It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN laughs as Trump supporters called "ten toothed" racists

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I wonder how CNN would feel if 10,000+ Migrants settle upon their News HQ in Atlanta or New York and start camping out by creating tents all around the area?

CNN is pathetic.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Apparently the Leftists don't get it.
Trump was the backlash from their "holier than thou" BS and now all they can do is whine.
Let them yammer all they want. 2020 is coming and they're handing Trump the Whitehouse.
Again.

I've been saying the same thing since 2016. Perhaps they might want to grow a brain and some manners and try to win back the Dems who voted for Trump. Plus all the in between people who voted for Trump. I won't vote for you if all you have is hate, insults, character assassination and endless whining because you lost. It does not inspire any faith from me in you or your cause.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Grambler

Civility is dead. Leftists attack the voter base because they have nothing else they can attack with.

That's the media doing the mocking, why lump lefties in with the media ? It is like me saying the kkk are bad and so by default so are right wingers.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Civility is dead. Leftists attack the voter base because they have nothing else they can attack with.

That's the media doing the mocking, why lump lefties in with the media ? It is like me saying the kkk are bad and so by default so are right wingers.

Are you serious?

For not voting for Hillary, people are classified as;
Racist
Homophobic
Islamophobic
Sexist

Just for not agreeing with policy. And that's just on THIS SITE!

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I feel as though he was being far too generous, I doubt most have ten teeth, or care much about oral hygiene. a reply to: Grambler

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
I feel as though he was being far too generous, I doubt most have ten teeth, or care much about oral hygiene. a reply to: Grambler

I have all my teeth, brush twice a day, and manage to not resort to insults in all of my posts

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Don't let stupid people dictate your views, there's 7 billion of us, some will be retarded however the majority of people sit somewhere in the middle...

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I have 4 teefus, and gots a 8 grade educashun!

When I ain't playin' the banjo, I'ma shewtin' people with muh gunz.

Trump am my faverite prezidunt acause he gots hair and a wall bilt alreddy.

*drool*

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Don't let stupid people dictate your views, there's 7 billion of us, some will be retarded however the majority of people sit somewhere in the middle...

I don't let anyone dictate my views, but stupid people do dictate my responses.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
It's tougher to dismiss the opinions of people if you see them as human beings that are more or less like you.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I don't let anyone dictate my views, but stupid people do dictate my responses.

Seams reasonable...

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk
a reply to: Xtrozero

I wonder how CNN would feel if 10,000+ Migrants settle upon their News HQ in Atlanta or New York and start camping out by creating tents all around the area?

CNN is pathetic.

Or their front yards...I'm sure they do not lock their doors so they all have big houses and can house a good number of them...

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

The left (sufficive to their own beliefs), are nowhere near a majority group. They are in fact very much a minority group. The Conservative camp, while much larger, also isn't what one would consider a majority, although this seems to be swiftly changing both in the US and the West in general.

The true majority is the silent, on the fence, wait and watch group, which pretty much makes up the largest portion of western populations.

Every time the left opens its mouth to Scream helplessly at the sky, call otherwise normal people Nazis, call conservatives terrible names, hurl abuse, bottles of urine or bags of feces at people showing national pride and supporting freedom (the list goes on)....

Every time they do this, more and more people from that silent majority shift their support to the right.

Conservatism is a steadily growing phenomenon and the reason for this is largely due to the insane behavior of the far left, turning people away from them and their ideologies.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
On the parallel spectrum, most social issues, or crime stats always boil down to the same conjecture of conclusions... an immigrant commits a crime, all immigrants are criminals,...

Talk about conjecture when you imply POTUS Trump, and his base are talking about all "immigrants"?...

First of all, ILLEGAL immigration is not "immigration." Illegal immigration is a crime in most, if not all, countries in the world.

Second, you are trying to deny the fact that illegal immigration is, and has been used for a very long time to import criminals, or their products, and including human trafficking into nations like the U.S.

