It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to expect if the 9/11 truth bomb does drop

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   
It was the 9/11 topic that really got me hooked on this website, a lot of frank discussion, bits and pieces of the puzzle and people just like me wanting to know why we kill so many of our kind. When someone is sent to death row or life in prison there is a public expectation that it is thoroughly investigated beyond reasonable doubt first. But when we kill millions there is a different set of rules going on somewhere, it is a tough paradox to resolve. It is no surprise to only find death and sand in the Middle East when the truth was lost from the beginning.

Now with the Dark Overlord threatening to expose things, maybe they will or won't. With data breaches becoming more the norm there is a reasonable chance that it will all come out one day. With many on this website having some insights into what went down on 9/11, I am interested to hear about what repercussions you would expect should the truth about 9/11 all come out in one big data drop.

While there are many people aware that the official version of 9/11 events has it's problems, there are still many people accepting it. And fair enough, thats all they know. But when faced with a mountain of evidence of just who done what, the political pressure for a new commission / war crimes tribunal will be strong. In the initial stages of the release there will be a strong campaign to cover up, destroy and filter any data drops that do occur. Should that fail, I would expect society to go a little nuts for a few days as a large part of the population do need to readjust their perceptions of reality. Should the government fail to address any of the implications of having the truth exposed then citizen decent will sharply increase and risk of civil war build.

To have something like the Nuremberg trials after WW2 where all the main ringleaders get a chance to respond to the accusations is the kinda thing I would expect, sent of to Gitmo has some poetic justice to it. Wall street will probably take a dive for a bit as there is a lot of big money involved. The media along with many other organizations will have to take a good long hard look at themselves. It will leave a generation living with the guilt of their ancestors. It will tone down the size of the military / industrial complex. It will upgrade procedures and policy to make such an event much harder to repeat.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

i once listened to two hours of airdefense-communication while the attacks happens. and what i learned it was pure chaos and no one knows what exactly to do. the reason for the collaps of the towers still remains a mistery but there was one explantion i cannot recall exactly but it was a chemical thing because of the tons of molten aluminium in reaction with fire/heat...

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   

does the " 9/11 truth bomb " even exist ?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

It's next to the 'disclosure' and 'free energy' bombshells.

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   

I expect nothing.

What happened when the Pentagon Papers dropped? When it was revealed that the Vietnam War was based on an actual false flag attack?

Nothing.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Or: it will intensify the spotlight on Saudi Arabia and nothing will happen
Except for raising the spectre of lack of communication (again) between alphabet agencies that could have changed the outcome if they were working in unison.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   
They said they had information on UFO / Aliens..
And they have not given any of that yet, still waiting for that.
9/11 inside job confimation will rock the world.
Alien visitation confimation will be a world changing event.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

For the sake of this thread, lets say it does. From what I have seen, an inside job where all three WTC buildings where brought down by controlled demolition is the most reasonable explanation to account for the damage that was done.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   

'granit' antiship missile from the kursk hit pentagon. didnt go off.
worried about devices on 'planes' could cause airburst blast.
pulled towers. nuclear demolition confirmed.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: username74

I know there are lots of theories and each is entitled to their own. Already heaps of threads discussing them.

For this thread it is more about what you will expect the social reaction to be if a well documentation version of events come out that contradict the official version.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   

thats not a 'theory'
the point being that people will react differently to different versions.

edit on 4-1-2019 by username74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

For the sake of this thread, lets say it does. From what I have seen, an inside job where all three WTC buildings where brought down by controlled demolition is the most reasonable explanation to account for the damage that was done.

They why is there no evidence of CD in the video, audio, seismic, metallurgical evidence. Because there was no planted pyrotechnics. There was no CD.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

You do a great job getting people to ask questions and research for themselves. This thread is not about what may of happened, but what you expect to happen should the Dark Overload or someone like that release what they have.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: username74

'granit' antiship missile from the kursk hit pentagon. didnt go off.
worried about devices on 'planes' could cause airburst blast.
pulled towers. nuclear demolition confirmed.

There is no why a four foot diameter missile made an entrance hole into the pentagon 93 feet wide at the wings, and two stories tall at the tail section.

And the clips from the pentagon shows a jet.

Blink Comparator Views of
the Plane at the Pentagon

911speakout.org...

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

"They why is there no evidence of CD in the video, audio, seismic, metallurgical evidence."
there is alot of evidence
what do you think you were looking at?
anyway thats not the OPs thread direction.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: username74

And nukes at the WTC is only superseded by energy weapons in having no credibility.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   

"They why is there no evidence of CD in the video, audio, seismic, metallurgical evidence."
there is alot of evidence
what do you think you were looking at?
anyway thats not the OPs thread direction.

What are you ranting about?

There is evidence on video WTC 2’s collapse was initiated by bowing leading to columns buckling.

www.metabunk.org...

the-pre-collapse-inward-bowing-of-wtc2.t4760/

Know what there is zero evidence of, collapse initiated by cut columns.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

feel better now you got that out there, do we?
check out the demolition plan for the sears tower.
same plan.
wasnt a secret in late 70s.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

But the documents are no going to reveal CD or the pentagon hit by a missiles because they are conspiracy fantasies......

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   

feel better now you got that out there, do we?
check out the demolition plan for the sears tower.
same plan.
wasnt a secret in late 70s.

What does that have to do with zero evidence of CD at the WTC?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join