It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sostratus

The email thread shows that it was just a prototype with placeholders, when someone asked if it was a joke.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Maybe they expected Trump to drop out.

Highly unlikely.

He got to look at the real poll numbers too.
He knew he was winning and had no intention of dropping out.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Any idea who 'patroldesign' is?

Re: Patroldesign

Patrol Designated Marksman (PDM)
www.leupold.com...

edt: Still catching up...I see this has already been posted.

edit on 9-12-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

According to this: threadreaderapp.com...

This was thrown together while Trump "blew" the second debate.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Regarding the email chain could it be this Deb Fischer??
She is pro NRA.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: queenofswords

Hyperbole. Patroldesign was a web designer.

Pence-Ryan was plan A. Plan B was probably Trump-Pence.

Why a sniper?

You could be right...but,

Did you read (bottom to top) the entire email chain? If not, do so, carefully.

Why do I think [email protected] may be a marksman? He used these phrases:
"Chase Is On The Case" and "No Job Is Too Big"

Those phrases are from a particular television animated series.

Hint: Chase is, among other things, a spy DOG.

What is a PDM, patrol designated marksman? They are trained as precision marksmen/snipers and more. Who are their "clients"....many and varied.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
this is a couple of years old but relevant to Trump/Epstein

twitter.com...

"Reminder: Trump, his brother, children & ex wife are all in Epstein's LBB - including emergency no. #OpDeathEaters"

pbs.twimg.com...

twitter.com...

"What’s messed up is #Anonymous tracked a bunch of information on Epstein that lead to Trump via #OpDeatheaters cc:@OpDeathEaters @OpDeathEatersUS
MSM ignored us. Everyone ignored us."

So Trump is Voldemort? Didn't see that one coming.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
You could be right...but,

Did you read (bottom to top) the entire email chain? If not, do so, carefully.

Yes.

Why do I think [email protected] may be a marksman? He used these phrases:
"Chase Is On The Case" and "No Job Is Too Big"

Those phrases are from a particular television animated series.

Hint: Chase is, among other things, a spy DOG.

What is a PDM, patrol designated marksman? They are trained as precision marksmen/snipers and more. Who are their "clients"....many and varied.

If the guys name is actually chase then the first phrase probably struck a note with him. The second is a really general sales pitch.

Why would a hitman snap back because someone questioned the SCOTUS page on that site, particularly in the way they did?

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

If Chase was posting those types of placeholders to my prototype political website, I'd want to "take care of Chase" also

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Updated Spreadsheet + NEW FUNCTIONALITY

Q V14 20181209 to 2565 incl. DECODE and Qclock tools

NOTES
1) Q Posts up to #2565 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub,
2) POTUS Tweets up to Dec 09 2018 17:43:13 from @realdonaldtrump on twitter.com,
3) New functionality:
a) A new tab "Overlay tool" allows you to enter 2 Posts/Tweets in any combination,
b) The result box shows where, when the 2nd is overlaid over the first, the letters match! (Think pages 1 and 3 on transparent paper)
c) This was inspired by comments in the last thread on X and intersections, raising images of how alien designs were decoded in the film "Contact".
d) I suggest this should be used when 2 posts/tweets are shown to have the same IntraDelta or MirrorDelta, through investigations on the Qclock tab.

Creating this latest tool gave me major Brain Pain as it pushes the use of excel formulae to the limit - If it becomes of use then I will create a 2nd "Mirror" version which would be equivalent to page 2 on top of page 1.

edit on 9-12-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sostratus
If Chase was posting those types of placeholders to my prototype political website, I'd want to "take care of Chase" also

Well he did ask them to provide "other stuff" to integrate into it because the notes he was given literally said "9 Scalias" and that was all they were given.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

You're probably right. It's probably a guy named Chase that has toddlers who watch Paw Patrol, and he has picked up on the show's vernacular. His name just happens to be the name of one of the DOGS in the show, so he has adopted the dog's phrases in his quips.

I'm not discounting the simple explanation.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I must have missed it but how did this email chain suddenly become a hot topic here?
Just curious because this was discussed over a year ago.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Very cool Rel! I'm not sure how you pulled this one off. D'loading now.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Scotus page? We cant use this.

Using Scotus for the word kill?

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

It was just silly.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Their plan consisted of implementing 9 Scalya type judges and they are joking about him being killed. They obviously revered him as sort of a martyr no?
edit on 12/9/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Can you imagine the field day the MSM would have if Trump was acting like Macron vis a vis, the Protests in France against the yellow vests?

....but what do we hear about those protests, barely crickets.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Hmmmm... Squarespace is the (host?) of this Pence/Ryan website. I found this article from 8 years ago.

Fast forward to 2010, Squarespace has just raised $38.5 million— representing its first round of outside capital. The round, which was announced late Tuesday, is led by Index Ventures and Accel Partners. Under the deal, three new members will join Squarespace’s board: CEO of Getty Images, Jonathan Klein, Accel’s Andrew Braccia, and Index Ventures’ Dominique Vidal. The deal likely values the company north of $100 million.

Looking on opensecrets to see which way Squarespace leans it appears it is to the left.

Sri Kulkarni (D) Contributor Total
Star Pipe Products $36,600
Pyramids Pharmacy $18,100
Hindu American PAC $12,500
Flow of Light-Natural Health $10,800
Krist Law Firm $10,800
Alliantgroup $8,400
Biourja Trading $8,100
Squarespace Inc $7,600

The candidate they donated to was Sri Kulkarni (D). Here is his wiki.

Kulkarni served in the United States Foreign Service for fourteen years, including in Iraq, Russia, Israel, Taiwan and Jamaica.[10] He also served as a foreign policy and defense adviser to United States Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) on the Senate Armed Services Committee.[11] After President Donald Trump made comments widely seen as supportive of white supremacists in Charlottesville, Virginia, Kulkarni resigned from the foreign service and filed to run for Congress in Texas's 22nd congressional district.[12]

He doesn't like Trump because he is a white supremacist.

A PAC called Smokey Mountain Values who was helping Phil Bredesen before he lost used Squarespace for something poliical.

NOTE: This committee is a single-candidate super PAC against Marsha Blackburn (R).

This reads like a joke website maybe made up by these people BUT could it be real with enough crazy add in to make it look like joke? That is the $100m dollar question eh?
edit on 0pm1209America/ChicagoSun, 09 Dec 2018 21:08:28 -0600081292018-12-09T21:08:28-06:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
Their plan consisted of implementing 9 Scalya type judges and they are joking about him being killed. They obviously revered him as sort of a martyr no?

I don't see where they joked about him being killed.

The people with the plan wanted to put the message out there that under the Pence-Ryan admin they would fill the SCOTUS with judges as right leaning as Scalia or further to the right.

The web designer says his notes only say 9 Scalias and with the 3 hours that they had to work on the prototype that is what they came up with.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join