It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN laughs as Trump supporters called "ten toothed" racists

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
There is a dirty little secret that most of the establishment doesnt want to talk about.

When many of them are foaming at the mouth calling people racist and bigots, they are actually projecting their own sins on others.

The truth is they can't stand the people in "fly over country". And so they insult those people as bigots to cover up for their own bigotry.

And every once in a while, the veneer comes off, and we see them slip up and call people deplorable, or say they can smell trump supporters at Wal mart.

And so we have another example of that today.

Rick Wilson, a so called republican strategist that is really just an anti Trumper, was on a panel on CNN on Don Lemmons show.

He is discussing why Trump suppoerters like the wall. He descrobes them as "ten toothed" meaning they are all ugly missing teeth, says how dumb they are, but says they still want the wall because they want to keep the brwon hoards out.

Now if you want to attack Trump like this, fine. Its dumb, but ok. But when you go after all of his voters or supporters, its outs you as the bgot you are.

So surely the obkective Don Lemmon, and his panel, one of whom is in the White House Press pool as a journlaists, would condemn this bigotted attack on Trump supporters.

Nope, they yuck it up!

Now we all know toothless is a stereotype of redneck type people ion flyover country.

Imagine if Fox news had a guest on making racial stereotypes of Obama supporters while they insulted them. And imagine Fox's own host and panel laughed it up about that.

The rest of the msm, and many other groups would go nuts.

But not on this, because they dont mind calling Trump supporters toothless racist, its what many of them believe, and they are happy to hear someone say it.

Meanwhile, how many msm outlets posted articles being outraged that some anonymous online people made fun of Ocasio Cortez dancing, and made it seems as if it was "Republicans" doing that.

So just to clarify the msm stance;

anonymous people make fun of Dem politician dancing = outrage that shows Republicans are terrible or bigoted

Actual named person on tv make racial insults at Trump supporters and msm panel laughs about it = perfectly acceptable.

So remember, if you support trump, or you think a wall is a good idea, CNN thinks you are a ten toothed racist moron, and the rest of the msm is perfectly fine with that.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Look at these geebles, bought and paid for. Minor nothing puppets for the most menial of yes man jobs. Disposable nitwits. And someone takes them for real.... unlikely. Quite disposable

+29 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Pretty sure if Fox had a panel cackling about urban fat black welfare queens with 3 kids the outrage would go on for weeks.

The coastal elites despise blue collar middle America.

I recall a story a year or so ago where someone did a poll among mainstream journalist showing that none of them knew anyone who owned a pickup truck. Of course, this is odd considering pickups are sold more than any other vehicle. It just showed how it if touch journalist are with REAL America.

Most of these guys probably couldn't even point you to a Bass Pro Shop...

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Great deconstruction of the panelist’s bigotry here, grambler.

The irony is, this is how CNN cons and scams their own base. They avoid the actual arguments of their opponents by resorting to quick and easy ad hominem. He clearly poisoned the well before he got around to saying anything even resembling an argument, which you pointed out was a tried and true straw man.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
And at the end of the day, what does it matter? The sun will still rise tomorrow, the MSM will continue to be the MSM and it will be SOSDD. Life's to short to worry non stop about this crap....for me anyway....besides the only thing that happens is that we bitch and moan about these things in various online forums, and that's it, so what is the point?
edit on 1.5.2019 by SituationNAFU because: because I am scared #less of grammar Nazis lol

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Civility is dead. Leftists attack the voter base because they have nothing else they can attack with.

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Apparently the Leftists don't get it.
Trump was the backlash from their "holier than thou" BS and now all they can do is whine.
Let them yammer all they want. 2020 is coming and they're handing Trump the Whitehouse.
Again.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Spare me the phony drama

There's been a lot of mudslinging these past few years - even before the Trumpster fire:

“Spare me the phony drama. This is just one more example of how the MAGA tough guy crowd are the most delicate, whiny, punk-ass PC snowflakes ever created. They trash talk everyone else, and love Trump’s constant insults, vulgarities, and divisiveness but the minute the heat gets turned up they run to Mommy.”

Sounds about right
edit on 1/5/2019 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
As I said somewhere else, Trump is like a yellow vest protest in action.

They don't get that.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Why when it comes to boneheads making bonehead comments, if it's a conservative, its narrowed to the individual. However, CNN's slew of boneheads make similarly comments, then all "leftist" and non right wing news outlets all agree?

On the parallel spectrum, most social issues, or crime stats always boil down to the same conjecture of conclusions... an immigrant commits a crime, all immigrants are criminals, an African american commits a crime, all blacks- or 'they'- are criminals etc etc. A right wing nut kills a few, it's the individual or it's the left's fault even...

