It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exellent UFO footage out of Utah taken in 2016 just now posted Clear What do you think ATS?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: TheJesuit
A super fast large oval silver bird...........

a reply to: Blueracer

With a nuclear reactor.

On a more serious note : At 17 seconds it just appears out of nowhere?

Arrrrgh, why 17seconds —-???!!!!

I swear we’re in the matrix 🤬😳

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
a reply to: TheJesuit

Perusing the video, I'd say it resembles a gliding bird.

LOL I bird! It is clearly not a bird!

These videos are absolutly pointless and not worth debate! The problem these days is every ufo footage, no matter how amazing it looks, can be faked to almost perfection! Yes, if there is footage like this withrandom multiple witnesess, then that would be better.

This is why I like older ufo cases with proper evidence. Not stuff like this that can easily be faked.

It's pointless

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   
This looks out of place from the surrounding video and the motion blur looks artificial. I'd guess cgi. It's certainly not a real flying disc. The most convincing videos don't exhibit this kind of motion. Why would a flying saucer that operates via anti grav need to 'bank'...
edit on 11-1-2019 by spacemanjupiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTruthRocks
Looking at the 'zoomed' video imagery, it's easy to tell it's CGI; the inserted image follows an artificial path as it banks to its right and moves to our left across the screen. It looks quite contrived and lacks the smoothness of motion exhibited by an actual object moving through the air.

You got 2 examples of what you’re talking about?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   
What a bunch of suckers!!! What a bunch of gullible saps!!!!!..... Don't even know swamp gas when you see it!!

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Nice capture looks legit, and it's hard to create a smooth and fast CGI video like that if one not working within the film industry.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: TheTruthRocks
Looking at the 'zoomed' video imagery, it's easy to tell it's CGI; the inserted image follows an artificial path as it banks to its right and moves to our left across the screen. It looks quite contrived and lacks the smoothness of motion exhibited by an actual object moving through the air.

I don’t think you can compare though, what actual object have you seen at these speeds? Nothing man made that’s for sure

Tbh the issue I have with this is the way it pops up out of nowhere quite boldly visible and big and doesn’t fade in coming down the mountain, it kinda just pops up coming down the bottom of the mountain

EDIT: scratch that, it actually pops up over a ridge line

Great video

Agreed-!

Omi calculator online posts it at 4,200mph-! 😳😳😳 that’s the time stamp in the frame to going past their cam is 3.5 miles is what they said in the video; I inserted 3.0sec as a total time from start to finish, a little grace but it might have been 2.0secs which would peg this ‘insect/drone’ at 6,300mph.-!!

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Komodo

Omi calculator online posts it at 4,200mph-! 😳😳😳 that’s the time stamp in the frame to going past their cam is 3.5 miles is what they said in the video; I inserted 3.0sec as a total time from start to finish, a little grace but it might have been 2.0secs which would peg this ‘insect/drone’ at 6,300mph.-!!

The figure to be questioned here is the 3.5 miles one.
Just going on perspective and the change in apparent size from first appearance up to passing by the camera I'd make it somewhat (like a lot) less distance travelled and therefore nowhere near those speed figures and the object being relatively small like a model. I've seen RC model jet engine planes make that sort of maneuver but always subsonic.

Can't make out anything like wings on it which is strange though - perhaps a higher resolution video would solve all that
If it was a conventional multi-prop drone it would be near vertical to achieve that sort of ground speed in level flight unlike the object which is aligned for minimal cross-section related to its direction of flight (like a plane or missile)

I'd estimate the speed at less than 200m/S which puts the range at first sighting to be less than 1km
edit on 11/1/2019 by Pilgrum because: Added estimate

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   
m.youtube.com...

Comparison of low fast flying jets.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacemanjupiter
This looks out of place from the surrounding video and the motion blur looks artificial. I'd guess cgi. It's certainly not a real flying disc. The most convincing videos don't exhibit this kind of motion. Why would a flying saucer that operates via anti grav need to 'bank'...

Nobody knows if it "needed to". It just does it there. Needs an expert video analyst to determine if it is a genuine object, or fakery.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

I always get a chuckle when people say it is way to small to have anyone inside. What data do we have that aliens exist , let alone what size the aliens would be. ofr all we know that was there biggest ship filled with hundreds of them. Probably CGI but hey I like to hope,

S&F

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Oh, they are real all right. Not CGI.

I captured similar about 6 years ago in Switzerland which got passed off as nothing.

First 1 in, is about 19-20 seconds into the video to the right off the cow but there are literally a dozen or so of them throughout the video.

The most blatant one being around 41 seconds.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Oh, they are real all right. Not CGI.

I captured similar about 6 years ago in Switzerland which got passed off as nothing.

First 1 in, is about 19-20 seconds into the video to the right off the cow but there are literally a dozen or so of them throughout the video.

The most blatant one being around 41 seconds.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 11/1/19 by I know it all... because: Double post

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
12,600 mph and it didnt even create a breeze in the trees below it.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

edit on 1/11/2019 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: fightzone58
12,600 mph and it didnt even create a breeze in the trees below it.

NASA has been trying to figure that out as well, and have to some degree. Magneto aero-shells, reduce drag, reduce mass, eliminate sonic booms, all kinds of applications, most of this is still classified, but not all.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I hired a handyman yesterday. I was shocked at how many multiple stupid ideas and mistakes he made at 42. He was an angry rude guy. This is probably our average human on earth. It took all kinds of effort to deal with and tolerate three hours of that behavior. I was required to use all my skills and patience to relate. He looked like a walking accident in the making. So what ever was in this UFO was probably an android intelligence AI, like Alexa. Alexa has made its way in my family room this Christmas via my college master engineer degreed son. I feel like smashing Alexa to bits. I dont like how it makes me feel. It is unnatural and feels intrusive. Like we are being spied on... After reading many of the denial remarks that have shown up here, I cant help feeling like humans can not handle the truth or reality. We are being spied on. Humans need a sense of control. We actually have zero control over mother nature and the cosmic universe. We are being spied on probably because so many are so irresponsible, dumb, and dangerous to each other and ourselves. We are not the smartest in this universe. Not even close.
edit on 11-1-2019 by frugal because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on 11-1-2019 by frugal because: It was repeated from above.

link   

edit on 11-1-2019 by frugal because: multiple repeat comment

link   
Visible at 3.5 miles yet when it passes the drone it doesn't look large

Works in film industry yet take 2 years to show this screams fake and CGI

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join