It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boys can have periods too, children to be taught in latest victory for transgender campaigners

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Like there’s an invisible cloud being that controls everything? a reply to: Grambler

Yep cause academia is predominantly evangelicals!

Oh wait...

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
OK I was teaching Biology to 13/14 year olds.

We basically got into argument as they did not believe you need a MAN and a WOMAN to create a baby.
They thought it was logical that a Man and man and woman and woman could conceive.

Good job liberals, you have truly #ed up the brains of our children.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
It has now become apparently clear that whom ever is writing this dribble needs to be called out by there very names.

as the education institute is hell bent on destroying our youth!

Just sickening

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Since When has a SANE Public Tolerated INSANE Ideas ? WTF is WRONG Here > ?

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unruhestifter
OK I was teaching Biology to 13/14 year olds.

We basically got into argument as they did not believe you need a MAN and a WOMAN to create a baby.
They thought it was logical that a Man and man and woman and woman could conceive.

Good job liberals, you have truly #ed up the brains of our children.

While i agree, our education system has gone to hell because libs think they know whats best, at 14 yrs old, i have to blame the parents for that.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
From the same people who shout, "SCIENCE!" when it comes to climate change, it appears that "feels" have supplanted rational thought.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Oh , Bloody Hell !

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

"The world can't get any dumber".

Leftists: "Hold my beer".

Every day.
Every. Single. Day.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I don't know what else to say about these bloody idiots!

Children will grow up hating all of us who did nothing.

And this also relates to the human chip which children will have inserted into them before school
edit on CSTMon, 17 Dec 2018 11:51:47 -06000000003111x047x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: mispelled word

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
OK?

...and just when I thought some of these nit wits couldn't get any nitwitier, they go ahead and establish new base lines.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
This still has nothing on the left convincing the masses that we are mutant monkey offspring. Just like the news, they twist "facts" to support their agenda. The main focus of their agenda is only to try disprove the right. I am not one to pick political sides, but the persistent attempts at ruining our true identity are always perpetrated by leftists.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Really? If any one can have a period, prove it. You can't. So, not valid.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Unruhestifter

Your post, along with the content of this thread and the one about the "child drag queen" or the one about parents transitioning their young boys to girls etc.

Either we have shifted into a very messed up alternative universe, or the doomsday prophets are correct and we really are in the end times now.

Either way, I don't think this will end well for our species.

edit on 17-12-2018 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Damn , I am so glad my children are middle aged .
And , my grandchildren have been "brought up" by intelligent parents.
In fact , I am glad I may not have long on this earth .
If asked if I could would I do it all over starting now ?
Not just no , but hell to the no.
I liked living in a sane world
Some crazy shiite out there today.
Does make for a good laugh , though
People in my day would have said "folks have flipped their lids"

edit on 12/17/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
OTOH, it is kind of sad knowing that we are living through the ending of a once great nation. My children's lives will not be as free as mine was and mine was not as free as my father's was. Servitude and economic slavery are what our progeny have to look forward to.
edit on 17-12-2018 by DarthMuerte because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: kingsquirel

I was discussing this thread in work earlier.
My Colleague was miffed that these Snowfkakes will be the next generation to run our collective Countries.
I had to point out that if we let these idiots all transition, hopefully they will fail to procreate and eventually expire.
Just my 2p worth.

EDIT: Darwin award nominees 2035?
edit on 17-12-2018 by Cymru because: Add humour.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarthMuerte
OTOH, it is kind of sad knowing that we are living through the ending of a once great nation. My children's lives will not be as free as mine was and mine was not as free as my father's was. Servitude and economic slavery are what our progeny have to look forward to.

You got that altogether correct. Servitude and economic slavery, quite likely at the hands of the Chicoms. They have the talent, the manpower and will have sufficient wealth to simply take the US over by way of the back door of taking over the Corporate world. It is really only a matter of time.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Academia has been pushing this nonsense for over a decade

Cultural Marxism

And those of us that warmed were laughed at and told nothing would ever come of it

This is just the beginning of a long list of absurd anti scientific and logic things that will be pushed in children

LOL, nobody is coming for your guns.........

Sound familiar?

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity
The last time I said this, I got shot down, but I'm willing to say it again because 'deny ignorance', amirite?

The term 'period' referencing the female monthly hormonal cycle is shorthand for 'periodic hormonal cycle'.

It is established fact that men also have periodic hormonal cycles; periods.

Just because we don't have wombs or bleed from our *snips* once a month doesn't mean it's not a thing.

Search 'irritable male syndrome' (IMS)

For the record, I'm not an extreme lefty.

*waits to get shot down*

I don't think you are wrong, in that men can get cranky in cycles, and it could appear that "they are on their period". But they don't retain water, feel bloated, bleed from their vagina, or any of the physical characteristics of the period.

If you are a parent and you child displays these traits(transgender issues), mental health counseling is imperative. That is not to say anyone is wrong, but there are underlying issues that cause this, and the sooner they are dealt with, the sooner that child can find their "normal".
edit on 17-12-2018 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Good Lord these limp idiots aren't going to stop until they've reduced the population to a quivering mass of worthless lunacy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join