It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to expect if the 9/11 truth bomb does drop

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Clean house! Put them all in jail and throw away the key! Maybe this would be the catalyst needed to wake Americans-up about the corruption and self-serving interests in our government.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux
a reply to: username74

Come on you two, this thread is about the future, not the past. If you think it is all above board and nothing will happen from any release, fine. Say that and keep on topic please.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

They're only asking for like 2 million dollars.

Why wouldn't the government just foot the bill if these documents were so damning?

My guess is there isn't much there.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Watch the THREE buildings fall. I can tell with my own eyes it was fake. Wake up.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

i suspect its a way of disseminating the info from a neutral source.
the infos toxic enough that no one can just come clean.
russians dont want to say they lost 22 nukes off the kursk.
americans dont want to say one of these stolen missiles and the cabal in power tricked security services into killing their own people in damage limitation.
then there would be questions about all the other mininukes against civilians.
bali bombing etc.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

Watch the THREE buildings fall. I can tell with my own eyes it was fake. Wake up.

How do you fake a building collapse?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

There is zero evidence a missile was used on 9/11. Where was a missile used?

And how would you use a missile damaged in an explosion that sunk a sub, was not properly maintained, damaged by saltwater, that very few people are trained to maintain and launch. Much less get repair parts for?

You are delusional?

And I think there was different groups keeping an eye on the nuclear warheads while they where on the sea floor?
edit on 4-1-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

yeh but you kind of scuppered yourself by being correct.
the reason this lack of clarity exists is because the truth couldnt come out due to the nature of what happened.
there are way too many implications as regards the handling of information and the maturity of the public audience.
the govt.s hand was forced.
they had to kill some public to protect the larger public to limit potential damage (or so it was percieved at the time) and the incident itself was used as the blackmail to enact future policy, i.e.pnac etc
so in the end the debate is about maturity of both the public and the authorities.
lacking mostly.
hope this is closer to what you intended for the thread.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

Come on you two, this thread is about the future, not the past. If you think it is all above board and nothing will happen from any release, fine. Say that and keep on topic please.

And the papers are not going to back the fantasies and lies of the truth movement. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

i am not delusional. you choose to remain uninformed, after i put info right in front of your face.
consider that.
this is the issue of maturity and public debate.
what would be the point of informing people if they have the same attitude as you and are not willing to listen or consider.
truth seems more trouble than the lies from a p.r. perspective

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

does the " 9/11 truth bomb " even exist ?

It's been 18 years since now....and nothing. Don't think it will be ever be pursued...

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Well the fact is that Snowdon's release of ""sensitive information"" did not exactly shake the world nor change much of anything in any kind of meaningful manner aside from his postcode.

Dark Overlord has his/her/there work cut out i imagine.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Where was a Russian missile used at again during 9/11? And how was it made operational?

Yeah, the Russian missile thing is a delusion. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

maybe it will.
there is legal recourse for people.
i think most americans (affected) took a payout so their recourse is finished.
but for others still free to take action, all it really takes is for the law suit or claim to be based upon correct assertations and supporting evidence to succeed.
it would be cathartic for the u.s. as a whole but it would be tantamount to admitting the world superpower got hijacked.
that sort of thing dont come easy.
ripple effect.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Specially when I reference actual logic, science, evidence, and events? While all you have is innuendo and rants?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I'd actually like more of the background details of 9/11 to be released. Some of those insider trading cases raised my eyebrow even though I'm basically an 'official story' person. Given that the alleged cache of files is from major insurers, it's pretty much the only thing of interest I can imagine them having. Nobody was ever indicted for insider trading although (iirc) many nations saw evidence of it and couldn't see how it was possible.

On the negative side, I can't for the life of me imagine why Lloyds of London (insurers) would ever have 'smoking gun' evidence of UFOs. With that part of the claim seeming so obviously exaggerated, it's hard to have any confidence in their 9/11 claims.

a reply to: andy06shake

Well the fact is that Snowdon's release of ""sensitive information"" did not exactly shake the world nor change much of anything in any kind of meaningful manner aside from his postcode.

That would be my take too. Even something as dark as GWB texting the pilots of 9/11 with 'go get her boys' wouldn't change a lot. It'd be big enough in news terms and otherwise drowned out in no time.

(I don't believe GWB would ever do that and was using an extreme example to make a point)
edit on 1.4.2019 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

pentagon.
en.wikipedia.org...

500kt.
can be pretty much launched out of a tube.
sent in with a warhead.
warhead was deactivated but that wasnt apparent intially.
came off a small vessel thats why all the fighters were out at coast.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

you could just look at what i posted 30 minutes ago instead of shooting your mouth off all the way thru this thread

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

"(I don't believe GWB would ever do that and was using an extreme example to make a point)"

I don't know what to believe where 911 is concerned ether which is most lightly how I'm supposed to feel.

Fact is thought there is far more to it than meets the eye or will ever be disclosed.

My guess is it was done by design and by more than a few mad Arabs with simple boxcutters.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join