It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to expect if the 9/11 truth bomb does drop

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: Pilgrum

The entire structure(s) collapsed at essentially free fall speeds. How could the rest of the structure fail so spectacularly without being weakened? That is, after all, what NIST wants us to believe.

Hmmm, well let's think about this. The top ten floors or so would weigh around 45,000t and each floor was designed to hold 1,300t static load.

45,000 is a much bigger number than 1,300 so I wonder what will happen when you drop one onto the other...

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: Pilgrum

The entire structure(s) collapsed at essentially free fall speeds. How could the rest of the structure fail so spectacularly without being weakened? That is, after all, what NIST wants us to believe.

False. The cores fell down due to the complete collapse of the floor system. The cores fell at 40 percent the rate of free fall.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I like the answer Mrthumpy gave.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

45,000 is a much bigger number than 1,300 so I wonder what will happen when you drop one onto the other...

It obviously creates a nuclear reaction and explodes

so Salander was right and nukes did bring down the towers

I was going to reply to that ..... actually, no question is stupid but if one is arguing like they have knowledge about the towers as certain posters do, then it could be considered a stupid question to ask.

I didn't have anything nice to say so decided not to bother pointing out what should be obvious if someone tries to argue what brought the buildings down which would make one assume the one arguing would have a clue yet time and time again many that do argue expose an ignorance that is well beyond reason.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Nothing because as usual the world will just turn a blind eye. Oh sure the world will protest but at the end of they day, that's it.

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join