It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exellent UFO footage out of Utah taken in 2016 just now posted Clear What do you think ATS?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Ice cap meteor

Comet debris full of frozen water. As it enters our atmosphere and the ice layer starts to sublimate, accelerations are tremendous and the object will generally seem to "skip" in the air. It's caused by turbulence from it's own material melting into gas immediately from atmospheric entry.

Such a thing would have an air gap cushion, that would provide flight characteristics similar to what was captured here.

(Ground effect lift/smooth motions)

It's a natural ekranoplan

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: I know it all...
Oh, they are real all right. Not CGI.

I captured similar about 6 years ago in Switzerland which got passed off as nothing.

First 1 in, is about 19-20 seconds into the video to the right off the cow but there are literally a dozen or so of them throughout the video.

The most blatant one being around 41 seconds.

www.youtube.com...

Good old square- o - vision, insects or seeds look below thousands of them.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The truly sad part about this whole thing is we are still arguing with ourselves over if UFO's are real?

Maybe one day as a society we can put our big boy pants on and acknowledge that we are not the only ones in this vast universe, but until then it's probably CGI, weather balloon, and or a bird....

Arg

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: kingsquirel

With your big boy pants on then, can you produce any photographic/video evidence of a real "UFO"? I take it you mean by UFO an alien craft rather than an Unidentified Flying Object?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Six years ago in Switzerland, the weeds and trees were sending their seeds out into the cosmos.

Look here.

ibb.co...

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: kingsquirel
The truly sad part about this whole thing is we are still arguing with ourselves over if UFO's are real?

Maybe one day as a society we can put our big boy pants on and acknowledge that we are not the only ones in this vast universe, but until then it's probably CGI, weather balloon, and or a bird....

Arg

'Us' being the only ones in the universe is a totally different question to is this real evidence of an alien visitation - 'big boy pants' are required to separate the two.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Looks phoney.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: kingsquirel

Arg

I haven't seen 1 person in this thread "arguing if UFO's are real", not 1, only people debating whether this particular video is real, that's it. Not sure where you got this idea from?

On a side note, I'm sure we will never see this "raw" footage, the MIBs would have gotten to this film crew shortly after they posted the video. If I'm wrong, I will be shocked

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Double post.
edit on 11-1-2019 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TheOnlyBilko

The raw footage has just been made available on
Brian Hanley's YT channel. It's a 1.2 Gb download of 2.52m of footage.

I started downloading, but ran my cell data plan dry!

edit on 11-1-2019 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2019 by Encia22 because: Embedded video

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The video provided for download has still been edited, so not sure what the point of "raw" footage was. "Here is the raw footage that we have edited and made available." Okaaay then.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
You are all so brainwash't !
the THEM has put out so much Fake ufo's and bogus
stories that no one believes any more.
that now YOU do their job for them.

Your Government thanks you.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Are you talking about the download link in the description?

I've not been able to get it, so I'm not sure what it contains.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Make full screen and pause and go frame by frame.

It is heavily edited. You can see the box around the "object" like a bad cut and paste.

It appears that whoever did this used a spot on the edge where the clouds meet the mountains and copied it to create this object.

Again I highly recommend full screen and moving through the video frame by frame.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

Full screening the video will introduce artifacts. You have to view it at a whole multiple of the original to see what it looks like. I'm a video editor and am looking at it now in Final Cut, and I do not see a box around it or anything like that. I do not see any obvious edits, either.

HOWEVER: this is not the original untouched video, as the creation date was not preserved on download. I asked him on YouTube to zip it first, but haven't gotten a response yet.

Can anyone recommend what filters to drop on this thing to better analyze it?

edit on 11-1-2019 by vimanaboy because: Typo

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

Yes, you can see the frame images have been manipulated.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
DELETED - SEE BELOW
edit on 11-1-2019 by vimanaboy because: new post

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Uploaded to YouTube. Slowed to 10%, scaled 200%, de-saturated and embossed. Please suggest filters or alternate emboss settings.

edit on 11-1-2019 by vimanaboy because: Figured out how to add a pic

edit on 11-1-2019 by vimanaboy because: Video title spelling correction

edit on 11-1-2019 by vimanaboy because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2019 by vimanaboy because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2019 by vimanaboy because: corrected video URL

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Watch the Sirius documentary by Dr. Steven Greer, they perform an autopsy on an alleged alien that was about the size of a hand.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: I know it all...
Oh, they are real all right. Not CGI.

I captured similar about 6 years ago in Switzerland which got passed off as nothing.

First 1 in, is about 19-20 seconds into the video to the right off the cow but there are literally a dozen or so of them throughout the video.

The most blatant one being around 41 seconds.

www.youtube.com...

You are simply filming birds and insects. Try an experiment for example during the summer and set up a camera in a field. You will have countless examples of such activity. You can even see the beating wings caught in your video at 41 seconds. If birds and insects pass close to the camera that is what you will get.

Some people can't understand that birds and insects can produce such footage. If you watch footage from airshows you will see similar footage of birds and insects passing in front of the camera.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join