It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Removing illegals from the country - Nationwide bounty for turning in illegals - self deportation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

How would you know who is illegal and who is not?

It sounds simple but it really isn't.

I think that is a very slippery slope my friend.

www.washingtonpost.com...
"Born in Philadelphia, U.S. citizen says he was held for deportation to Jamaica at ICE’s request"

Well you can't really know unless you hear it from them, or hear it from somoene they know. It would need to be verified by the person reporting before they report it. The thing is that there are always people who will do illegal things, either breaking into a country illegally or reporting someone who is a citizen, visitor, etc.

I have a question, how would someone feel if they went through immigration, spent say $10-20K and spent 2-5 years to immigrate legally, if they got a knock on their door and an officer was standing there asking for proof of citizenship? They get their papers, the officer verifies them, and they go on their way.

Would they be glad that the $ and time was well spent and glad they did things the right way, or would they storm out of the country b/c someone reported them.

Now if it happened every week (which it wouldn't b/c they would be in the system, and it would be verified by then), that would be different.

I suspect it won't be much of a problem for people here legally. People aren't going to report anyone with an accent, I know that is what the MSM would want you to believe, but people are much more cultured than that, and the ones that aren't are going to find out pretty quick that that kind of behavior is totally unacceptable.

I agree that an illegal should return to his home country. And enter legally. I agree with this. I grew up with illegals and never felt bad towards them, though. You know why? Because I grew up with Americans who were much worse than the illegals.

I leave it at that.

Look there have been NO mass shootings in Mexican schools. Most of them are in the United States.

Legal citizens can be and are, many times much much more violent, vicious, ruthless, and filthy than illgeals. (Most serial killers for example, are US citizens).

So while being illegal is a crime, per se. If the person is good. I would rather live next to them than a legal citizen who is a #in serial killer, or mass shooter.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Eventually America will be over run by Americans.
We already see spanish becomed common language in usa. Americans and african immigrants population increase far far faster then European immigrants. USA will become South Africa then Zimbabwe..

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Great idea. Something akin to wearing a Trump MAGA hat and immediately being branded a nazi and racist.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AWonderousOne
And everyone ignores my sage understanding of which they have no inkling or idea of. Good for you. Thumbs up guys. And no. I will not sell you my hacks, or my knowledge. Nor will I give it to you freely. You are too close-minded and stupid as a group.

Did someone make you upset or something? I'm not sure I understand why you are upset. Is it b/c no one responded to you?

No I'm not upset. Just realizing things and speaking them up. I have much more world experience than you do I imagine. And thus understand much more than you. Been to many countries on this earth. Made a fortune and then some. Seen so many things.

When I watch little pee-minded threads like this, with narrow-minded, ridiculous idea by ignorant, slow people who think they know something or the other, I sigh inside. And then move. You, I doubt will ever have an understanding of life and riches, and hacks, that I do. But you don't really care do you? If you knew I could share with you knowledge that could make a poor man wealthy?

Your head is too up your butt about politics.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   

And everyone ignores my sage understanding of which they have no inkling or idea of. Good for you. Thumbs up guys. And no. I will not sell you my hacks, or my knowledge. Nor will I give it to you freely. You are too close-minded and stupid as a group.

Did someone make you upset or something? I'm not sure I understand why you are upset. Is it b/c no one responded to you?

No I'm not upset. Just realizing things and speaking them up. I have much more world experience than you do I imagine. And thus understand much more than you. Been to many countries on this earth. Made a fortune and then some. Seen so many things.

When I watch little pee-minded threads like this, with narrow-minded, ridiculous idea by ignorant, slow people who think they know something or the other, I sigh inside. And then move. You, I doubt will ever have an understanding of life and riches, and hacks, that I do. But you don't really care do you? If you knew I could share with you knowledge that could make a poor man wealthy?

I get you. Totally.. i lived in four continents.. and made love to women from almost all nations. Including one worked for united nations.. married to a women from opposite end of the world. Have friends from all different colours and when i meet someone i see a person. A person just like me.

People like OP are disease in this world. They come in different colors and sizes. They born and die in 3 square mile radius. Lead a abuse / abused and sad life. A misery to people who near by this people. Thanks to worldwide web.. we get the joy of get to see poison like this..

Just ignore it.. it will go away..

edit on 10-1-2019 by Pandaram because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram

I get you. Totally.. i lived in four continents.. and made love to women from almost all nations. Including one worked for united nations.. married to a women from opposite end of the world. Have friends from all different colours and when i meet someone i see a person. A person just like me.

People like OP are disease in this world. They come in different colors and sizes. They born and die in 3 square mile radius. Lead a abuse / abused and sad life. A misery to people who near by this people. Thanks to worldwide web.. we get the joy of get to see poison like this..

It is quite obvious English is not your first language. And it is also obvious you understand me to a certain extant. I applaud you much more than the person in the OP.

