It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boys can have periods too, children to be taught in latest victory for transgender campaigners

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
If you are bleeding from your ass.

Seek medical attention.

That's apparently just the man uterus sloughing it's lining.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Yeah, I would go to jail if I had a kid there.

Sometimes you just need to deliver a beat-down.

This is one of those times.

That school might as well start raping the kids. They are causing maybe even more psychological damage.

edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: Addd 2

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
As we know , even molecules have periods ....

and this is why Mother earth is so moody ...

To the awards ....
The esteemed education system ...

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

I guess they just gave every abusive man the best excuse for their bad behavior.

"Male P M S "

I just hope I don't forget about this article the next time I lose my temper.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

originally posted by: Tempter
Obviously a semi-transitioned boy (chromosomal girl) can have a period. There's no debate on that, right?

You mean a female? Yes females can have periods.

Do you think it’s smart to be telling young boys that it’s normal to bleed out of their penis?

From a medical perspective, those exact words would be bad, obviously.

However, if in these teachings it was stated the TRANSEXUAL boys (denoting the difference between natural boys and those wearing a different skin) can have periods, then that is a true statement.

The only thing I'm against is when we stop differentiating between transexual boys and girls and simply call them boys and girls.

There has to be a million reasons to keep the qualifier (medical, legal, etc.) but only one reason not to that I can think of (emotional).

I've learned from members on here that wearing a new skin suit to match the gender identity can help those afflicted feel more comfortable in their own body. Someone here on ATS described it as wearing a really itchy sweater, which really helped me to understand the feeling of being in the wrong body type.

I think my worm has turned on this one, but I fear that although I can make these personal concessions or tolerances that the requests won't stop here.

I.e., we can't start calling transexual boys and girls (or men and women for that matter) simply girls and boys. There HAS to be a differentiation when referring to them.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Anybody know where this weird campaign is coming from we are living in?

It feels like some kind of BIlderberg, or gov depopulation scheme.

..or family unit attack

Some kind of organized attack, not just " those silly leftists"

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Does this mean when their wives have children that they will get maternity leave too ? what a joke these idiot liberal snowflake sjw's with their tide pods and no brains are. I'm 38 and male the last I checked no periods.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

This still has nothing on the left convincing the masses that we are mutant monkey offspring.

Wow....two sides of the same stupid in one thread.

Science and nature are wonderful things.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Little Tommy just roared like a dino, we are getting his arms shortened next week.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I wonder if the blood is coming from Hemroids?

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Anybody know where this weird campaign is coming from we are living in?

Manipulated and controlled strife. Keep the populace pissed off at each other, schools, local organizations, etc and they won't have time or energy to realize how badly they're getting reamed by the real people in power across the globe.

The fact that a certain percentage of the population are loony toon enough to champion utter nonsense like gender fluidity and universal equivalence just helps ensure the cycle of distraction and anger proceeds as intended. Those folks, well, we have the "everyone is special" "everyone gets a medal" attention whores to blame for those people.
edit on 17-12-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
From.The linked article.

Brighton & Hove City Council said in a statement: "By encouraging effective education on menstruation and puberty, we hope to reduce stigma and ensure no child or young person feels shame in asking for period products inside or outside of school if they need them.

"We believe that it’s important for all genders to be able to learn and talk about menstruation together… Our approach recognises the fact that some people who have periods are trans or non-binary."

Which is 100% accurate. Yet the post first, think never morons on this site rant on about 'liberals'.

Deny ignorance has become a bad joke.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: smkymcnugget420

Menses, as we all know, is a physiological occurrence that happens only to females of the species. A psychological "period" should be called something different, imo. What next? Operations on children?

I chose you to respond to because your comment actually caused me to Laugh Out Loud, much to the consternation of the cats formerly lounging about nearby.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Oh Daddy....I havent got my period yet!...and Im nearly 19!!

Dont worry son, there's an operation for that, they can get you bleeding in no time at all...

Oh Goody daddy, At last, I can be a Real person like everyone else now......

Thank you God, you are wonderful.

No, dont thank God son, thank Fem Nazis, SJWs, LGBTABCCIANSA's and poofs...............where would we be today without them??

Now, go out and cut some more rainforests down son....we need to plant more daisies, cause everyone knows people love daisies.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler
Spot on Grambler!! You can thank Bill Ayers and Saul Alinsky for this cluster F.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
So, if a boy is bleeding between the legs.
they will just give him a tampax.
they will NOT send them to hospital or test for rape!
not that they Ever did....

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

No. This is idiotic. I would be ashamed to be associated with this.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Liberal transgender campaigners and alike truly do need a reality check up.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Can someone make me a gif in the vein of 'munching popcorn while reading this thread.'

Instead of popcorn though, it's swigging whiskey.

Yeah, I need that gif for exactly this thread there.

Really what the hell is wrong with the world.

#NotMyReality

edit on 18-12-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join