It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi calling wall immoral leads me to think she doesnt want border security

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Mmmmmm, maybe you have been too busy with the holidays to keep up?
How did I get the idea of a "right" to migrate? From the UN!
newspunch.com...

A new UN agreement, which almost all member states plan to sign in December, propagates the radical idea that borders must be opened and a “new world” created, where mass migration – for any reason – is something that must be promoted, enabled and enshrined as a “human right.”

Perhaps you didnt read what I wrote: I didn't say: "that anyone against the wall a "racist knuckle dragger from flyover country"....... "

I typed: "people supporting the wall........"
Regards

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Terribly stupid comment on her part. I would be curious to hear her explaination for that statement. The concept of the wall isn’t immoral, it’s just plain dumb.

We need to hold a steady course rs. As many have pointed out, Obama was pretty serious about deportation as is trump, good on them for that.

We need to address the idea of sanctuary cities. Change the dialog, and always remember. Liberals come from the position of compassion and emotion. They aren’t really fit for strategic decisions when the perceived human condition is part of the equation.
edit on 6-1-2019 by soundguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

To Democrats a border wall is nothing more than democrat voter disenfranchisement.

Got to love the fact that her house in San Francisco is behind a huge wall.
edit on 6-1-2019 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
You can't be against the wall and still say you want border security.

It just isn't honest.

Why can't people just say that they hate America and want the borders dissolved.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It just isn't honest.

Why can't people just say that they hate America and want the borders dissolved.

Interestingly enough the UN is pushing as no borders goal that would allow any person to go to any country and live there. The way the UN agreement is worded leads me to think its either supported by Democrats or was put together by Democrats and given to the UN.

That whole 1 world government bs.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It just isn't honest.

Interestingly enough the UN is pushing as no borders goal that would allow any person to go to any country and live there. The way the UN agreement is worded leads me to think its either supported by Democrats or was put together by Democrats and given to the UN.

That whole 1 world government bs.

Sounds like BS, can you show me how it's possible for any old person to just move to a European country, get a passport , become a citizen then work and pay taxes without any oversight from government?

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi became a member of the house of representatives before insider trading laws were put into place.
Her husband is an investor!
Her net worth increased to 100 million dollars up until 2012.
In 2012 insider trading laws were put into place so that members of Congress were no longer exempt!
Since then her net worth has dropped by over 70%!
Her husband was not that good after all!
Why would anyone listen to anything this fraud has to say?
They were involved in at least 6 IPOs before the new laws came into effect!
edit on 7-1-2019 by Scepticaldem because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2019 by Scepticaldem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
But orange man bad right? Where are her tax returns?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

OK so the UN have decided it's better to receive migrants, have them properly vetted and integrated into the society rather than to build a wall and have a potential army build behind it that may get large and desperate enough to attack ...

Quite the conundrum the third worlds imploding don't ya think, millions displaced and desperate, it's a point of morality and capacity to help those less fortunate.

Sure yes there will be problems and there will be trouble makers in the mix, regardless of what we think millions of people will be fleeing for a better life and the numbers grow daily and don't look like slowing only increasing so here we are.

There's no easy answer to this mess.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yeah the part people tend to overlook or dont understand the implications is on page 4 -

Talking about national sovereignty and due process only to end the 2 sections with "in accordance with international law" and "consistent with international law".

Those 2 sections essentially overrides what the remainder of the document spells out while at the same time says countries are required to comply with international law, even if it violates Domestic law.

For the US this treaty would violate our constitution.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
It's hard to get inside the mindset of people who think in terms of symbols instead of concrete reality. It's like trying to follow Alice down the rabbit hole. You've got to make sense of 'unbirthday' parties, and semi-invisible cats.

To the dems, building a wall is "symbol speak" for "we are indifferent to the needs of the less fortunate to our South".

I know that most rational people would think that saying those words would be how you communicate that. But to dems, interpretive dance is a more clear way of speaking. (The construction machinery is just there as scenery and props. The construction workers are just wearing hard hats as part of their costume.)

They think we are all just dancing, and we don't actually want a physical wall.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
She wants illegal voters to vote for her.

Yes i know the left claims there is no illegals voting.

But i do not believe that at all after i have seen where over 7 million illegals have tried to buy guns.

townhall.com...

If over 7 million illegals are trying to buy guns with the strict background check system the feds have what is to stop them from voting with the very lax voter registration system the states have.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I think Pelosi needs to stop trying to be our mother.

She thinks letting us have our wall might encourage us to be more xenophobic, so she has to deny it to us for our own good! To prevent us from thinking bad thoughts. To teach us what we should think.

I'm going to think whatever I want to think anyway Mom!

originally posted by: ANNED
She wants illegal voters to vote for her.

Yes i know the left claims there is no illegals voting.

It's not just that. It's also 2nd generations. Lots of illegal immigrants from the 90's already have native born children over 18 who don't like their parents being called "illegal".

Cognitive dissonance won't allow them to see that what their parents did was wrong, and if it keeps happening there won't be a "better place" to run to anymore.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Trump should build his border wall in just the states that voted for him. Let California and New Mexico have open borders and see the results in real time?

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
This says it all. House Democrats are preparing to leave for an 11-day vacation.

mobile.twitter.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join