It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 281
<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Methinks Mexico (one way or the other) and Central America countries are going to "pay" for The Wall.

Two days ago, POTUS called it a Humanitarian AND National Security crisis. I see him calling a national emergency Fri. or over the weekend, then ordering the military to begin the construction of the wall.

edit on 9-1-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Blackmail and entry into the “club” yes. Sadly.

Not to mention, one's "concrete" beliefs.

What can you buy with the ultimate sacrifice
If you don't believe in the afterlife?
Oh I still grieve rememberin' what you were like
Now what good is a dream when the dreamer dies?

What if your like was just in the day to day
And after you're gone the world stays the same?
Why should you love what you're gonna lose anyway?
Oh I've imagined one hundred ways

qmap.pub...

Lucifer = Liberty to the oppressors
Satan = Slavery to the oppressed

...he is spiritual rather than religious, pointing out that: "I'm a concrete person who needs proof of all that afterlife stuff!"

www.theguardian.com...

A clean image means nothing.
Their lyrics are deceptively inverse.
Often written by evil's most devout.

Thank you for your service, Warrior.

edit on 9-1-2019 by eisegesis because: beliefs can enslave the mind

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2017 Signed today

"This bill amends the Trafficking Victims Protection Act of 2000 to modify: (1) the criteria for determining whether countries are meeting the minimum standards for the elimination of human trafficking, and (2) actions to be taken against countries that fail to meet such standards."

“(5) CONCRETE ACTIONS.—The term ‘concrete actions’ means actions that demonstrate increased efforts by the government of a country to meet the minimum standards for the elimination of trafficking, including any of the following..."

I will not wonder out loud why this isn't front page news for those who cry for the children demanding to get into the country... (for the pres and the congress btw)

I am going to observe the use of the word CONCRETE. According to black's it has no specific "legal" definition other then building material (it has to be defined in the amendment).

So it seems out of place, unless it is tied to the myriad of tweet references we have seen (comey, pope come to mind).

Beat me to it so I'll just reiterate...

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

It’s my honor!!

PJ - YES for various reasons. Common one I keep HEARING from traffickers & victims is for personal slaves. Whole host of options on the table for the owner(s).

I’ve spoken with women who were forced to have children and never saw them be born + afterwards (they were blindfolded/hooded & bound during childbirth) no clue on whereabouts/ proof of life of their offspring. Horrifying!

I believe the voting aspect is a part of this but not as BIG as the trafficking for personal reasons. These people are SICK!

IAMTAT - it is a continuous struggle!

QOS - we spend 100s of BILLIONS per year on illegal immigration.
Any spending less than equal to that is not “too much”

Pteridine - roger that. You did your duty, it’s our turn now. Semper Fidelis

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

And that part most Americans think that sick sh#t only happens in the movies. Reminds me of the tv series "The Handmaid's Tale". Babies are in high demand too.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Isn't that so Ironic that all those protesting Kavanaugh/ICE etc. Were dressed as Handmaids accusing the people trying to fight trafficking of ushering in Gilead dystopia when really it is already in place for all these unseen faces.

It makes me sick.

Those responsible need to pay.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Everyone I know , used to look at me like I was nuts, I repeat USED to. LoL. I never even really did much but gave them topics to look up. Some were really skeptical , Now they are telling others. That's how it works, call it biology if it helps.
Time to be the immune system and wake those around you. No preaching just truth on their own terms. This is no longer rocket science ...pick a side LoL

Warrior, Rock Brother
edit on 192019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

Sincerely

edit on 192019 by MetalThunder because: Takes me a minute

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Freemason @ 11:22, lol.

Say it loud, say it proud!!

Someone's got funny fingers:

1. Two similar looking people. One in front of the wall with arms splayed, wearing a Masonic Square & Compasses; the other with Trump, portraying 'Rock 'n' Roll' sign.

Is there any reason we should think that is the same person? They are vaguely similar in appearance, as in, both white, bald guys with facial hair. Nothing conclusive.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Isn't that so Ironic that all those protesting Kavanaugh/ICE etc. Were dressed as Handmaids accusing the people trying to fight trafficking of ushering in Gilead dystopia when really it is already in place for all these unseen faces.

It makes me sick.

Those responsible need to pay.

The part that makes me laugh is that they are bashing Christianity and Christians but the narrative they are pushing is far more Islamic than Christian in today's world.

The wilfull blindness is unreal.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: crankyoldman
Methinks Mexico (one way or the other) and Central America countries are going to "pay" for The Wall.

The deranged "experts" on CNN/MSNBC say it's ludicrous for the President to say that Mexico will indirectly pay for the wall, via the new trade deal.

I suppose they don't understand that consumers and advertisers are indirectly paying their salaries.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2017 Signed today

"This bill amends the Trafficking Victims Protection Act of 2000 to modify: (1) the criteria for determining whether countries are meeting the minimum standards for the elimination of human trafficking, and (2) actions to be taken against countries that fail to meet such standards."

“(5) CONCRETE ACTIONS.—The term ‘concrete actions’ means actions that demonstrate increased efforts by the government of a country to meet the minimum standards for the elimination of trafficking, including any of the following..."

I will not wonder out loud why this isn't front page news for those who cry for the children demanding to get into the country... (for the pres and the congress btw)

I am going to observe the use of the word CONCRETE. According to black's it has no specific "legal" definition other then building material (it has to be defined in the amendment).

So it seems out of place, unless it is tied to the myriad of tweet references we have seen (comey, pope come to mind).

Beat me to it so I'll just reiterate...

