It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 275
<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Can you summarize? I'm not on FB.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: carewemust

From October.

www.freep.com...

Criminals can run for Congress?

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: pheonix358
They may do phoenix but the note Laura showed Jeb was written by GWB moments before... you can see him write about 6 words... therefore not a pic of GHWB in that one.

Each family got a different (customized?) note?

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks for posting those Memes. I like this Dracula and bride meme too.
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   
DARPA seeks to develop schema-based AI capability to enhance reasoning about complex world events and generate actionable insights.
Generating Actionable Understanding of Real-World Phenomena with AI

Rapid comprehension of world events is critical to informing national security efforts. These noteworthy changes in the natural world or human society can create significant impact on their own, or may form part of a causal chain that produces broader impact. Many events are not simple occurrences but complex phenomena composed of a web of numerous subsidiary elements – from actors to timelines. The growing volume of unstructured, multimedia information available, however, hampers uncovering and understanding these events and their underlying elements.

Oh joy, good times ahead.

After the Chuck n' Nancy show this is how I felt...

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I believe this is called trolling to set a trap, or something to that effect?

Aha! Finally you're all starting to understand The Don's strategies and "how STUPID these people are"

The cabal have been so used to being 'in control' that now they've lost it, they're beginning to realize the LIES they were so comfortable telling via their Mockingbird media that The Truth is so rare, they don't see it coming until it's too late!

The Plan must be extremely sophisticated to deal with such entrenched corruption

As such, it would take a highly competent 'player' who is familiar with all the Ploys and Scams they are likely to encounter and Must deal with (such as a Big, NY property developer) who is highly experienced in dealing with' Mafia type' contractors who will TRY to pull all sorts of shifty sh#t) with the higher the 'price' the higher the stakes.

I was never a Trump fan and that silly (MSM!?) TV show ... until he became POTUS

Now I not only 'like' the guy, I LOVE' him and what he's trying to DO ... I'd love to have a beer with him sometime ;D

Anyway, the Bottom Line is that now I'm extremely grateful he chose to represent the US and in Reality (and those people who 'have his back') who So far IS affecting The Whole World 'for the better' and IMO they are doing a great job

As are all the people here ITT (and lurking) ... Good on you All for being here and helping to share "the letter" . . . Q!

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

Great post! Informative and insightful. Thank-you.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
I'm quite a bit behind on the thread guys so I don't know if this has already been posted here yet or not - if it has then just skim past this post .. .

World Bank President resigns . ..

No reason provided for his resignation. Just left for another job.

I wonder what the reason is.

My guess is he's UP TO his neck in the Corruption, as are many/most high ranking (esp) "forex" bankers (including my BiL!) who were directly involved with the variety of ways the cabal 'shifted/transferred' their 'assets' from place to place.

Without the complicity of a variety of "banks" they never would've been able to do so . . . and we're finally now finding out the "who's and hows" i.e. the Panama Papers, just for a start.

And he's not the first and he's certainly Not going to be the Last to 'suddenly resign' in the near future!

Remember a few years back there was a spate of bankers "committing suicide"? Falling off buildings and the like? And those of us old enough remember "banks" like the Nugan Hand Bank who WERE a 100% Clown Op.

Nugan Hand Bank was an Australian merchant bank that collapsed in 1980 after the suicide of one of its founders, Australian lawyer Francis John Nugan, resulting in a major scandal.

News stories suggested that the bank had been involved in illegal activities, including drug smuggling, arranging weapons deals, and providing a front for the United States Central Intelligence Agency.

Speculation grew when it became known that the bank had employed a number of retired United States military and intelligence officers, including former CIA director William Colby.

Any surprised that it was just one of many? I wouldn't be surprised to see some (most?) of the current global banking system overhauled and several 'to big to fail' companies Assets being 'seized' once their involvement in the Corruption connected to the cabal have been exposed!

edit on 9-1-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: imma eejit

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

thanks Care, not quite up to your standard, but I'm working on it

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

/qresearch/ is saying POTUS speech started 09.02 and finished 09.11 - thereby referencing Murrough bombing and WTC.

If you’re a connoisseur of bizarre Internet ephemera you may have run into a series of YouTube videos about the connections between 9/11, the assassination of John F. Kennedy, and the movie Back to the Future. Now the creator of those videos, Joe Alexander, has a new short film that takes the mystic connections between the 9/11 attacks and Back to the Future further than ever before (he even ropes in Zemeckis’ new movie, The Walk). We spoke with Joe Alexander, filmmaker and member of the synchromystic community, about Back to the Future, modern mysticism, and the power of film to raise human consciousness.

Back to the Future Predicts 9/11

Time Traveling Trump's Peculiar Pleasure Paradise Remark and other Trump Anomalies

Great Scott !!!

edit on 9-1-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson

originally posted by: carewemust

thanks Care, not quite up to your standard, but I'm working on it

There are guys (and used to be girls) in this thread who blow both of us away with their sophistication, decoding, and detective abilities!

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   

It isn't naivete, I am well aware that certain things do happen. I just don't think they are all as big deal as some people make it out to be. That Drake video does not shock me at all. Not because I think it is fake or something along those lines but because I'm cool with it. We don't all share the same moral standards.
a reply to: daskakik

for once I agree with you mate. However it seems that everything and everyone in the US has become some kind of "us against them" competition ... which is just silly and childish

shows the Power of the MSM to influence the thinking and behavior of the people who don't really "think for themselves" and just 'go with what the MSM TELLS them'

This is why Q is SO important, getting people to "think for themselves

As well as getting people like us to 'help and guide them' through what must seem to many as "madness" they don't understand!

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   
BREAKING: Good-bye Mr. Rosenstein -- (Nod to Q)

twitter.com...
-and-
Spygate Declas is imminent - twitter.com...

edit on 1/9/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   

That event helped her get elected.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

That event helped her get elected.

She was not elected.

She stood unopposed.

P

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

Project for the Exposure of Hidden Institutions

www.pehi.eu... (don't be fooled)

Find the most recent archive.

Politics be damned.

"Q" be damned.

archive.org...

I took a peek. It looks like someone else used to run the site as a "conspiracy" site with a focus on elite pedophilia. Care to point me in the direction that makes sense of your comment "Q be damned"?

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
As a side note

I see another resignation has occured

4 Star General Resigns 1-8-2019

Anthony Zinni, a retired four-star Marine Corps general, has resigned from President Donald Trump’s administration.

Military nickname was "The GodFather"

Anthony Zinni

Zinni holds positions on several boards of directors of major U.S. corporations.

edit on 192019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 192019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

That was before the collapse of ECOMCON.
The elite US military personnel have taken their gold foil parachutes and retired to gated communities.
If we are to believe the Muslim story line, everyone else drank the punch.
A victory for MS13 and probably Korea next, Little Kim's light shines on as he leads Asia free from its western oppressors.

How could you blame the Dems?
Not a peep out of the Defense Department or the CIA concerning the wall proposal yet.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
6 Dartmouth Professors Under Investigation: Connections To Obama, The Clintons, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation & More (long read)

Includes connections to Jim Yong Kim.

I wonder if this has to do with drop 2663 on MKULTRA.

The leader of the WHO was one of the major players in MKULTRA.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Erk, sorry for dropping the ball lately. Past couple of days have been busy here, but the PJ Media live blog regularly turns up some interesting tidbits, some days better than others, and the past two days have had some good stuff in them. Please survey at your leisure. Some things I felt were relevant to this thread. I'd drop them in myself, but I'm pressed for time ... again.

top topics

<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join