It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hackers stole 18,000 documents related to 9/11; are releasing them as their ransoms aren't met

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

Yes. I just googled phrases from several documents and they aren't on Google even though they appear legitimate. You can run the same test. Of course some information about the case exists online, if it didn't you'd disbelieve that it was a real case. It's kind of a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.
edit on 1/4/2019 by revswim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
I'm still veering towards this being a publicity stunt.

I don't think the FBI and other law enforcement agencies would be hunting this group down, if this were a publicity stunt.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: revswim

Yes. I just googled phrases from several documents and they aren't on Google even though they appear legitimate. You can run the same test. Of course some information about the case exists online, if it didn't you'd disbelieve that it was a real case. It's kind of a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.

Serious question, would embedded text from non-searchable PDFs show up on a Google search?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Yes, you can prove this to yourself by adding "ext: PDF" to a Google search query and then it'll only search within the text of PDFs. Also most of these documents seem to be .doc files which Google can also search the contents of, and you can prove this to yourself by adding ext:doc to a search query. On Google drive I am able to search within all the documents. Even if you weren't able to search within dox on Google, you could still search by the file name and should be able to find the file online somewhere even if it couldn't search within the document. Sorry for getting frustrated, this just seems like the real deal to me.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Okay.. have there been ANY information on the UFO subject yet ?

Not yet and it might be awhile yet before we get that data dump. TDO wants $2,000,000 USD for all of the hacked 9/11 documents and right now they are sitting at $20,000 USD. It is going to be a long time before the UFO dump... if at all.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Yes, you can prove this to yourself by adding "ext: PDF" to a Google search query and then it'll only search within the text of PDFs. Also most of these documents seem to be .doc files which Google can also search the contents of, and you can prove this to yourself by adding ext:doc to a search query. On Google drive I am able to search within all the documents. Even if you weren't able to, you could still search by the file name and should be able to find the file online somewhere even if it couldn't search within the document.

I'm aware you can do that, but I'm specifically asking about PDFs that aren't searchable text but are actually scanned documents that haven't been rendered searchable.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Is there any link for the 150 "checkpoint" files up other then the anonfiles link because it gets blocked for me and I feel much safer with a google doc or something. I got the layer 1 files from the google doc but only 500 files present. Got this from the link below.

"Layer 1 = 500 Files
Checkpoint 05 = 50 Files
Checkpoint 06 = 50 Files
Checkpoint 07 = 50 Files"

TOTAL = 650 Files

Thanks for any help.
edit on 4-1-2019 by tensetek because: Steemit link not working!? Had the page loaded so I took a snippet. Replaced the link with pic.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

If you create a PDF by scanning a document, where its an image rather than selectable text and Google crawls the file, yes google will convert it to text and make it searchable.

googleblog.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Steemit ban thedarkoverlord?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

There are multiple sites one can use for steem. Here's a random one steempeak.com/@thedarkoverlord

I didn't mean to post so goddamn much. Later!

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

May I have the title or header statement of one of the documents that appear proprietary to this "hack".

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: revswim

You appear correct in that many of these DOCs were not previously publicly released.

They are legal documents from suits brought after 9-11.

Interesting link here:

www.law.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Here are a few headers. EDIT: A lot of the docs are private communications from Blackwell. Their retainer with Underwriters, emails to the client, wire transfer, etc.

MEMO FROM DAVE MEYERS TO THE FILE – ADDITIONAL AMERICAN AND
UNITED AIRLINES FACTS INDICATING POTENTIAL LIABILITY FOR WTC
ATTACK
Our File No. 2178-15 (10/29/01)

1 CHRISTOPHER FERNANDEZ - CONFIDENTIAL
2 VOLUME 1
3 PAGES 1 - 98
4 EXHIBITS: See Index
5 UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
6 SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK
8 ------------------------------x
9 IN RE SEPTEMBER 11 LITIGATION : No. 21 MC 97 (AKH)
10 ------------------------------x
13 VIDEOTAPED DEPOSITION OF CHRISTOPHER L. FERNANDEZ
14 Tuesday, January 16, 2007, 1:17 p.m
15 Merrill Corporation
16 101 Federal Street, Boston, MA 02110
18 Reporter: Janet M. McHugh, RMR, CRR

