It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apple and Amazon Believe Their Gay Customers Are Not Too Bright.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   
See, this is something that people don't understand.

When you are using someone else's platform, no matter the form, you have to abide by their rules and they are free to do what they see fit with your creative content on their platform.

The app is offensive, it's no better than a anti-heterosexual, ethnic background, economic level app...

Oh wait, your right. There are anti poor black neighborhood apps (still waiting for the avoid the poor white area app), so yea, i'm with you, that app should stay

Got to be consistent.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   
There's no way that petition got the app pulled.

This has political think tank written all over it. The petition is taking someone out of the crosshairs.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Don't buy the app and you won't be made straight.

Seems simple enough.

But hey, what modern adult really wants freewill, choice, and personal responsibility?

Why move on and practice some of that tolerance you preach you want hey?
Nope. Oppress, bend people to your will. Make them do as you desire or else..... sound familiar?

You ever hear of 5 Nights at Freddies? Popular Game. Not a fan personally, so I didn't buy it.
I also didn't stop other people buying it either.
I mean I would of intervened had the game made their intestines fall out or something.....

But it wasn't hurting anyone and it sure as hell wasn't hurting me. Well maybe except for my eyeballs.

I don't condemn Koreans for eating dog while I hypocritically munch on a lamb.

Why would I? What do I gain from interfering in your life if you are not interfering in mine?

Don't like Islam? Christianity? Jews? Blacks? Whites, Asians, Hispanics, Gays? Straights? Germans, New Zealanders, Canadians?
Then how about you just stay the # away from them? Stay the # away from each other? How simple is that?

I hate teh Baptist Church! I know what will make that better!!! I'll run around in their church with a flag screaming ME! ME! ME!

I hate teh Gays! I know what will make that better!!! I'll run around their funeral screaming ME! ME! ME!

People shout equality, but they're really shouting 'I WANT TO BE SPECIAL'.

So frustrating this is the kind of crap mankind considers important in this day and age.

Damn hypocrisy of it all.

Women can go to mens gyms, men can't go to womens.
You can have an exclusively gay dating site. But you cannot have an exclusively straight Christian dating site.
You must make everyone a cake or be ruined.
The way to deal with police shootings is to trash your fellow tax payers possessions.
Work hard, and get what you want by your own merits. Unless you have the right genetics then here's a scholarship because DNA and long gone pasts.

And so much more.

Seriously, what gay see's a Christian app, willingly buys it, reads it, and is surprised when it's got "pray away the gay" in it?
Why would you not just laugh at it and move the hell on?

Is someone getting a pay day here?

Stop playing your damn cards humans. You want to be treated equal? Stop pointing out you're different every frickin chance you get?
Every time you stand to benefit from your self appointed labels.

Like a feminist who can turn it off for an opened door and a free meal.

It's every where, among all walks of life. Right across the planet.
Everyone thinks they're special. Everyone thinks the world and everything in it exists for them.
From African in the desert, to the American in the City.
Ya'll think you're special little snowflakes.

Few will ever see the truth that they're not.

But yeah let's fight over apps and who #s who, how where and when and who worships what.
A grade use of our so called intelligence and limited lifespans that.

Can we get back to the frickin trees already?

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
If a gay person decides he does not want to be gay anymore, they should have access to help to transition back. So the gays don't think that they should be allowed to? I think that is typical liberal thinking, you are not allowed to change your mind unless it is in their direction.

That begs the question, once you find men attractive can you change your mind?

Off the top of my head (I have friends that cover almost every aspect of the gender/sexualoty spectrum) I can think of one bloke who was with men for years and has married a woman and had a kid. I also know of one married man who I suspect is secretly gay, but I may be wrong.

As for Ladies. I can think of two who identified as Lesbian (having both previously slept solely with men) who have since got involved with long term male partners. (though now I think about it one of those doesn't do relationships with women because there's too much drama involved, women, for her, are just for fun)...

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Is there an ap for people who want to leave mainstream religions? What about cult de-programming? Ideas can be offensive to a lot of people who apparently have nothing better to do than sniff the world in search of butthurt. They can find it about every time.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

If a gay person decides he does not want to be gay anymore, they should have access to help to transition back. So the gays don't think that they should be allowed to? I think that is typical liberal thinking, you are not allowed to change your mind unless it is in their direction.

Actually, I think it's typical Conservative thinking that sexual orientation is a choice. Like, when did you choose to be straight?

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Mandroid7

I bet there's an "Ex-Hillary" app to help people forget her, lol.
If there is, I'd suggest you go for it.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Ideas can be offensive to a lot of people who apparently have nothing better to do than sniff the world in search of butthurt. They can find it about every time.

You said butthurt, admin, Admin, ADMIN!!!

Oh wait, I said Butthurt, admin, Admin, ADMIN!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

May as well have a app that shows how to not be sexual at all.

Or one that is anti hetero sexual. ( thats straight CWM)...

Maybe one that teaches one how to not be white or black or what ever....

Like you can be taught how to not be what you were born.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

You think a product like that would be in demand?

Do you know any gay people? Serious question.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Hmmm, so sexuality is a choice?
So when did you decide to be straight?
When did you find both sexes to be attractive but chose to go straight?

As a man, my sexuality was never a choice, I have always preferred women and never once found another man to be attractive but what you are saying is that at some point in your life, you found both sexes attractive but chose to go one way.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Transition back? From what? Pre birth?
edit on 12312018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Gay people will never use this. The stupidity is with the creators who thought an app like this was necessary.

it was not. That is probably why its being removed.... No sales...

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

May as well have a app that shows how to not be sexual at all.

Or one that is anti hetero sexual. ( thats straight CWM)...

Maybe one that teaches one how to not be white or black or what ever....

Like you can be taught how to not be what you were born.

People already do that without an app. Look no further than the LGBT movement.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

THE OFFENGERS STRIKE AGAIN!

The Offengers! A small group of people with super powers that inhibit freedoms of others just because they get offended!

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Im sorry you are having a hard time dealing with your sexuality. Just remember little buddy it won’t belefty dragging you behind a car because of it. a reply to: carewemust

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
So all you need is 356 complaints to have an app removed? Or are those people's voices just valued more highly than everyone else's?

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You could go through apps all day and find tons that are stupid and/or demeaning and/or damaging in one way or another. How about all those free to play, play to win games that are really gambling addictions in disguise? Shouldn't we protect people with addictive tendencies from them? And yet, I'll bet you can download games and apps with that model all over the place and I could max out all my credit cards on them this afternoon if I wanted to.

Wouldn't that be damaging?

What if I committed suicide over the ensuing financial ruin that would cause?

Should we then ban all those apps to protect other people from them?

Or is it just things that you personally find offensive that we should ban?

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: snarfbot
So all you need is 356 complaints to have an app removed? Or are those people's voices just valued more highly than everyone else's?

All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others. You know ... snowflakes.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
the title of this thread cracks me up! trump doesn't believe his supporters are too bright either - remember, he could shoot someone and his supporters wouldn't care.

but, you all are offended by an app that's probably never used.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join