It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi calling wall immoral leads me to think she doesnt want border security

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Grambler

She's got a damn nice "immoral" wall protecting HER palatial estate.

its not that she has that wall, the thing that boggles my mind is what I mentioned in another thread

if a wall doesnt work why does Obama's house surrounded with barricades, fences, concrete barriers and police cars that will stop you from even walking within 1000 feet of his house?

I need someone to answer this question and tell us what is the moral thing about it

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

All right minded Democrats see the Wall as immoral because they understand that the under priviliged impoverished people of color from around the world have a "right" to migrate anywhere in the world they so choose to go. That is the position of the UN which sees that the practice of good Global Citizenship requires all people to welcome the disadvantaged refugees and economic migrants into their wealthy countries.

No. Just No. People do not have a right to go anywhere they want to. How on earth did you get that idea? It is, quite frankly INSANE. Anyone, from anywhere who shows up at any port should be allowed in, no questions asked? Again, that idea is lunacy. Good luck trying that in any country on earth......

Also, nice dig that anyone against the wall a "racist knuckle dragger from flyover country".......

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Your losing it man. You used to be right/middle but now it seems you are too lost watching the talking heads and reading news that fits your view. Which means you have now possibly become one of the herd.
Come back man!

What about this op is incorrect or different for me

The leader of the Dems says a wall is immoral

That seems to be an issue worth commenting on

Think about this for a second dude.

A wall can keep people out just as much keep them in.
Now if some crazed person comes into power does it not stand to reason that they may use said wall for just that?
This "wall" may and probably will bite us in the butt.
Don't let those tools make you think you need a wall. Remember they only want power and a wall will grant them that.

Just think about it man.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
She made her millions somewhere and no doubt a wall would be detrimental to her flow of income.a reply to: Grambler

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I'm still wondering how an inanimate object can be immoral...

I mean, what exactly about the wall's personal behavior is not moral?

So to me Nancy Pelosi calling a wall immoral just means she's stupid.

~shrug~

edit on 5-1-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
It's immoral to democrats because that would stop their flow of voters. We know the dems don't give a rats ass about anybody, they just feign interest so they can grab more power.

I hope we finally see the democrat party die out over the next decade, they don't contribute anything useful to society. Just take and whine.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

originally posted by: TonyS

All right minded Democrats see the Wall as immoral because they understand that the under priviliged impoverished people of color from around the world have a "right" to migrate anywhere in the world they so choose to go. That is the position of the UN which sees that the practice of good Global Citizenship requires all people to welcome the disadvantaged refugees and economic migrants into their wealthy countries.

No. Just No. People do not have a right to go anywhere they want to. How on earth did you get that idea? It is, quite frankly INSANE. Anyone, from anywhere who shows up at any port should be allowed in, no questions asked? Again, that idea is lunacy. Good luck trying that in any country on earth......

Also, nice dig that anyone against the wall a "racist knuckle dragger from flyover country".......

I wonder if they also think it is everyone's right to enter their home and stay as long as they want, and have them pay for everything too? After all, a country is the home of its citizens, just as a house is the home of a family.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
I guess that the wall around her personal residence is also immoral.

Hypocrites, all of them.

How would Nancy feel if there were 50,000 Migrants in her gated Neighborhood?

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk

originally posted by: Krakatoa
I guess that the wall around her personal residence is also immoral.

Hypocrites, all of them.

How would Nancy feel if there were 50,000 Migrants in her gated Neighborhood?

The law does not state WHERE they get relocated does it? So, why doesn't ICE drop them all off in her neighborhood, with a map of where she lives?

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I just wish the leftists would be honest with their open border dreams.

It'd save so much bandwidth.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Pelosi doesn't know the difference between right and wrong. That is very obvious. Even the Devil had/has "morals". He knows what he can do, or not. He even "tempted" God/Jesus, with "law" and the "kingdoms of this world" with "if ".... "If", being a key word. Pelosi is an "educated" idiot. There's a lot of them. ... Like any "lawyer". The "law" won't save her. But her ignorance will "prosecute" her. ... Anything Pelosi says? Has to be dug out of the mud. The effort is not worth the cost. American's need to remember how to take out, our/their own trash. We're not a nation of "subjects". We are a nation of free Men and Women. "Government" is a hindrance to us... We got "lawyers" telling us when, and how, to be "FREE",.. "BY LAW"? Pelosi is an idiot, by any American's understanding/education... Freedom ain't free. But it absolutely doesn't cost a Pelosi, or her like, to pay for it!...

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I just get a kick out of the leftists who say they want a secure border but are against anything that would. . . . secure the border.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Anyone.
From anywhere.
Who shows up at any port.
Should be allowed in.
No questions. No paperwork. No documents. No passport. No proof of age. No name. No birth certificate. No application. No process.

THAT’S what thick people are demanding.

For The United States. And all ‘western’ countries ONLY.

How ‘intellectual’ of them.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Any other country would call that an invasion. . . . .

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Pelosi is not exactly a "voice", for "real American's ". ..She/It is, kind of an annoying, horn honking, that American's put up with. Just because we kinda "respect" the "opinion" of our idiot's...Her "power" is limited, by our ABILITIES to be annoyed... We got our 2nd Amendment.... In America? "The Law".. "Rules". By "Pen or Sword"! Pelosi needs a good water boarding.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Then you are not listening, the Democrats and the Demsocs have said multiple times they want strong border security, they want to abolish ICE ( what they say) as a department but strengthen the deportation system and the border, Bernie Sanders has said we need borders, the only people who truly want to destroy all borders and idea of "nations" and return to how it was, is anarchists

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   
LIBERAL SNOWFLAKES ARE INCITING VIOLENCE ONCE AGAIN

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez followers threaten Congressman Steve Scalise this evening.

"Sniper His Azz!" - www.foxnews.com... hooting

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:10 AM
link   

So the dems will now be in charge of morality?
That's a gas.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
LIBERAL SNOWFLAKES ARE INCITING VIOLENCE ONCE AGAIN

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez followers threaten Congressman Steve Scalise this evening.

"Sniper His Azz!" - www.foxnews.com... hooting

This coming from a dude that has been supportive and called for violence in past posts.

Dude you are just as bad those you call out.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I just get a kick out of the leftists who say they want a secure border but are against anything that would. . . . secure the border.

Like I said earlier man, a wall is not a good idea.

Remember Germany much?
Just think of the possibility that could come of such a thing.

I’ll just let that sink in!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join