1 WILLIAM THOMAS - CONFIDENTIAL
2 VOLUME 1
3 PAGES 1 - 179
4 EXHIBITS: See Index
5 UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
6 SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK
8 ------------------------------x
9 IN RE SEPTEMBER 11 LITIGATION : No. 21 MC 97 (AKH)
10 ------------------------------x
13 VIDEOTAPED DEPOSITION OF WILLIAM T. THOMAS
14 Tuesday, January 16, 2007, 9:08 a.m
15 Merrill Corporation
16 101 Federal Street, Boston, MA 02110

1 HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL
3 UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
4 SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK
5 -----------------------------------x
6 IN RE SEPTEMBER 11 LITIGATION
7 No. 21 MC 97 (AKH)
8 -----------------------------------x
9 January 18, 2007
9 a.m.
11 Videotaped Deposition of MICHAEL
12 JOHNS, taken by Plaintiffs, pursuant to Notice,
13 at the offices Portland Regency Hotel, 20 Milk
14 Street, Portland, Maine, NANCY MAHONEY, a
15 Certified Shorthand Reporter and Registered
16 Professional Reporter and Notary Public within
17 and for the States of New York and New Jersey.

Timothy W. Triplett Direct Dial: 913-345-5106
E-Mail: [email protected]

[00024336.DOC;2] KANSAS CITY  LONDON
April 1, 2003

Frank Granito, III
Speiser, Krause Nolan and Granito
140 E. 45 th
New York, New York

Kristopher A. Kuehn Direct Dial: 913-696-7112
E-Mail: [email protected]

[00024073.DOC]

March 25, 2002

Mr. R. Easton
Xchanging Claims Services
One Lime Street
London EC3 M7HA
Re: World Trade Center Losses/Subrogation
Our File: 2178-15

edit on 1/4/2019 by revswim because: Formatting.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

They could post one good picture to tease us. They would raise the sum in no time.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I’m starting to believe this is a nothing burger - although I wish it wasn’t!

If they asked for my advice - which they didn’t - I’d tell them that they have done it wrong.

If someone’s got 2mm to drop in this they probably aren’t dumb. So, they won’t take it faith.

They need to drop a juicy piece that calls out the UFO phenomenon or implicates some real powerful people tied to 9/11 but, the piece on its own without supporting evidence would be exciting but somewhat fanciful without corroborating evidence.

More of a “here’s some stuff you will want to be able to confirm. Pay the money and you’ll get your confirmation.”

Since I don’t have $2mm to drop on this I won’t be the one to figure this out!

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
9/11 Papers MegaLeak Checkpoint 02 Documents

Legal documents
•00085973.PDF: USDOJ SDNY - 21 MC 97 (AKH) In Re September 11 Litigation: (CSI) Common Strategy Information for Air Carrier Standard Security Team; Letters from US LE to 'All U.S. air carriers'
•00179087.PDF: USDC SDNY - 21 MC 101 (AFK) Memorandum of Law in Support of the Aviation Parties' Motion for Summary Judgemnt; Government's Cross-Motion For Summary Judgement
•Buxbaum (04-cv-7189).pdf: USDC SDNY 21 MC 97 (AKH): Notice Adopting Answer of Defendants United Air Lines, Inc. and UAL Corporation to Plaintiffs' Fourth Amended Flight 175 Master Liability Complaint
•Executed Confidentiality Agreement - WTC (00203552).PDF: CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT: between Global Aerospace, United States Avitaion Underwriters, Ace Swiss Reinsurance Company, Hiscox, Allianz, Munich Re and Catlin
•HISCOX~1.PDF: Second Amended Property Plaintiff Damage Disclosure - Subrogration 21 MC 101 Docket No: 03CV0131: Syndicate 33 at Lloyd's of London
•MUNICH~1.PDF: Second Amended Property Plaintiff Damage Disclosure - Subrogration 21 MC 101 Docket No: 04CV7294: Munich Reinsurance Co UK General Branch; Loss Location: WTC 1 and WTC 2
•order.TIF: Fax Transmittal Form: Kreindler & Kreindler LLP: USDC SDNY ORDER 21 MC 97 (AFK); Alvin K. Hellerstein, United States Disctrict Judge discussing issues arising out of the transfer of cases involving 7 World Trade Center
•Other Order.pdf: USDHS TSA - Final Order on Requests for Conditional Dsclosure of SSI
•PI Order.pdf: Kreindler & Kreindler LLP Facsimile - CONFIDENTIAL FOR SETTLEMENT PURPOSES ONLY: 21 MC97; World Trade Center September 11, 2001 Litigation - Discovery
•TransportRoom.pdf: USCoA for 2nd Circuit - In re: September 11 Property Damage Litigation; Highly Confidential Settlement Information
•TSAFIR~1.PDF: Pltaintiffs' First Priority Documentation TSA Indicies of Documents Produced to the 9/11 Commission
•TSASEC~1.PDF: Pltaintiffs' First Priority Documentation TSA Indicies of Documents Produced to the 9/11 Commission
•TSATHI~1.PDF: Pltaintiffs' First Priority Documentation TSA Indicies of Documents Produced to the 9/11 Commission

