It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to expect if the 9/11 truth bomb does drop

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Are people still expecting evidence of a conspiracy???

Any proof is loooong gone.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: kwakakev

does the " 9/11 truth bomb " even exist ?

I guess not from the Dark Overlord? Just another truth movement smoking gun that fizzled into obscurity.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stu112

Clearly there was a conspiracy.

The only real question in that regard is just who the conspirators were. It is clear they were not 19 arabs with box cutters.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

originally posted by: Stu112

Clearly there was a conspiracy.

The only real question in that regard is just who the conspirators were. It is clear they were not 19 arabs with box cutters.

Ok. It was 19 Arabs with bladed weapons funded by middle eastern interests tied to governments and radicals still funding terrorists.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Now if only that could be proved, you would be in business!

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Now if only that could be proved, you would be in business!

At least there is more physical evidence and science behind the 19 terrorists than your nuclear bomb theory.

Let’s see, DNA, ticket records, financial records, money trails, seized computer records, terrorist accounts, eyewitnesses accountants, radio transmissions from the terrorists.

At least I am not an idiot that believes the lies of the charlatans that use pseudoscience to claim nukes were used to bring the WTC down.

Hey, Salander! Please cite the hard evidence concerning your pet theory nukes brought down the WTC. Are you going to talk about dancing Jews again? Or the artists that rented space at the WTC? What nationality did you say they were again? Or give accounts of news broadcasts you cannot produce records of. Or just more quotes out of context leaving out key sentences.

edit on 17-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 17-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Hijackers purchase of knives

www.historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=a111102boxcutters

Pieces of knives including Stanley Utility Knife recovered from United 93 crash site

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

There you have it Sherlock!

No airliner at Shanksville, but now somebody has found some Stanley knives on an airplane that wasn't there, and for you the case is closed. LOL

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

No airliner at Shanksville

other than the 95% recovered.

but now somebody has found some Stanley knives on an airplane that wasn't there, and for you the case is closed. LOL

you get all that from what firerecsue posted.

WOW

I believe it was nukes now with your investigative skills and intuition.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

People are claiming it was nukes?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Probably nothing much.
Since they couldn't have much.
The official 'story' as you call it is already well documented.
There is not evidence of a controlled demolition.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I'd go so far as to say that no documents exist at all.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: username74

I listened to those planes take off one after the other that morning.
Langley AFB is practically my back yard.
And it was after the attacks.
Before that was the normal training activities that occur every three to four hours every single day of the year. I know because I can hear them. Every single day of the year.
That day was different by hundreds of degrees.
I'm sure anyone who lived near an airbase at the time will attest to that fact. After the attacks. Not before.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

This sounds more like a wish than anything else.
The sun and the wind are already free.
But based on the outrageous claims about controlled demolition coupled with any claims for UFO's just makes this a conspiracy theorists wet dream.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Sigh... at this point are we changing any minds?

I have no such delusions.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

If these papers are supposed to reveal nukes used to crack the foundation they should explain how.
There are parking lots near the surface.
Beyond that there are subways. Levels of subways. One under the other. Not basements deep underground.
The basement such as they were were at ground level or one story down. Under that was the PATH and the down town subways systems for Manhattan. Plus wouldnt the bedrock beneath show if a nuke was used?
edit on 3192019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Sorry. Read wrong name
edit on 19-3-2019 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

a reply to: firerescue

There you have it Sherlock!

No airliner at Shanksville, but now somebody has found some Stanley knives on an airplane that wasn't there, and for you the case is closed. LOL

Nice of you to LOL and dismiss the crash left other evidence such as body parts and personal belongings.

Might compare Flight 93 vs Ethiopian Flight 302 to educate yourself.

www.metabunk.org/ethiopian-airlines-flight-302-and-9-11s-united-flight-93.t10552/

www.metabunk.org...

Because flight 302 didn’t crash like a willie e coyote cartoon, are you going to state there was no flight 302 too. Only conspiracists would come up with the following logic. Since there was no whole jet from a high speed nose dive crash, just wreckage and body parts, there was no jet?
edit on 19-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Plus wouldnt the bedrock beneath show if a nuke was used?

You are speaking to the Berlin wall.
On one side there is real science and hard facts.
On the other there is pseudoscience and speculative evidence.

A nuke that doesn't affect bedrock considered normal of the other side of the wall.
In their minds nukes have been silenced through advances in technology.
Their belief is so strong that modern day nukes do not leave residual radiation.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: kwakakev

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

does the " 9/11 truth bomb " even exist ?

For the sake of this thread, lets say it does. From what I have seen, an inside job where all three WTC buildings where brought down by controlled demolition is the most reasonable explanation to account for the damage that was done.

They why is there no evidence of CD in the video, audio, seismic, metallurgical evidence. Because there was no planted pyrotechnics. There was no CD.

The evidence of a controlled demolition is incontrovertible, maybe you missed the memo or are simply suffering a serious case of cognitive dissonance but steel framed high rises don't glide through otherwise intact understructure at near freefall speed without a universal loss of structural support from the central columns, which is only possible in a controlled demolition or a fairy tale.

www.youtube.com...
I'm guessing the perps are a little worried about the unpredictability of the current POTUS...

Been a while, but boy the ads here are really screwing up the page now huh? Youtube video tool isn't working worth a damned either. Oh, and your 9-11 forum is completely GD infested with shills by the looks of things, this is still a conspiracy site?
edit on 19-3-2019 by twitchy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join