So, your conjecture and personal opinion of

So remember, if you support trump, or you think a wall is a good idea, CNN thinks you are a ten toothed racist moron, and the rest of the msm is perfectly fine with that. 

Is just you using strawman as an argument because you are clearly triggered and make your own assumptions based on what you think, and phrase your argument in a persuasive manner as if its fact.

I personally am very impartial to these threads versus your otherwise poignant and informative threads.

I support the wall and border security and LEGAL immigration.

I'm amazed as to why every comment by talking heads on news networks are being stretched and portrayed a certain way just to incite controversy; of all the numb-nutty things the president calls other civilians, and is always defended on here vs. A talk show panel trying to be facetious and derogatory is being generalized and deriving a conclusive label for all other left-leaning media outlets...

Lazy moralizing...

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

As I said somewhere else, Trump is like a yellow vest protest in action.

They don't get that.

Seems like more lipstick slapped on that pig. I get that this situation needs to be salvaged somehow - in the hearts and minds of a good many people. It is what it is - but a yellow vest? Nope

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Don Lemon's sister mysteriously died last year, and he's still attacking Trump supporters?

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

When many of them are foaming at the mouth calling people racist and bigots, they are actually projecting their own sins on others.

This right here. And it goes far beyond the talking mouth-pieces.

Just take a look right here on ATS. Those that constantly criticize Trump for his character, usually exhibit far worse character traits while doing so. The sad part is they don't even realize it.

What a shining example of how to carry oneself.

Not.

In fact, they're a great reminder of the exact opposite.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

It's a lot like when hate-filled, Leftards call someone a stupid Redneck.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Spare me the phony drama

There's been a lot of mudslinging these past few years - even before the Trumpster fire:

“Spare me the phony drama. This is just one more example of how the MAGA tough guy crowd are the most delicate, whiny, punk-ass PC snowflakes ever created. They trash talk everyone else, and love Trump’s constant insults, vulgarities, and divisiveness but the minute the heat gets turned up they run to Mommy.”

Sounds about right

Yes we get that you think making racial slurs and insults about all of a politicians supporters is ok.

As long as it is people you dont like that is.

Carry on!

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I wouldn’t worry to much. Their hateful and bigoted remarks will get themselves in a rough spot with a crazy right winger one day and I won’t feel sorry for them one bit. Karma is a bitch!

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Its not lazy moralizing at all.

These are supposed journalists making these comments.

If the reverse was occurring, that would be disgusting as well.

Meanwhile, the many in the msm had no problem calling out Republicans cause anonymous posters made fun of Cortez's dancing.

Its not that one person said something and so all msm are guilty. Its that there is a double standard where if the reverse was said about Obama supporters the msm would have gone nuts. The Cortez articles prove that.

I love the excuses made for outright racism and bigotry though.

Hey who cares if CNN has one of their top paid guys laughing at racism about trump supporters? Who cares if a white house press reporter is laughing as well?

But man the msm will certanly catre at any little perceived thing they can find if the racism goes the other way against races they feel the need to defend.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

CNN is such a joke, it's not even fun to watch anymore. Their "People from right" in such panel discussions are not even representative of supporters of Trump. They trot out neocons like Bill Kristol or never Trumpers or RINO's. There is no balanced discussions there. When they do have a Trump supporter on in those rare situations , it's usually 4 or 6 vs 1 with the CNN host leading the discussion to their preordained conclusions.

Anytime they bring a real Trump supporter or Republican on, CNN gets badly embarrassed by them.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Oh and it took me two minutes to find out you are a hypocrite.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its a good thing there is no racism in America, and cops are not biased against blacks... this is a new low, a new extreme.

I hope MSM picks up this story and has a field day with it... this is sickening.

Oh so when it is one person doing racism against a black person, sudden;y you are very interested, think this shows that racism is alive and well in america, and want the MSM to pick up on it. And your story was about fraud and not even really about racism, but you had to inject that in.

But the msm enganging in racism against whites or trump supporters, then its worthless to have a thread about.

The only thin g worse than lazy moralizing is outright hypocrisy. Good job.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

As long as it is people you dont like that is.

Are you serious with this? (I know that you are - just joshing)

You sweet peas and little girls - all mad because someone said something mean about you. About you personally?

Why, there's someone right here in this thread that usually would be happy to point out that it's just words

Not now though - right? It's only just words when the leftier side gets mad

You are hilarious Grambler. I actually couldn't believe that you posted this - but you did.

The toothless are hopping mad! This thread should do very well

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join