joke' narrative is right in line with Trumps inability to tell the truth, and your ability to cherrypick whatever you want to make Trump look good. Be less transparent next time.

I'm not sure you know what cherrypick means, because it was the press that cherrypicked from Trump's copious amount of words this one sentence.

And I would argue that it is the true believers in the press, the media's credulous base, who are dishonorable, not only in who they back and believe (at this point, whatever is fit to print), but also in behavior. They are behaving like inquisitors.

Are you sure you don't know what cherrypick means? How is this being misinterpreted? Because not only was this not taken out of context, but he was asked to clarify what he meant and he doubled down. So again, if you think it's taken out of context then please explain why he doubled down when asked what he meant. We are going by Trump's own words. It isn't the press that makes him talk the way he does. All we have to watch is Trump talk. And when you can't blame the press, then Trump is joking? Ugh, dude. This is getting worse every day.

Do you really believe Trump was trying to get Russia to hack Hillary Clinton's emails?

Do I believe that Trump asked them to? Yup. Cause ya know... he did. And then doubled down on it. Good luck with your reinterpretation of Trumps own words though, that mental gymnastic has been highly necessary in order to keep on supporting him.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

The job of the press is to inform you, not to fill your heads with conspiracy theories.

So true.

When one finally develops that ability to "hear" what the press is doing, it is surprising what you can actually hear.

If you notice in the video they use to "prove" DJT asked Russia to hack Hillary, they start off by peppering their intro with loaded words to put you in the frame of mind that they want you to be in when you listen.

Listen to the commentator before he shows one single thing. He says in his best emphatic voice: Did he encourage espionage?

Then the next commentator speaks as the clip begins to play: "In a message to Russia......." (Notice that. He's telling you that Trump was issuing a legitimate message to Russia. But, he wasn't.)

Then the commentator tells you what DJT's message is. You don't need to use your own brain cells to evaluate the message and its context. No, the commentator will do all that for you. You just stay numb and let it in juuuust like they tell you to.

So, when you begin to listen to DJT's words, you are predisposed to believe what the commentator told you to believe.

Many many people have awakened to the MSM tactics and when they use them on us, we automatically catch it. They are losing their woo woo over us. We "see" now. Some are still sleeping, but hopefully they will get there, too.

He was criticizing Russia in nearly the same breath. He said it could have been China or some guy sitting on his bed who hacked them. It's just Trump being Trump. But they actually think he's secretly messaging Russian intelligence. It's the most fantastic leap i've ever seen. The press manufactured this whole thing.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

If you notice, both the (failing) New York Times, and the Washington Post, are pulling old 2017 articles out of their archive, changing a few words, then publishing them as new.

They are working in concert with House Democrats to push the President's poll numbers down. This will intensify as we get closer to the November 2020 Presidential/Congressional elections.

A booming economy and increased world peace will not stop them from attacking our President with everything they've got.

The ONLY thing that can put the breaks on these Anti-America terrorists, is for the Administration to publish documents exposing them (Dems/Repubs/MSM), and for the DOJ to simultaneously announce multiple indictments. They have it all ready to go. As the President said last Saturday in his FoxNews interview, he's just waiting for "the right time" to give the green light.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Yeah. He said he was joking. Have you heard of sarcasm before?

Again, pretty convenient. So whenever he realizes he screwed up he just says "I was joking"? You all really need to have higher standards and back someone with some degree of honor next time. And all you are proving is that nothing the man says can be trusted (as if he hasn't proved this already). There was nothing 'joke-like' in his delivery. This whole 'joke' narrative is right in line with Trumps inability to tell the truth, and your ability to cherrypick whatever you want to make Trump look good. Be less transparent next time.

I'm not sure you know what cherrypick means, because it was the press that cherrypicked from Trump's copious amount of words this one sentence.

And I would argue that it is the true believers in the press, the media's credulous base, who are dishonorable, not only in who they back and believe (at this point, whatever is fit to print), but also in behavior. They are behaving like inquisitors.

Are you sure you don't know what cherrypick means? How is this being misinterpreted? Because not only was this not taken out of context, but he was asked to clarify what he meant and he doubled down. So again, if you think it's taken out of context then please explain why he doubled down when asked what he meant. We are going by Trump's own words. It isn't the press that makes him talk the way he does. All we have to watch is Trump talk. And when you can't blame the press, then Trump is joking? Ugh, dude. This is getting worse every day.

Do you really believe Trump was trying to get Russia to hack Hillary Clinton's emails?

Do I believe that Trump asked them to? Yup. Cause ya know... he did. And then doubled down on it. Good luck with your reinterpretation of Trumps own words though, that mental gymnastic has been highly necessary in order to keep on supporting him.

He never once asked them to hack hillary's emails. He didn't. And you're doubling down on it, like the media. Good luck.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FilthyUSMonkey

Oh, btw, the missing emails (some of them anyway) were eventually found one Anthony Weiner's laptop:

During the course of my review of a computer seized from Anthony Weiner, a seizure and search of which was authorized by an SDNY Search Warrant, I encountered approximately/at least 340,000 emails stored on the computer. The large number of emails appears to be a result of a mail client program installed on that computer (such as Outlook) that pulled emails from servers belonging to both Anthony Weiner and Huma Abedin.

FBI Communication on Discovery of Hillary Clinton E-mails on Anthony Weiner's Laptop Computer Part 01 of 01 - FBI Vault

And

The FBI has found emails related to Hillary Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state on the laptop belonging to the estranged husband of Huma Abedin, Anthony Weiner, according to a U.S. official.

