It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to expect if the 9/11 truth bomb does drop

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

As Miller and the cameras and everybody else said, there was no crashed airliner there.

If this not a blatant falsehood, should be easy to provide the context and actual quote?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

NF

I made it past quoting things about 10 years ago.

I moved on to the proverbial "big picture" about the same time. I know what Miller said--the very same thing I was thinking on that day while viewing the video from the helicopter overhead in real time.

Are you familiar with the "big picture" sort of analysis, or are you stuck in 17 year old quotes?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Again

As Miller and the cameras and everybody else said, there was no crashed airliner the

If this not a blatant falsehood, should be easy to provide the context and actual quote?

So, the only way you make a case there was no flight 93 is to be deliberately deceitfully.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Denial per-chance?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Then post a link to the video.

And you did not answer...

Should be easy for you to quote the shanksville corner in there was no wreckage and there were no human remains if no jet crashed? Or quote workers at the site the jet wreckage was not buried from the force of the impact. Or quote where the DNA and personnal effects were not recovered.

Why would there be anything other than buried wreckage and a large debris field at shanksville? Anything other than a fragmented jet?

I guess you got to go big picture deceitful when the actual little facts get in the way of your delusion.
edit on 21-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
Some people will believe any lie posted by the truth movement.

And some people will believe that nothing but planes, jet fuel, fire and gravity took down the three buildings that day.

What iyo constitutes 'the truth movement'?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

What does CD mean - is it short for something?

Yes, Cognitive Dissonance.

Ha ha.... I like it

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Some people will believe any lie posted by the truth movement.

And some people will believe that nothing but planes, jet fuel, fire and gravity took down the three buildings that day.

What iyo constitutes 'the truth movement'?

Thee are videos of the outer columns bowing and buckling leading to collapse of the twin towers.

Please post video of the columns being cut to initiate collapse.

I guess some people will believe anything even when there is zero evidence of cut columns.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

You should watch the video instead of arguing with things I have not mentioned or stated.

Have you ever read or seen anything by Dr David Ray Griffin?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

You should watch the video instead of arguing with things I have not mentioned or stated.

Have you ever read or seen anything by Dr David Ray Griffin?

I am asking for actual evidence of pyrotechnics bringing down the WTC, and I am referring to the actual video record.

Does the video you want me to watch cite actual video evidence concerning the collapse of the twin towers, or is it just truth movement propaganda based on innuendo?

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

By the way, here is your old list....

Here are some items that are fact.

Why do you choose to not give the complete details of the flight 93 crash? You completely rely on the suppression of facts to try to push your false narrative.

Ignore the fact the impact area of buried wreckage was actually 85 feet by 85 feet wide. Up to 40 feet deep.

Ignores the fact the soft ground was conducive to the force of impact pushing the wreckage deep into the ground, then being back filled by the unstable soil. The ground was able to absorb the impact instead of being carved out by the fractured fuselage.

Title: Memories of Flight 93 crash still fresh at 5-year anniversary

www.post-gazette.com...

Veteran FBI agent Michael Soohy had been to airplane crash scenes before, and he thought he knew what to expect: chaos, bodies, a hulking wreck of a jet.

"I don't think anyone expected to see what they didn't see," said the 50-year-old who grew up near Johnstown. "It's almost like a dart hitting a pile of flour. ... The plane went in, and the stuff back-filled right over it."

How did all the wreckage, DNA, and personal items end up at the flight 93 crash site? Right number of engines and correct nomenclature.

How did the flight recorders end up at the site buried 15 and 25 feet deep.

What created the fire damage and extensive debris field of passenger plane wreckage.

Recognizable piece of fuselage ended up 900 feet from crash site.

Human remains recovered from site and surrounding trees.

Where did flight 93 and the passengers end up in the no crash narrative.

Ignoring that the position of flight 93 was visually verified by other flights and tracked by radar to the crash site.

No ACARS logs of flight 93 transmitting an ACARS message after flight 93 crash.

Eyewitness accounts of a passenger jet on collision course to crash site. Accounts verified by physical evidence of crashed passenger jet.

Claims the crash site was caused by an object rogue from a live fire military exercise. You will not name a live fire exercise that included a cruise missile or missile. You will not state what live fire range the object originated from. The investigations that would result from a missile leaving and / or missing its target on a live fire range. No missile parts or missile engines found at the flight 93 crash site.

The persons questioning the crash of flight 93 have had their inquiries answered by frank and transparent responses. Information based on citing sources and physical evidence.

The persons questioning the crash of flight 93 have only provided:

Quotes out of context from persons that concluded flight 93 crashed at Shanksville.

Giving false dimensions concerning the crash site and will not acknowledge the extensive impact area revealed by the excavation of buried wreckage.

Will not provide answers to questions concerning the eyewitness who said the object that crashed was to small for flight 93.

Personal favorite. Individual stating they had to correct what "debunkers" believed were wing trenches are drainage ditches. This is truely a statement of ignorance. One, the official account was flight 93 hit nose and right wing first and the drainage ditches were never thought to be caused by the wings. Two, the individual would not reply if wreckage / buried wreckage was recovered from the ditches. Three, person never provided quotes and sources of "debunkers" who were confused about the nature of the ditches. Four, my internet search only revealed persons trying to prove flight 93 did not crash referring to the ditches as wing scars.