Do you forget what has been happening in European countries that decided to open their doors to all the influx of "refugees from the Middle East without proper vetting those individuals"?

Third of all, are you going to deny that crime in cities and states close to the Mexican border have had an increase in crime over the years which boil down to crime, criminals, and their products being brought over to the U.S. from south of the border?

BTW, don't bother giving links to mainly left-wing websites showing graphs about how if you compare only the crimes 11-20 million illegal immigrants, to only the crimes of the rest of the 300-310 million legal residents/Americans that this proves your point.

A more reasonable assessment would be comparing how many crimes are committed by the 11-20 million illegal immigrants, compared to the non-criminals in the 11-20 million illegal immigrants.

Then compare how many criminals, who are not illegally in the U.S., are in the 310 million legal residents and citizens of the U.S.

When you compare the crimes of 11-20 million illegals to a pool of criminals in the 300-310 million legal people in the U.S., of course there are going to be more criminals in a group of 310 million people compared to the criminals in the group of 11-20 million illegals.

Remember that these people are here ILLEGALLY. How many of those people contribute to the "identity theft" crimes alone plaguing the U.S.?

.. an African american commits a crime, all blacks- or 'they'- are criminals etc etc. A right wing nut kills a few, it's the individual or it's the left's fault even...

So, your conjecture and personal opinion of

Whom has written that all black people are criminals?... What people have stated is that there are more black on black murders than police officers who have had to kill black criminal suspects. But the left does not point this out, and instead go along with the FALSE claim that "blacks are generally discriminated in the U.S.." Even some rich black people like Kaepernick have made such false claims, even though he and many other black people who make the same claim are part of the rich elites in the U.S., and live much better lives than most others in the U.S.

Is just you using strawman as an argument because you are clearly triggered and make your own assumptions based on what you think, and phrase your argument in a persuasive manner as if its fact.

It is obvious that it is you who is using a strawman argument.

I personally am very impartial to these threads versus your otherwise poignant and informative threads.

Your other claims show a completely different picture to what you are trying to claim in the above comment...

I support the wall and border security and LEGAL immigration.

If that is true then you are being branded by the mainstream/left-wing media as another "racist, xenophobic, etc, etc, Trump supporter."

I'm amazed as to why every comment by talking heads on news networks are being stretched and portrayed a certain way just to incite controversy; of all the numb-nutty things the president calls other civilians, and is always defended on here vs. A talk show panel trying to be facetious and derogatory is being generalized and deriving a conclusive label for all other left-leaning media outlets...

Lazy moralizing...

Care to point out what "numb-nutty things the POTUS calls other civilians"?

You want to claim only some "talking heads on news networks" are making these claims... Yet you have nutty politicians in the left like Maxine Waters inciting the left to harass at every moment anyone in the Trump administration, and even Hillary Clinton claim that the left can't be civil with anyone leaning to the right in politics. You have entire networks of the left/mainstream media like CNN calling every Trump supporter a white supremacist/nazy, and even worse than that.
You have groups like Antifa, BLM, etc resorting to violence, and calling for the murder of police officers and white people as in the case of BLM. These are just some examples, but you want to claim that "it is only some talking heads on news networks"?

edit on 5-1-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Let them say it to my face.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Picking up where Jim "Nutjob" Acosta left off, CNN reporter Kaitlin Collins gets her Microphone taken away yesterday, after continually yelling at President Trump, after he had already answered her question.

Story: www.dailywire.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy

I brush twice a day and floss and have all my teeth except the wisdom teeth. I wonder if you know what a comma splice is?

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Cant they rig up a remote shut off switch to mic 1 acosta and turn on mic 2 reporter in the in the back of the room, 21st century type solution?

Trump could flip switches to mic wranglers all over the briefing room.

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
She was lead singer in the splice girls....hot!

a reply to: ketsuko

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join