Watch the hammer's hand land on the back of DJT's chair. At first glance I thought, wow that's bold, on closer look it appears he's doing it on purpose.

What is the the all important - can't do without, other side of this stopping Human Trafficking point? The only thing I've seen so far is "well that won't work so we shouldn't do it." Even children know better then to drag this excuse up as a polarity point...

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

EMN - Yes they [babies] are. “Fountain of youth”

TOL - I throw up almost daily due to what I cannot unsee/hear. I’ve had to put tourniquets on what’s left of legs before so I don’t have a weak stomach mind you.

MT - o7

Pray for us.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • PG, walnut sauce and any other type of pedo talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • STAY ON TOPIC......
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:02 PM
    link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
    Hillary Clinton

Verified account

@HillaryClinton
    17h17 hours ago
    More
    Want to fight back against Trump's ridiculous address tonight?

Send some support to organizations that help kids at the border.

The only border crisis we're facing is the inhumane detention of kids that has already led to the deaths of two children.

Hillary Clinton

Verified account

@HillaryClinton
    Jan 6
    More Hillary Clinton Retweeted Andrew Cuomo
    I’ll be joining @NYGovCuomo as he lays out his plan to codify Roe v. Wade and pass the Reproductive Health Act. There’s no time to wait. #RHAin30Days

twitter.com...

--Which one is it? save the children,kill the children,eat the children?--

Well to HRC, Human Trafficking doesnt really count as a humanitarian crisis. That's just "business as usual" to her.

But when a criminal drags their child across the desert with no food or water or hygiene and we arent able to save them, that's a crisis and it's all Trumps fault.

Ok, to be fair it probably wasnt THAT much different than their normal life... a lot more walking though...and the fact they lay their barely living child on our doorstep means they become a media circus instead of just another statistic.

I would support a Bill to enact a law to remove children from unsafe conditions. So when they drag their child across the desert, we do a checkup on the child, and if they are not safe, we take the child and press charges against the parent for child abuse and neglect, time to be served in a labor camp located outside US borders, like a Guantanimo Bay type of facility. And they can't come out until their child is 18, to ensure they cannot track down their child online or in person or be an influence in their development in any way.

But we need to do something about all these poor kids sitting in foster facilities. They are better off in a home with a family and the longer they sit in these facilities the worse.

It's obviously been designed by the Deep State Luciferians for maximum suffering... It's way too difficult for loving couples to adopt, and yet somehow it's way too easy for single unmarried abusers to adopt multiple disabled children and get paid for the privilege...

Another approach is that we need to do something to make these facilities less of a Hell. Just like how people will visit old folks and read to them even if they dont personally know them, we need some kind of a program for people to be approved to go and spend some time like as a "big brother/sister" type of thing, to just help them form normal healthy relationships and friendships with people and have someone "on the outside" of the facility who can be there to listen and take your side when your having a tough time, and be there for you when you get out of there and have to "rejoin society".

We've reached a point, for a while now, culturally, where showing an interest in children that are not your own, especially troubled children who need love, patience, understanding, etc, the most, is considered suspect. It's no longer believable that a person just wants to help children. The way to help children is to give money to some charity. Let someone else worry about the hands on part. Actually being interested and wanting to help? That's just WEIRD! Especially when you include the "L word". What do you mean, you "love" other humans? Especially children who need love the most...why would you love them? What are you some kind of sicko?

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:14 PM
    link   
    a reply to: MetalThunder

MT, 2 comments on the view in the window:

1) The reflection is someone standing outside and under a tree in windy weather - look how the tie is blown to one side and zooming in clearly shows the branches, which are leaveless, implying a country in winter.

2) I think I recognise the view straight-on! I won't say where in case its operationally sensitive but some of you know where I'm from. If I'm right and there has been no recent long haul flights by POTUS then this photo possibly directs us to VHST or star gates.

ETA - could just be that the speech showed us how easy it is to put 2 different layers of false views on a "LIVE" speech..
    edit on 9-1-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:24 PM
    link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: CanadianMason

originally posted by: eisegesis
    a reply to: EchoesInTime

Freemason @ 11:22, lol.

Say it loud, say it proud!!

Someone's got funny fingers:

1. Two similar looking people. One in front of the wall with arms splayed, wearing a Masonic Square & Compasses; the other with Trump, portraying 'Rock 'n' Roll' sign.

Is there any reason we should think that is the same person? They are vaguely similar in appearance, as in, both white, bald guys with facial hair. Nothing conclusive.

Research!!

abcnews.go.com...

Art Del Cueto is a Douglas native who works as a border patrol agent. His union "spearheaded" the Border Patrol endorsement of Donald Trump.

And please don't assume anything about me.

Thanks

edit on 9-1-2019 by eisegesis because: no package for you

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:26 PM
    link   
    This is weird.

nypost.com...tishists/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

A photo purporting to show Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s legs and feet soaking in a bathtub has been debunked — thanks to a group of online foot fetishists who determined the tootsies in question actually belong to Anthony Weiner’s sexting partner, Sydney Leathers, according to a report.

Sydney Leathers Apologizes to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: Those Are My Feet

washingtonbabylon.com...

So I guess it was never posted by AOC and that was made up, except there were a lot of peeps saying she did post it...

It's just odd and good to keep in mind.

[Assets]

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:29 PM
    link   
    a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

A key, a riddle to some, not for historians
    No time to beat around the bush
    When was the world ROYAL "invented" ?
    Roots brother
    Oh heck, I'll let someone else beat around the bush

Hold Fast

edit on 192019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join