It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 278
<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton

Verified account

@HillaryClinton
17h17 hours ago
More
Want to fight back against Trump's ridiculous address tonight?

Send some support to organizations that help kids at the border.

The only border crisis we're facing is the inhumane detention of kids that has already led to the deaths of two children.

Hillary Clinton

Verified account

@HillaryClinton
Jan 6
More Hillary Clinton Retweeted Andrew Cuomo
I’ll be joining @NYGovCuomo as he lays out his plan to codify Roe v. Wade and pass the Reproductive Health Act. There’s no time to wait. #RHAin30Days

twitter.com...

--Which one is it? save the children,kill the children,eat the children?--

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: queenofswords

I wonder if Sheriff Joe Lombardo from Vegas is getting nervous.

It always looked to me like the Vegas sheriff was being bullied/threatened into submission, rather than being a willing part of the plan like Sheriff Israel.

Feel the same. Broward county has been heavily corrupted & controlled for decades. Recall the 'coke cowboys' from the 80s - the real Miami vice corruption. It was the murder capital of the country.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

That's a different Hillary.

ETA look at that picture and look at her a Bush's funeral.

Hint, you can tell by the neck (or lack thereof) LOL
edit on 9-1-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

LOL. That is hilarious. In one tweet talk about how we need to save the children, then turn around in the next tweet and advocate for the wholesale slaughter of babies that just happen to not have been born left. Honestly, Im pro-choice in most situations, but some peoples hypocrisy knows no bounds.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

It's Incredible,and some people don't even see it. Q, I suggest she gets sentenced to 7 years on a stair master

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Only twitter as a source ? I recall some saying someting like "None of the transmission showed the whole window.

That image seems shopped for aesthetics. "

so does that tweet

The post I was replying to asked about evidence that HRC and Obama are still free. That link is to a speech by HRC in NY on the 8th, not Trump's. I linked trump's speech on cspan las night. Here it is again:
www.c-span.org.../president-trump-calls-border-growing-humanitarian-security-crisis

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson
This is why Q is SO important, getting people to "think for themselves

Q doesn't really do that, though. I mean that might be the goal but one look at QR and you see that there is a lot of "us against them" mentality going on there, as well as a lot of stifling of opposing opinions by the BO.

IMO, a great deal of the whole Q psyop, is to create an environment where people can be exposed to and think about their own perceptional biases. That is kind of tough for most people, because we filter our information through the very same algorithms we use to spot others' filters.

I was at an NLP training once, and the presenter was doing a lot of covert installation work. Much to our advantage, I should add. And the task he was using for the instruction, was to get me to remove my shoe. Of course, I refused, and the seminar continued.

It was only two days later, when I was working with someone else individually, that the main guy caught my eye, from across the room, and smiled and pointed down. And I looked. And there I was with one shoe off. Big-ass zen stick, right there.

It's all about outcome...regardless of what process looks like.

Stay well.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Wow....thats a pretty crazy story. So, you basically got hypnotized (suggested) to remove one of your shoes, and even though you were actively fighting against it, you still ended up shoeless....without your knowledge?

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

To those willing to put up with me, 

Thank You 

I have never wished you gone, and I think you have value to add.

affecting me in a way that makes me uncomfortable.

Sounds like you are growing or preparing to metamorph.

It would appear then, that value is being added to You as well, eisegesis... fancy that. And you thought it was Your job to inform Us... "The teacher has become the student." You didn't realize class was still in session, did you? That's right ... this has all been a test.

Your synapses are being rewired faster than you can perceive the ramifications of such.

OK, I just made up that last part about synapses. Ok, I made up most of it. But the part where I care, that was real.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Caught a curiosity that apparently occurred during the Oval Office speech by POTUS last night. Ran across it reading an article here ( Source - AP ) - It was 9pm - dark out - whats up with the view out the window from this pic ? Not only was it dark - but should there not be trees ( at least branches) ? and if was reflecting what was in the room - what would that be ?

curious is all -

Weird, that doesnt look like DC, or the normal view from that window at all.

Looks like a Hobbit Hole in New Zealand....

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Cool story but I don't see that actually happening over at QR and what spills over to social media is second hand, and even less effective.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
FYI: Paul Sperry says Rosenstein is choosing to leave now, because the next IG Report (FISA Abuse) is nearing release.

ATS post with his tweet: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Roger that.
What makes you think they aren’t? 😈
If you have proper clearance I suggest speaking with them.
CONUS is an active AO btw. EOs.

SOT - o7
EMN - affirm, no capture, only tangos down upon PID.

TALONS OUT

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I'm not saying Maggie Haberman is tweeting for Hillary, but.......

twitter.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">link

It wouldn't be too far fetched

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Good Morning All..

Hiya Warrior, lol, never quite understand what your saying, but somehow I know it's Good News, Thank-You.

A few quick thoughts, wish there was time to respond to soooo ( wink's at Cranky ) many great and informative posts, but I really do read and try and to consider EVERYTHING !

It's always fascinating to hear the 4am talking points, especially in context to what many of us believe is going down. This morning I hear some talking head on MSM say ( sorry not sure who, was multi-tasking ) " It's not that we don't want a Wall, we want a Smart Wall "......LOL, I guess the rest of us want a Stupid Wall !!!!

Anyways, as many have rightly pointed out a barrier is just a part of the solution, without sensors and man power, there's no stopping a determined criminal element, the experts say the barrier helps a lot, that's a Fact. So Q, President Trump, a creepy AI or whoever is listening, let's make a Beautiful, Artistic, Symbolic Border that defines America's Sovereignty. Maybe have different Steel Artists create portions of it ? Could be something that stands the test of Time in a very Special Way. I like the idea of something you can see through, slates.

Below is a link from a very influential Family member, and although this particular project was done with wood, have seen some amazing steel projects, lol, and Fences done by him and his friends / associates.....Thank about it !

magc.org...

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
It's not that we don't want a Wall, we want a Smart Wall

That's so Google/C_A can start tracking them from day one

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

I'm not saying Maggie Haberman is tweeting for Hillary, but.......

twitter.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">link

It wouldn't be too far fetched

Now there is an interesting train of thought. Perhaps this is part of the reason Q has been singling out Haberman lately?

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Wow....thats a pretty crazy story. So, you basically got hypnotized (suggested) to remove one of your shoes, and even though you were actively fighting against it, you still ended up shoeless....without your knowledge?

Essentially, yes. Over the course of two entire days of training. Like I mentioned...big zen stick moment.

THWACK!

And, this guy was tracking and running every single person attending....about 40 people, as I recall.

ETA: Money well spent. For about a grand, I got serious skeelz installed...that would have taken years of conscious study to learn conventionally.
edit on 9-1-2019 by Enderdog because: Mostly humble-bragging

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I thought the one at Bush's funeral was not really HRC either?

Is HRC even a real person?

Seriously, I can see why they may have used an actor during the election, didn't want to project weakness due to poor health, but I just don't see the advantage in this situation.

top topics

<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join