These emails, CBS News’ Andres Triay reports, are not duplicates of emails found on Secretary Clinton’s private server.
empasis mine

FBI finds emails related to Hillary Clinton's State Department tenure - CBS News

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I think a key point is being overlooked here. Why did Trump have to say this, joke or not?

Why were the emails missing? Why were they on a private server in a bathroom? Why was the server wiped clean? Why did the gov. not produce the emails? We know they had them after the programs Snowden revealed.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SingswithChickens1

So if I ask Russian hackers to hack the CIA on tweeter, then there is a hack, you think I should be prosecuted even if there is zero evidence that Russians did the hack ? I guess free speech only applies to left wing extremist, especially on tweeter calling for murder and mayhem on anyone who thinks differently. You're right, hard to see why this is not an issue
edit on 1/14/2019 by DJMSN because: Correction

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

See what the media did there?

They kept that common sense discussion off the table. Can't talk about the WHY. No... because it might negatively impact Hillary.

So, they put a big fat shiny hyped up lie out there about DJT and heated it up every day. Between the lefty media and the lefty crooked politicians, we got bombarded with the lie, the hoax, the red herring on a daily basis.
edit on 14-1-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If you notice, both the (failing) New York Times, and the Washington Post, are pulling old 2017 articles out of their archive, changing a few words, then publishing them as new.

They are working in concert with House Democrats to push the President's poll numbers down. This will intensify as we get closer to the November 2020 Presidential/Congressional elections.

A booming economy and increased world peace will not stop them from attacking our President with everything they've got.

The ONLY thing that can put the breaks on these Anti-America terrorists, is for the Administration to publish documents exposing them (Dems/Repubs/MSM), and for the DOJ to simultaneously announce multiple indictments. They have it all ready to go. As the President said last Saturday in his FoxNews interview, he's just waiting for "the right time" to give the green light.

I didn’t notice that.

I’m worried that the new McCarthyism is compelled by the fevered reporting of the same media that endorsed the opponent. The Strzok and Page texts revealed the extent to which they were influenced by these same outlets.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Another nothing burger.

SSDD.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I cant say if that was him putting out on a call or using a trigger word or not. Hopefully those answers will come soon , but I will say its another piece in a very large suspicious puzzle.

Theres no way I could find the source now because its been a couple years but I remember distinctly remember seeing that in the days immediately following him saying this, bot traffic increased dramatically on both Twitter and on the Trump SubReddit.
edit on 14-1-2019 by trb71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The press doesn't believe it, they just want to make juicy news. Maybe there are some reporters who believe this crap they spew, but I I do not like to say bad things about mentally handicapped people.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SingswithChickens1
a reply to: queenofswords

Doesn't look or sound like a joke to me:

I've only ever seen Trump joke about emails with Russia at a rally, I'd never seen Trump say that at the podium

watching that, yes it does not look good.

I was always of the opinion ''Trump never asked, he was sarcastically joking''... only because id never seen him at the podium in that footage.

Still, I dont care if its Russia, Wikileaks, the AllBlacks or Snoop Dog who reveals Clintons emails.
Focus on the crime of what she did to America, now how you got the evidence.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

is it your assertion that Trump used his sooper secret "back channel" communication to ask the Kremlin to do his bidding?

CUz he totally did that #. Vlad has to lick Trump's toejam. He's owned. Long live emperor Trump!

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Yes, it is quite a coincidence. Trump speaks and they use his words against him. Very convenient excuse to pull a FOIA request with a bull# dossier to launch an investigation to stall the president from giving the country back to its people. Lisa Page pretty much confirmed the investigation is an attempted coup, and Michael Flynn's life was ruined by knuckle dragging mouth-breathers like you who put their allegiance to the democratic party and globalism before the interests of fellow man by ignoring the obvious truth.

You claim Trump was working for Russia by hs statement but ignore the fact that the server in itself was illegal.

You ignore the immunity granted to everyone involed.

You ignore how Comey marginalized Clintons actions to avoid prosecution when anyone else in the world would have been locked up.

You ignore that the email server was known to be breached by potentially 3 different governments, while Trump and Russia take the heat.

You ignore that the Trump domain brought to the FISA court was registered by Emily McMullin 3 days prior.

You ignore that Obama has a trail of email to that server but denies his knowledge of it.

Your trite talking points, buzzwords, and overall ignorance disgusts me.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

So, Russia responding, with exactly what trump asked for, is somehow not a big deal?

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Yes, it is quite a coincidence. Trump speaks and they use his words against him. Very convenient excuse to pull a FOIA request with a bull# dossier to launch an investigation to stall the president from giving the country back to its people. Lisa Page pretty much confirmed the investigation is an attempted coup, and Michael Flynn's life was ruined by knuckle dragging mouth-breathers like you who put their allegiance to the democratic party and globalism before the interests of fellow man by ignoring the obvious truth.

You claim Trump was working for Russia by hs statement but ignore the fact that the server in itself was illegal.

You ignore how Comey marginalized Clintons actions to avoid prosecution when anyone else in the world would have been locked up.

You ignore that the email server was known to be breached by potentially 3 different governments, while Trump and Russia take the heat.

You ignore that the Trump domain brought to the FISA court was registered by Emily McMullin 3 days prior.

You ignore that Obama has a trail of email to that server but denies his knowledge of it.

Not that they have any but if there is any deranged Leftists with a shred of integrity left, they won’t even bother to post in this thread anymore after the fact bombs you just dropped on their silly asses.
Isn’t it nice how they just look the other way and say “But Trump.....Orange Man Bad” after all the facts you pointed out were made public?
Mental illness is a real thing.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Gonna double quote this. "MIC DROP"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join