Thank you, kind sir.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram

It is quite obvious English is not your first language. And it is also obvious you understand me to a certain extant. I applaud you much more than the person in the OP.

Thank you, kind sir.

There.... obviously English is not my first language. Or Spanish. Or any other European languages. But Thanks for pointing it out though.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

like your comment!
my mom is married to a guy from india. i once lived with an italian girl, was deeply in love with a russian girl from sibira and had an affair with an american women from texas... thats life. this thread is bad. these folks are a minority but louder than the rest.

ashes and diamonds,
foe and friend
we are all equal in the end.

greets from munich (its a winterwonderland right now!)
edit on 10-1-2019 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Well I am still waiting for anyone else to put forth ANY idea that would fix the illegal alien situation, short of giving them citizenship which would create many more problems than it would fix. You can make all the statements you like about me, make all the assumptions you want, but I don't see you posting any ideas on how to handle what seems to be the largest problem in the country right now (gov shutdown and all), a solution that if done correctly would be non violent and would require relatively little effort and expense from tax payers and gov workers.

I'm sure your "hacks" are awesome and all but some people don't hold money as god, so I don't really know what you have to offer, but you sure seem to think highly of it and I won't say one way or the other if they are or not, but good for you if you like it.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   
The problem is Mexico is a ship hole and hopefully the new prez can do something about it before they kill him. A friend just got back from 3 weeks in Mexico City. 3-4 hour wait for gas and food. It wasn't a happy holiday.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
The problem is Mexico is a ship hole and hopefully the new prez can do something about it before they kill him. A friend just got back from 3 weeks in Mexico City. 3-4 hour wait for gas and food. It wasn't a happy holiday.

I live in Mexico. I can tell you that it is far from that. I can tell you many things about Mexico. Like when my car shut down on the road. 5 Mexicans came right away as I popped the trunk. One said, let me fix the battery connections, another was looking at something else underneath, and still someone else was checking I really don't know. Finally I started my car, I still don't know what they did, and I tried to give them money, but they wouldn't expect it.

It's just the way here. It is pure and simple. And I love it.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Well I am still waiting for anyone else to put forth ANY idea that would fix the illegal alien situation, short of giving them citizenship which would create many more problems than it would fix. You can make all the statements you like about me, make all the assumptions you want, but I don't see you posting any ideas on how to handle what seems to be the largest problem in the country right now (gov shutdown and all), a solution that if done correctly would be non violent and would require relatively little effort and expense from tax payers and gov workers.

I'm sure your "hacks" are awesome and all but some people don't hold money as god, so I don't really know what you have to offer, but you sure seem to think highly of it and I won't say one way or the other if they are or not, but good for you if you like it.

are illegal aliens really your number 1 problem? does it influence your life? i dont want to be illegal, no one does, but sometimes you have to take a risk for a better life. i dont have a idea how to fix this but spreading fear and hate isn't the solution. the same in germany with all the refugees. we cant handle everyone, thats for sure, but most of these people are peacefull and willing to become a part of our society. criminals go to jail or back to the place they coming from.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Modern Germany has come a long way from the Nazi era.. And Angela Merkel is someone to be proud of.
edit on 10-1-2019 by AWonderousOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Na. This is a bad idea. We should not create a world of rats.
a reply to: AWonderousOne

No. Merkel makes ideas like the one in the OP valid.

She is an enemy of Germany and all Europe.

edit on 1 10 2019 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   

I invite you to live in Mexico.

It will change your entire outlook on life.

Trump if you are reading this...very small probability, I invite you to live here with me as well.

You only have a very narrow-view of life here (talking to Trump). It is much wider than you seem or indicate you understand exists.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   

i never voted her partie but like most of the germans i've learned to respect her - she is a strong person, a leader. but a little to conservative in my view. i will miss her, thats strange.(:

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

i never voted for her but like most of the germans i learned to respect her - she is a strong person, a leader. but a little to conservative in my view. i will miss her, thats strange.(:

She was a good person. I don't know very much about her. But what I heard left me wanting to know more.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Na. This is a bad idea. We should not create a world of rats.

No. Merkel makes ideas like the one in the OP valid.

She is an enemy of Germany and all Europe.

why she is a enemy of germany? i never met a german talking about merkel as a enemy. some people dont like her politics, of course, but she is just a politican, no warlord. she hast guts, as you would say.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

i never voted for her but like most of the germans i learned to respect her - she is a strong person, a leader. but a little to conservative in my view. i will miss her, thats strange.(:

She was a good person. I don't know very much about her. But what I heard left me wanting to know more.

she still is cancellor of germany.(:
she is good person, yes, very calm and very tough!

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Well I am still waiting for anyone else to put forth ANY idea that would fix the illegal alien situation

We are all illegal aliens in the sense you think of it as. We are free and equal until people like you try to weed out what you consider to be unequal, the sooner people realize we are all in this together the better, to prosper we need bridges not walls.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join