Other documents
•00161008.MSG: Outlook E-Mail - FW: UAL & United's Answer to Fourth Amended Flight 175 Complaint: 22 complaint attachments with investigation relevant materials
•00169919.MSG: Outlook E-Mail - Emailing: Samit Testimony.0001.zip: Enclosed testimony
•00175746.MSG: Outlook E-Mail - 1 Attachment TSA UAL 3298--3342: Subject to Confidentiality Protective Order; TSA Screening and Security Procedures, Training, Requirements
•00176472.DOC: Outline for Brief In Opposition to Motion re FBI Moussaoui Testimony; Confidential Attorney Work Product
•00181658.PDF: Exhibit N - In re September 11 Litigation; HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL/CONFIDENTIAL SSI MATERIAL TC REPORTING in affliation with Merrill
•00181659.PDF: Exhibit O - USDC EDV Alexandria Division: USA v Zacarias Moussaoui Order
•00204530.MSG: Outlook E-Mail - RE: WTC confidentiality agreement; 1 Attachment - WTC Executed Confidentiality Agreement
•00222314.MSG: Outlook E-Mail - RE: FBI Brief Discusses highly confidential FBI briefing
•00304714.MSG: Outlook E-Mail - FW: United Flt 175 Mediation Submissions Part 2: 3 attachments; HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL, SSI
•00304716.MSG: Outlook E-Mail - FW: United Flt 175 Mediation Submissions Part 4: 6 attachments; HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL, SSI
•Exhibit AA.pdf: Checkpoint Test Results: Subject to Confidentiality Protective Order
•Exhibit DD.pdf: Detection Log: Subject to Confidentiality Protective Order
•Exhibit EE.pdf: Federal Bureau of Investigation: Interview with LEE HANSON; HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL; "Don't worry, Dad... if it happens it'll be very fast."
•Exhibit L.pdf: HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL: Federal Bureau of Investigations Guide to Concealable Weapons
•Exhibit M.pdf: Study and Report to Congress on Civil Aviation Security Responsibilities and Funding
•Exhibit N.pdf: National Transportation Safety Board Air Traffic Control Recording
•UAL002669.PDF: Reference '00175746.MSG' - SECURITY INFORMATION TSA UAL003298 - UAL002669: Subject to Confidentiality Protective Order: HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Dam this is boring was hoping to login here to see some action. Oh why do i keep torturing myself.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

edit on 4-1-2019 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: saltlick
Dam this is boring was hoping to login here to see some action. Oh why do i keep torturing myself.

I guess, because you believe, someday, something will open to everyone a truth no one in this moment in time could take. Well 2000 years is not that much time. Maybe we get some luck but sometimes i doubt it.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: saltlick

Maybe Documents will eventually be released that are between government and law enforcement agencies. THOSE could be the opposite of "boring".

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join