It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 266
<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
The New York Times is reporting that the POTUS has invited TV representatives to an off-the-record Lunch today ahead of tonight's address. www.nytimes.com...

POTUS_Schedule doesn't mention the lunch. twitter.com...

Note: The PUBLIC SCHEDULE only includes events of public interest & not all events on the POTUS schedule.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

True. But every time he has lunch with Pence, they include it. Lunch with TV reps ahead of a big-deal presidential address is of public interest, imo.

I was just wondering if the NYT was lying again in order to make it seem like they have inside information based on "people who preferred to remain anonymous".

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Gatwick was a dry-run?

Are drones the cover story for when perps are stopped from escaping the country?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I wonder if Fiji water will be served up.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: savagediver

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: savagediver
a reply to: samuelsson
Rod Rosenteins wife and protege of Mueller and Comey. Talk about conflict of interest. She has represented BC and the firm she works for has represented all of them , Mueller , Comey ,BO ,HRC,BC etc. smells rotten. Why is this not an issue?

Because sometimes Life isn't fair.....
Sending prayers to you and your wife.

This is what I love about our ats family. People really care for each other. I hope we can share the love to those whose worlds are going to be rocked in the coming year. Thank Q for the prayers and kindness. Sent a utu

Sending good energy. Hydrogen Peroxide...cancer cells do not respirate oxygen.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

the only solid connection i have found between the CNP and Trump is Richard Devos who was a former president of the Council.
Otherwise i will remind you that Trump was a liberal and beloved by the left until this past election.

A true creepy Right Wing Org would be "The Family"

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Ok, I accept no liability if Rel messes his pants after this one 😉

POTUS' Endless Wars tweet from last night:

Endless Wars = EW

E = 5
W = 23

Q post #523

What could that be in response to....?

😀

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

If Trump was a leftist, a Liberal... and this "plan" has been in place for eons and ages and years and predates the Bible... and they hand-selected Trump to lead the Marxist Revolution...

does that mean... "q"... wanted a Liberal to bring dark to light...

"q" is a Liberal

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Who or what is "The Family"?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

If Trump was a leftist, a Liberal... and this "plan" has been in place for eons and ages and years and predates the Bible... and they hand-selected Trump to lead the Marxist Revolution...

does that mean... "q"... wanted a Liberal to bring dark to light...

"q" is a Liberal

WTF are you talking about, dude? Do you even read your posts before you submit them?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I like your thinking AgarthaSeed... re EW, not pant messing... I've never Sharted.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

didn't play live because of the difficulty of reproducing the sound live! 

Apparently things have changed or alternatively are not what they seem to be. Lucifer (great instrumental) live 2013:

Studio version 1979:

And can we get some applause for the very Q crumbs decode-ish morse code in this track?

ETA: a reply to: tiredoflooking

Eye In The Sky, love that one too. Very catchy song with creepy lyrics. Every Breath You Take by The Police comes to mind.

edit on 8-1-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Trump's address is tonight. Hope it's a BOOM.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says that it will be. How Schumer/Pelosi can deliver an intelligent rebuttal immediately afterwards, when the President's speech is closely guarded, is beyond me.

Also this..

BREAKING: U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says he saw draft of President Trump’s Oval Office address to the Nation tonight, saying: ‘He’ll make a lot of news’
Source: twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

My 2 cents on numerology: it's dog sh*t.

Did you do that all by yourself?

Good post, number boy.

The flood is coming.

Timing is key.

LOL

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says that it will be. How Schumer/Pelosi can deliver an intelligent rebuttal immediately afterwards, when the President's speech is closely guarded, is beyond me.

Also this..

BREAKING: U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says he saw draft of President Trump’s Oval Office address to the Nation tonight, saying: ‘He’ll make a lot of news’

Maybe Pompeo is a leaker? Maybe they're testing the pipelines for leaks? That's what I always assumed when Q says "Watch the water."

Wikileaks animated logo is a water drip, Q's posts are called drops, when (I assume) most people think of leaks they think of water.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

Also this..

Maybe Pompeo is a leaker? Maybe they're testing the pipelines for leaks? That's what I always assumed when Q says "Watch the water."

Wikileaks animated logo is a water drip, Q's posts are called drops, when (I assume) most people think of leaks they think of water.

Thats an interesting idea. I know that is how they have caught leakers in this admin in the past. That would be wild if Pompeo got caught leaking that way!

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Who or what is "The Family"?

Here is a link to an older article about it.

It is a secretive christian organization...politicians and other high profile people in DC

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
Adam Schiff's friend and a Hillary/Dem donors.

Another Black Man Has Died in the Home of Democratic Donor Ed Buck

The body of another young black man has been found at the West Hollywood apartment of Ed Buck — a prominent Democratic donor who allegedly has a fetish for drugging sex workers — reports Wehoville.

Buck, a white man in his 60s, was investigated previously by authorities after the death of Gemmel Moore, who died of a methamphetamine overdose in Buck's home in July 2017. Since Moore's death was classified as an accidental overdose, numerous young black gay men have alleged that Buck has a fetish for shooting drugs into black men he picks up off the street or on hookup sites. Moore had written about Buck injecting him with dangerous drugs before his death.

link

Ed's donation list

I was going to post about Ed Buck. Apparently, the first guy (Gemmel Moore) claimed that Ed Buck got him hooked on crystal meth. This is now the second rent boy to die at Ed Buck's home, and you can bet the LAPD will declare it an accident as well.

I read that this second fella was a "good friend" of Bucks that hes known for 25 years.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: imthegoat

Also this..

Thats an interesting idea. I know that is how they have caught leakers in this admin in the past. That would be wild if Pompeo got caught leaking that way!

I imagine it goes all the way to the top. Money and fear are the two biggest driving factors. Everyone has a price, right? Whether currency, your life and/or the lives of those you love.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yeah, it was pointed out that Trump was a Liberal and beloved by the left before the elections

it has also been stated that the "q" plan has been in place for years, they hand selected trump to lead it, knowing Trump was a Liberal they hand selected a Liberal to lead the "plan"

others here have also alluded to the Plan being in the Bible, Trump being a Time Traveler and many other things...

also, much of the language that "q" uses sounds exactly what Marxist Reolutionaries have written

top topics

<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

join