It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boys can have periods too, children to be taught in latest victory for transgender campaigners

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Yes, and poodles can give birth to giraffes...

School children will be taught that "all genders" can have periods in new sex education lessons, in a victory for transgender rights campaigners. The advice to teachers was approved by Brighton & Hove City Council as they try to tackle stigma around menstruation. The new advice follows a council report which said: "Trans boys and men and non-binary people may have periods", adding that "menstruation must be inclusive of all genders".

This is some crazy stuff right here - and yet sanctioned by the "education" authorities. On top of a myriad of other layers of nutiness surrounding these gender politics...you are going to have little boys (not the ones who merely think they are boys, or identify as something semi-boylike, the actual grounded-in-biological-reality boys) worrying that they are going to start to have periods.

The same council also recently released a "Trans Inclusion Schools Toolkit" to help teachers treat gender identity sensitively. It asks teachers to be respectful and inclusive of children who are questioning their gender, and tells them that purposefully not referring to children by their preferred pronoun or name can constitute harassment.

And this is the nasty side of the coin. If you don't fall in line with this force-fed doctrine, you will be guilty of a crime...and will lose your job or worse. Teach the children that they do not really have a natural gender, that they can mull things over and then declare themselves to be any one of a hundred (or is it a thousand now?) genders - and then insist that all around them must adhere to references reflecting their newfound genderism...or else.

I have a couple of questions about all of this. Where are the parents? How is it that school administrations are now able to just conjure up their own individual versions of what should (and will!) be taught to our children, as it relates to sexualty, orientations and gender identities?

Boys Can Have Periods...what?

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Odd, I am in my early 50s and have never needed a tampon for personal use.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarthMuerte
Odd, I am in my early 50s and have never needed a tampon for personal use.

Me either.

second line

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

+21 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
They might as well begin teaching kids that they can fly. Why not?

Birds are people too!

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

This is so stupid that it makes me want to punch a kitten in the face.

IN THE FACE!

SMDH

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

i dunno, i dont think i've ever wiped THAT hard...

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Brighton...

That is all.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Really does seem like some people have gone collectively insane - especially when it comes to teaching children this nonsensical gibberish.

Thought Ben Shapiro made some good points in this interview about the willful ignorance of scientific fact - he also mentions how Canadian authorities now have the power to take away your children if you don't 'conform'.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Home Schooling ~ it is not that hard to do. When networked with other home schoolers, it is a lot of fun for everyone as well as educational.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Swear to God..some people take " Can you get any dumber " as a personal challenge.

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Academia has been pushing this nonsense for over a decade

Cultural Marxism

And those of us that warmed were laughed at and told nothing would ever come of it

This is just the beginning of a long list of absurd anti scientific and logic things that will be pushed in children

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Why yes son, its perfectly normal for blood to come out of your penis.....

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

How can you be so sure it would be a kitten...it might have all of the biological markers of a kitten, but internally identifies as a tulip. Are you a tuliphobe?

Not to be outdone by UK School Boards, in Canada they have made it a criminal offence not to call somebody by their preferred (imaginary or not) pronoun...Trudeau in the lead on this of course.

Canada passed a law (in 2017) making it illegal to use the wrong gender pronouns. Critics say that Canadians who do not subscribe to progressive gender theory could be accused of hate crimes, jailed, fined, and made to take anti-bias training.

Canada’s Senate passed Bill C-16, which puts “gender identity” and “gender expression” into both the country’s Human Rights Code, as well as the hate crime category of its Criminal Code by a vote of 67-11, according to LifeSiteNews. The bill now only needs royal assent from the governor general.

“Great news,” announced Justin Trudeau, Canada’s prime minister. “Bill C-16 has passed the Senate – making it illegal to discriminate based on gender identity or expression. #LoveisLove.”

Welcome all to the brave new world where you will be compelled to use certain language prescribed by TPTB, or face fines and jail time. And, if it is good "protection" for those of fluid gender, then it will be good for everybody else who has an identity-politic of some kind.

We are already seeing this rapid progression, as more and more "conservative" thinking, or positions, are being banned, censored or referred to even as "hate speech". Free speech, globally, is in danger of becoming extinct.

Pronoun Jail Comes to Canada

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

"The world can't get any dumber".

Leftists: "Hold my beer".

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
No link to the report discussed in the article?

Hmmmmm...

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Yeah Cartman was the one stupid enough to think boys get periods.

And of course he was the natural SJW when that became a thing.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Buy stock in feminine hygiene products.

They will be using Massengill next.

Wonder how that will work out......
edit on R542018-12-17T09:54:23-06:00k5412Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

"The world can't get any dumber".

Leftists: "Hold my beer".

Wouldn't that be " Hold my soy latte " ?

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

And once again Cartman was ahead of the curve (Vagisil):

edit on 17-12-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join