Quotes by Miller greatly taken out of context. It's expected that a high speed jetliner crash will fragment and leave human remains almost impossible to ID by sight, not whole bodies. Please give a Miller quote that the wreckage of flight 93 held not human remains or victims.

There is no proof in the ACARS log of flight 93 transmitting an ACARS message after the crash!!!!!!!

edit on 21-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

You

I made it past quoting things about 10 years ago.

From 2017, pretty much you quoting Miller

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As Coroner Miller said after walking through the field there, debris consistent with a wrecked airliner could not be found.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just as Coroner Miller said, there was no wreckage in that field that suggested an airliner had crashed there.

Looks like you were pretty much making false claimes of what Miller said about 2 years ago.

I never could find the things you seem to think Miller said. I did find the below from April 2002

edition.cnn.com...

MATTINGLY: From our distant vantage point on September 11th, all that seemed to remain from United flight 93 was a shallow, charred pit. What we didn't know was, according to county officials at the scene, the cockpit and approximately a third of the airplane bounced off the ground and shattered, pieces scattering through the burning treeline across a 50-acre area. The rest collapsed on top of itself, buried into the burning pit.

WALLACE MILLER, SOMERSET COUNTRY CORONER: I had never actually witnessed an aircraft disaster prior to this. But what I've seen on TV, you see some of the big pieces of fuselage or engine, or something like that, but there was nothing like that. I've been told that it was due to the speed of the aircraft.

MATTINGLY: At an estimated 500 miles per hour on impact, the devastation was complete, compounding the delicate job of recovering remains of the passengers and crew.

MILLER: It was a really a very unusual site. You almost would've thought the passengers had been dropped off somewhere.

MATTINGLY: Partial remains of just 12 people could be identified from fingerprints and dental records. Identifying the rest on board depended on DNA testing on the few remains not incinerated in the crash or contaminated by jet fuel or flame retardant.

MILLER: Even by the standard model of an airplane crash, there was very little, even by those standards.

MATTINGLY: But it was enough to eventually identify everyone onboard. Remains of the passengers and crew began going back to the families shortly before Christmas, Coroner Miller sharing with them one inescapable conclusion.

MILLER: For all intents and purposes, the final resting place of their loved ones was at that particular site where the crash occurred.

MATTINGLY: Today, it's almost impossible to tell there was a crash here, the impact pit filled in, the area covered with topsoil and grass, surrounded by a fence, trees burned by the fireball removed. And the task begun on September 11th still incomplete. MILLER: We're going to go through here one more time here in the spring, and hopefully that'll be -- at some point, we have to say, we did the best we could.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

originally posted by: twitchy

a reply to: twitchy

And there is video evidence of the twin tower columns buckling. Post a video of the columns being cut during collapse?

How about posting some evidence of a steel framed high rise suffering a universal footprint collapse due to fire prior to 9/11.

How about you giving examples of a building with a similar design that suffered similar damage and DIDN'T collapse? Then you might have a point

Good luck

Anything yet twitchy?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

And there is video evidence of the twin tower columns buckling. Post a video of the columns being cut during collapse?

How about posting some evidence of a steel framed high rise suffering a universal footprint collapse due to fire prior to 9/11.

How about you giving examples of a building with a similar design that suffered similar damage and DIDN'T collapse? Then you might have a point

Good luck

You must have had some example in mind when you brought it up twitchy. Otherwise what would be the point?

edit on 22-3-2019 by mrthumpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

Amazing how when you want to shine the light on the truth by talking actual facts and proof conspiracists scatter like cockroaches when the lights are turned on......

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

How you coming along on coming up with citing sources, the dates, context, and the actual quotes for your below claims?

As Coroner Miller said after walking through the field there, debris consistent with a wrecked airliner could not be found.

Just as Coroner Miller said, there was no wreckage in that field that suggested an airliner had crashed there.

Is your whole narrative based on falsehoods?

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Good luck

Anything yet twitchy?

Can anyone help out Twitchy? Looking for an example of a building with similar design that suffered similar damage and DIDN'T collapse.

Anyone?
edit on 1-4-2019 by mrthumpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

You should expect sold out flights to Israel.

You should expect Joe Rogan to call up Alex Jones and start a 280-hour podcast-o-rama.

You should expect quite a few replays of old movies.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

There have been quite a few examples, all around the world, of buildings burning for much longer times and not collapsing. I think it was somewhere in South America that happened and the building was eventually put back into service.

For 911 official story to be true, the laws of physics would have to be suspended for the day. Modern high rise buildings do not suffer such collapses from fire.

It was 2001, not 1901.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

There have been quite a few examples, all around the world, of buildings burning for much longer times and not collapsing. I think it was somewhere in South America that happened and the building was eventually put back into service.

Only looking for one example of a building with a similar design that suffered similar damage and didn't collapse. Can you name one of these "quite a few"?

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join