It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrities and Hollywood are Being Controlled by MKULTRA/Mind Control programs

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Thank you for being a great example and helping prove that they are just regular weirdos like the rest of us.

Wait a minute...you're not rocking back and forth as you sacrifice things while scratching symbols all over your walls are you??

Don't answer the phone!!

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: japhrimu
Nvm. Remember that Jesus saves.

And Poachers net the rebounds

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: DrumsRfun

I'm proud to be a member of the hollyweird community. I haven't been approached by any Illuminati satanist yet, would they be union guys?

Union proud, Union strong!

www.sagaftra.org...

local480.com...

Low level guy? Maybe you need to offer? Perhaps find a crossroads

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
oh noes! the bogeyman is behind pseudo-artists that everybody hates!
what will we do?

of course you always believe only things that are backed by legit proof.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
monarchprogramming.wordpress.com...

this website has so much information on the subject
a clockwork orange is another movie that is a heads up on the subject
so was eyes wide shut kinda, Stanley Kubric was showing too much
it could be interpreted

This methodology was utilized by Ewen Cameron, MD, in the 1950s (See film, “The Sleep Room” about 1950s CIA funding of his research.) In 1997, the U.S. CIA was sued by a number of Dr. Cameron’s ex-patients. The Canadian court found in favor of the patients who endured Dr. Cameron’s tortures in the name of creating a more efficient Manchurian Candidate for the CIA championed by Allen Dulles, the man behind the MKUltra projects. Electroshock, according to Dr. Cameron’s protocol would do the following (Emery, 1977):

First Stage: In the First Stage of electroshock amnesia, the subject loses much of her recent memory, “yet she still knew where she was, why she was there, and who the people were who treated her.” (J. Marks, 1979, p. 135). That is called keeping your “space-time image.” The subject knows where she is, why she is there, and recognizes familiar faces. Names are harder.
Second Stage: In the Second Electroshock Amnesia Stage, the subject loses that space-time image and is aware of the loss. That awareness causes extreme anxiety. The subject wants to remember. At his stage the subject asks repeatedly, ‘Where am I?’, ‘How did I get here?’, ‘What am I here for?’
Third Stage: In this final stage, the subject becomes bizarrely calm. All the previous anxiety is gone. At this point the patient was moved back to their room where a speakerphone had been placed under their pillow, a tape recorder with a continuous loop played repeating the same command over and over again. While in this state, patients showed incontinence of both urine and feces.
Much of these inhumane “treatments” appear to have originated 50 years earlier in Pavlov’s abusive experiments with dogs.

edit on 12-1-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Some, here, protesteth too much.

I am reminded of Legion, for they are many.
edit on 1/12/2019 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: japhrimu

ha noway i just downloaded the tv series legion, like it downloaded two mins ago
synchronicities are getting crazy, i love it.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Okay, I see what you're saying. Never heard of Saint Jerome before now, but 400AD sounds more reasonable than the 14th century. Still not convinced it wasn't a recognised concept waaay before that though.

I suggest all deities are products of fiction though, whether in the mind or otherwise.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

It's a fact. These stars even admit it and they are terrified of those in charge. Did anyone catch this subliminal? Notice how they exaggerate the indention's where her clavicles (collar bones) are, so they will look more like deep black eyes. Everything in Hollywood is evil and Luciferian. Hell, even the name of Hollywood derives from the Holly Tree in which Witches were known to make their wands from back in the day.

edit on 12-1-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
So this thread turned into a different corner I wasn't expecting. I am more focused about these incidents only Hollywood celebrities seems to be experiencing.

Just leave the whole conspiracy asides for a moment. Does this woman seems to be dehydrated to you? Really?

I suggest you watch it in 0.5x speed and pay a little more attention.

Definitely gonna drink more water.
edit on 12/1/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
So this thread turned into a different corner I wasn't expecting. I am more focused about these incidents only Hollywood celebrities seems to be experiencing.

Just leave the whole conspiracy asides for a moment. Does this woman seems to be dehydrated to you? Really?

She's a clone. They wear out quick and can be replaced. The initial recorded consciousness is then uploaded to the bio-clone as many times as they want...or at least for as many clones as they have. They wear out quicker because they are grown at an expedited rate, and start their age at the date the DNA was harvested. If you're 35 years old, your clone is 35 at birth. These can be grown in a matter of months. They also have quite a few for your heavy hitting stars. Those stars that rebel...get taken out back and a bullet to the head. Their clone is then programmed with the last workable recording, and business as usual. This is how they keep making millions, even after the Host has long died. Britney Spears cracked awhile back, today's Britney...is not Britney. She's about two clones dead. Some clones (Kanye for instance) get reprogrammed (or go to a medical establishment for psychological "treatment", is what you're told) and will die a million deaths because of their rebellious spirit...it always surfaces eventually because that's who they are. When it does...time for a replacement model. Again, and again. The consciousness never dies and the waves can be recorded, the body is corruptible.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
double post

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

It looks like she came out a trance then blacked out
The Katy Perry one was similar to it.
But how deep does it go
edit on 12-1-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

I agree. I too find it a lil odd that some seem to be adamantly attacking the disscusion rarher than constructively adding to it...

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

i only believe in stuff that isn't insane

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

There's a Netflix novel about this, where you can upload your consciousness to a clone and the powerful people can have as many clones as they want.

I first started realizing they put real things in TV shows and series when I watched House of Cards. The similarities to the American politic is amazing.

Then when people discover the truth and try to spread it they can say "this is a movie" and therefore only your imagination.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

I have often theorized something very similar to this, but my logical thought path is always blocked by a fee things. Why clones? Where are the originals and what are they doing? Orrrr are the celebrity personalities "created" for us rather than copied for us.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 42Degrees

That's my point.

No one seems to be interested in these events rather than say they're just being the Hollyweirds celebrities they are. This just doesn't convince me.

If some of these incidents are healthy issues, why don't we see this happening with other people? Like, the common people?

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: DrumsRfun

I'm proud to be a member of the hollyweird community. I haven't been approached by any Illuminati satanist yet, would they be union guys?

Union proud, Union strong!

www.sagaftra.org...

local480.com...

If I recall you've attended a lot of woo gatherings in the desert and otherwise and even some ritual-type workings in the past haven't you? Seem to remember that.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

why don't we see this happening with other people? Like, the common people?

Who says it doesn’t?

The thing with actors and singers, there’s always cameras on them.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join