It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN laughs as Trump supporters called "ten toothed" racists

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2
I just have to ask myself, how much time do you spend on ATS. Is it your whole life? Go see a movie, go for a walk, do something.

I did for 13 years, now i'm back.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

You sweet peas and little girls - all mad because someone said something mean about you. About you personally?

That's the rason d'etre for political correct.

Leftists don't want their poor wittle feelings hurt.

But sure do love to snip talking others.
edit on 9-1-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
That was definitely uncalled for, many trump supporters don't even have 10 teeth...

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
That was definitely uncalled for, many trump supporters don't even have 10 teeth...

Good one!

Any black jokes you would like to make while you are at it?

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Good one!

No but please carry on being so easily offended because in just about every case it' makes everything better...

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Good one!

No but please carry on being so easily offended because in just about every case it' makes everything better...

I’m not offended by your comment at all

Not this commentators

Just pointing our their bigotry and hatred

The only offense I get from you is your joke was stale and not funny, but I can live with that

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You're actually one of the few right wingers here that can reason and formulate reasonable arguments, my comments are more directed at the guys that reeeee in every thread and call everyone that disagrees with them libtard snowflakes etc etc.

I'm just poking a bit of fun and that should be OK really, we need to retain a sense of humor otherwise we might be accused of having a carrot wedged firmly up where the sun don't shine.
edit on 9-1-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

You're actually one of the few right wingers here that can reason and formulate reasonable arguments, my comments are more directed at the guys that reeeee in every thread and call everyone that disagrees with them libtard snowflakes etc etc.

I'm just poking a bit of fun and that should be OK really, we need to retain a sense of humor otherwise we might be accused of having a carrot wedged firmly up where the sun don't shine.

I agree

I am just poking fun as well

I honestly am not offended by things like this

And besides, it is obvious you are saying it more as a joke than the guy in the video

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I agree

And besides, it is obvious you are saying it more as a joke than the guy in the video

Same as both of you
we may not agree
but we can rib a bit and chat
ok
?

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cassi3l

I agree

Same as both of you
we may not agree
but we can rib a bit and chat
ok
?

Of course

The world would be a better place if we could all take a joke

Now having said that, I am serious about this op that these people weren’t joking

But here in ats, you can tell when someone is just joking and I think it’s great, even when I am the butt of the joke

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

dark funny 'haa haa' is my thing
can still be badly percieved

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Personally, i do think Trumps perspectives are derived from a foundational racist ideology. I do not think he means to be evil or negative, it is simply what he was brought up with. Though i do think he is unfit to run for any position in government. I dont think hes a bad guy, just not the right guy. Bless his soul, i hope he finds the light.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join