It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hackers stole 18,000 documents related to 9/11; are releasing them as their ransoms aren't met

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
Layer 1 has been released in full as well as a few more 'checkpoints.' 650 documents.

Layer 2 is supposedly 7k+ according to them ?? The period in place of a comma throws me off as a filthy American.

Nothing about this has even a whiff of credibility.

Proceed with heavy skepticism.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

I can't believe I am going to say this but someone over at 4chan made a good point about the content of the documents.

Remember the context of these documents. This is about a bunch of people pointing fingers at each other to figure out who owes whom shekels, so it's probably not as direct to answer the questions you want answered. They're trying to recover losses at the expense of the port authority through whatever arguments possible. If there's good information to be found don't go looking for a smoking gun saying "israelis and corrupt US government did it", instead you have to find bits of information that paint the picture from an indirect angle.

Even if the documents are authentic they are at best bureaucratic in nature and at worse, a complete snooze fest.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I have not seen the new info released in full in layer 1 yet, but the screencap beneath is information that's important.

Omar Bayoumi was alleged to be a Saudi intelligence agent and said helped two of the 9/11 hijacker during their time in America. They two hijackers were part of the team that hijacked flight 77. But this file claims he was an assistant director for finance in a corporation that dealt with aviation (planes and airports?)

Below you can see Osama bin Laden was provided with funds by Al Baraka Bank. I not sure what to make of it, was the bank funding Osama terrorist activities and operations or mean something else?

File for people to see.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Interesting
2nd line.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
If anyone feels like doing some detective work, here's 211 pages of a Military Tribunal closed 9/11 trial hearing transcript that was posted on DocumentCloud a few days ago. Two things:

A.) It's unclear whether or not this drop is related to the hackers in particular that this thread is about.

B.) Law is not a language I speak. So I really can't judge how significant this transcript is but it does seem a bit provocative.

document cloud pdf link

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: tensetek

Interesting
2nd line.

Another involving James Woods.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I tried your link but came up access denied, for me anyway.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: tensetek

Sorry, old news but hey we now have official document that corroborates Woods story.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
If anyone feels like doing some detective work, here's 211 pages of a Military Tribunal closed 9/11 trial hearing transcript that was posted on DocumentCloud a few days ago. Two things:

A.) It's unclear whether or not this drop is related to the hackers in particular that this thread is about.

B.) Law is not a language I speak. So I really can't judge how significant this transcript is but it does seem a bit provocative.

document cloud pdf link

Fixed linky.

That PDF is about the ongoing 9/11 war crimes trial of Saudi Mustafa Ahmad al Hawsawi. Could be other Saudis', haven't read through the whole document.
www.miamiherald.com...

Regarding one or more Saudi GiTMO detainees. Various pages & sections were redacted.

edit on 4-1-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   
They released it 5h ago now.

Checkpoint 5 to 7

Steemi t link

in checkpoint 7 there is a lot of pdf of ID cards and work permit, seems to be visa application?

edit: Seems to be the whole layer1 container there now released
edit on 4-1-2019 by Wojwoda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I'm still veering towards this being a publicity stunt. They may have accidently revealed a few nuggets of truth among the turds but the real info will be revealed from the logic puzzle that is the releases, it will take a helluva lot of cross referencing all the data, if the 9/11 Truth Movement were to all pull resources they may be able to telly find something. I don't imagine it being easy.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Okay.. have there been ANY information on the UFO subject yet ?

edit on 4-1-2019 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Okay.. have there been ANY information on the UFO subject yet ?

They're not releasing that yet. Their plan is apparently to milk as much money for the 9/11 docs as they can. The UFO info will be a future endeavor after they're done with the 9/11 dump.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

No worries, it was new to me! Thank you very much for the video link!
2nd line

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

Otherwise these documents are conspiracy historical fiction written and constructed around publicly available knowledge.
No novel or new information that can be publicly verified.

A movie or Netflix subscription is less expensive and better written.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
These people are not stupid. They've taken Anonymous' Warhead - Operation Last Resort and monetized the game.

They've added a crowdfunding element and it can only snowball.

They'll get their money and we'll get layer 5.

I do think most will be disappointed with what's in there.

Mostly spy games and political collusion, I imagine. Stuff that will shake faith in the system. No motherships, reptilians or greys.

I think the targets are intelligence groups. I think we may suffer through the damage control.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

For having no information you sure seem to be confident. Unlike a lot of people in the thread I'm actually looking at the documents and so far I've found it to be unreleased documents from a 9/11 court case released by a known hacker group, exactly what it was purported to be. We can't have people reading new documents about 9/11 so we have an entire squad here to frantically talk you into ignoring this developing story. We will talk all day about flat Earth or this being a simulation or if Jews from Saturn faked the moon landing. But when someone is leaking documents about 9/11 now we are going to disbelieve anything they say despite any evidence. No, we won't even believe when they say their name, we will ignore any PGP keys. Every part will be dismissed before it's seen. Banned from Twitter, banned from Reddit, government agents going after them. Nothing to see here, move along.
edit on 1/4/2019 by revswim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: revswim

For having no information you sure seem to be confident. Unlike a lot of people in the thread I'm actually looking at the documents and so far I've found it to be unreleased documents from a 9/11 court case released by s known hacker group, exactly what it was purported to be.

Would you care to provide an excerpt? Or cite the court filing information? Docket number?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Here are the documents from level 1, drive.google.com...

"September 11th Securities Litigation in
10 New York Federal Court, Case No. 21 MC 97(AKH), 21 MC 11 101."
edit on 1/4/2019 by revswim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: revswim

Here are the documents from level 1, drive.google.com...

"September 11th Securities Litigation in
10 New York Federal Court, Case No. 21 MC 97(AKH), 21 MC 11 101."

Is there anything at all there that can't be found publicly by googling "Case No. 21 MC 97(AKH)"
Which returns a lot of legal documentation, court proceedings and records.

Example here: casetext.com...
There are tons of online records of this case.
edit on 4-1-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join