It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hackers stole 18,000 documents related to 9/11; are releasing them as their ransoms aren't met

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: saltlick

I feel about the same. I suppose one day one will come true but this format is just taking fools money.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It appears the really did hack this place called London Bridge Plastic Surgery. They just dumped "samples" 50 minutes ago as of this post.

"We recently hacked a very famous plastic surgery center in London called London Bridge Plastic Surgery. This center caters to celebrity clients like Katie Price, Frankie Essex, and Chloe Sims among many others. We've stolen photos and highly confidential documents from this clinic about their patients. We have photos of breast augmentation, labiaplasty, and even gender reassignment surgery."

If you don't know by now, they have moved to Steemit.
edit on 3-1-2019 by that1lurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post]that1lurker[/post]
It appears the really did hack this place called London Bridge Plastic Surgery. They just dumped "samples" 50 minutes ago as of this post.

"We recently hacked a very famous plastic surgery center in London called London Bridge Plastic Surgery. This center caters to celebrity clients like Katie Price, Frankie Essex, and Chloe Sims among many others. We've stolen photos and highly confidential documents from this clinic about their patients. We have photos of breast augmentation, labiaplasty, and even gender reassignment surgery."

If you don't know by now, they have moved to Steemit.

Call me a buzzkill.. but I find nothing sexually appealing about seeing a picture of a woman posing for breast augmentation. I have to think the vast majority of the internet agrees, and this is ultimately rejected.
edit on 3-1-2019 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
dbl
edit on 3-1-2019 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: [post]KiwiNite[/post]
I wonder what insurance company has to do with UFOs unless they obtained those papers from other sources.
Still it's rather unbelievable to me that ground shattering documents are stored on machines with internet access unless there's nothing ground breaking at all...
If someone is immoral enough to commit ransoms and openly states he doesn't care about fate of this world then it's safe to assume that it's likely a scam and it's a bag full of toilet paper.
Only time will tell but I already had my hype lesson with TTSA

Well actually....
I find their demeanor rather interesting. If they were truly trying to con you, typically theyd act as if the money wasnt the point. The fact they harp so much on it raises my eyebrows. I have no clue what- but theres more to this than meets the eye.

Or they wanted us to think that asking straight about money will look more legit. I guess we won't have to wait too long with this one to find out.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

I agree. It seems like they are leaking these photos because no one is paying up for the 9/11 files haha. I dont know what to think about all of this. Just have to sit back and watch.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Screw them. Why are they bothering everyone else who is not their cash cow?

Sell your filth for internet money. Do it quietly or don't do it.

I kind of hope they don't get paid and nothing gets revealed.

What a waste. Go sip on a martini and get sun burn. Lazy asses. Get a job!

Oooh internet money...

If a collapse comes they can eat their computers. Useless eaters like the rest.

edit on 1 3 2019 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
One word : Bullshiite
One more word : Extortion
Last word : Bullshiite

The start of a cottage industry in selling fake documents to conspiracy theorists. And for a sum that would allow someone to live quite comfortably in many countries. Let's see... they will probably go for JFK and moon landing and Princess Di, etc.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Have this hacker group done their homework and studied the 9/11 conspiracy? We are assuming here they have done their homework but they might not have. They might have information that well known to 9/11 theorists, like flaws in airport security, and the CIA and FBI not sharing information before 9/11. To a hacker group not familiar with the 9/11 conspiracy this stuff has the appearance of strangeness and cover up?

What piques my interest is the UFO stuff. It doubtful they got that information from the hard drives of computers belonging to insurance companies?

edit on 3-1-2019 by Jesushere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jesushere
Have this hacker group done their homework and studied the 9/11 conspiracy? We are assuming here they have done their homework but they might not have. They might have information that well known to 9/11 theorists, like flaws in airport security, and the CIA and FBI not sharing information before 9/11. To a hacker group not familiar with the 9/11 conspiracy this stuff has the appearance of strangeness and cover up?

What piques my interest is the UFO stuff. It doubtful they got that information from the hard drives of computers belonging to insurance companies?

And that's even more the case with UFOs which are topic of far less people than 911 and topic much less mainstream.
To those hackers documents proving funding of AATIP or papers on Bigelow storing some materials might be shocking.
To UFO dwellers merely a confirmation and nothing more.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I think it’s better that nothing does come true when it came to any days of darkness. We are either behind schedule or actually becoming smarter and enlightened beings. As for this dark overlord stuff, I am holding out judgment until more info or nothing pans out.

a reply to: saltlick

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The UFO side show is just to cover the fact that these 9/11 docs are intended to be leaked.

This charade is just a smokescreen for a bigger player who had this info long ago.

I think it's related to current DC drama, and will leave it a that.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Somebody has just paid them roughly 12k.

If they are true to their word we will get the entire 1st tier dropped tonight yet now.
edit on 3-1-2019 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I can agree with most of that. This is all play theatre. But the parties involved and why - unknown.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

I don't believe this happened.

I would also be wary of associated viruses with purported encrypted files.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Bitcoin transactions can be verified on the blockchain. Someone above posted the Bitcoin address, I'll try to find it. Files can be opened on a virtual machine or a computer with no networking capability or a raspberry pi that you are throwing away after.

EDIT: their wallet address is 192ZobzfZxAkacLGmg9oY4M9y8MVTPxh7U and can be viewed at the follow link www.blocktrail.com...

It recieved around $11,725.23 (3.10486250 BTC) an hour and 23 minutes ago.
edit on 1/3/2019 by revswim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: revswim

Thanks for that.

Might I suggest blockchain.info as an alternative as well. Especially if one wants to make a wallet. They are the oldest web hosted explorer pretty much.

Haven't checked the proper channels yet to see if the group has acknowledged this payment or not.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Layer 1 has been released in full as well as a few more 'checkpoints.' 650 documents.

Layer 2 is supposedly 7k+ according to them ?? The period in place of a comma throws me off as a filthy American.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Yeah if you search for the wallet address it'll come up on multiple bitcoin block explorers. I like to use less known block explorers just in case the more popular ones start reporting false information, so we aren't all relying on a single point of failure. Check a few sites or roll your own if you can
edit on 1/3/2019 by revswim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Here's hoping some people have fast document analysis programs/applications. And that some of those people can translate the legal jargon.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join