It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 269
<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I watched a documentary on 'The Family' a long time ago. I can't find it now but, here's a link explaining what it is.

I apologize if someone already answered your question.

link

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

OK.

So who makes "the call out"?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Ok, I accept no liability if Rel messes his pants after this one 😉

POTUS' Endless Wars tweet from last night:

Endless Wars = EW

E = 5
W = 23

Q post #523

What could that be in response to....?

😀

The signature bottom left, I see the number 23 upside-down. Turn the image so the sig is at the top-right, and part of the sig is '2' above number '3' - 23.

And the other bit of the signature, is that E and W mirrored?

edit on 8-1-2019 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Careful who you follow, right Q?

Just sayin'.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Guess the message is don't drink and play chess?
The 223 East and West but the South is missing?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Haven't seen it mentioned but they made a billion year mistake, or the timeline is right on schedule.
You decide

Impending Galactic Crash Could Rip Open the Black Hole at the Milky Way’s Center

Centerlivescience.com link also in sig

The end of the Milky Way as we know it may come a few billion years ahead of schedule

Really ? Maybe
God bless
edit on 182019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

Space brothers, hope ya take dogs
. About as big as you could think,
WWG1WGA

Last edit lol

edit on 182019 by MetalThunder because: Freaking tablet lol

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

My 2 cents on numerology: it's dog sh*t.

Did you do that all by yourself?

Good post, number boy.

The flood is coming.

Timing is key.

LOL

Numerology is any belief in the divine or mystical relationship between a number and one or more coinciding events.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Big difference. POTUS tweets in code and that's self-evident. It's not the same as breaking down a number like 523 and ascribing it to a certain vibration or energy.

With whatever existential meltdown you've been having lately, please don't include me.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Trump administration downgrades EU's status in US, without informing Brussel

No reason to maintain the status.

Trump Tweet post 11:11 events, USA, China and Russia area allied. China moon landing changes all...

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Haven't seen it mentioned but they made a billion year mistake, or the timeline is right on schedule.
You decide

Impending Galactic Crash Could Rip Open the Black Hole at the Milky Way’s Center

Centerlivescience.com link also in sig

The end of the Milky Way as we know it may come a few billion years ahead of schedule

Really ? Maybe
God bless

Space brothers, hope ya take dogs . About as big as you could think,
WWG1WGA

Last edit lol

Already happened?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

ER elizabeth royal
at the end of the queens speech xmas day she gave away a
micro reaction that showed me she thought of great sadness
in that moment, maybe her last xmas speech
dunno but i read the reaction
and thought, hmm

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

AFRS, I think this Rev. Lord Peck case in your link helps solve a problem I had with this week's Q Posts per day calendar!

Since the calendar start of week on Saturday it reads "JJE" = 10 posts sat, 10 posts sun, 5 posts Monday.

I can now read it as "1010 E" which seems to tie to this:

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The Hidden Connection Between NXIVM And Scientology

"NXIVM is something of a knock-off version of Scientology "tech." Rick Ross refers to Raniere as a "squirrel," which is Scientology slang for someone who uses Dianetics "tech" outside of the bounds of traditional Church of Scientology practice."

"A real connection between the two is Nancy O'Meara, a high ranking Scientologist who, get this, also happens to be involved in the Cult Awareness Network (CAN)."

I mentioned last spring that these two were born from the same org, branching into different areas. Scientology has lost its agency backing - notice how it is being exposed now but it won't go quietly.

Some posted the recent story of Mack attempting to use the Scientology defense that worked during a Scientology case - apples and oranges. The Scientology case was a civil case, Mack's is a criminal case involving human trafficking of children.

Scientology avoided criminal charges because folks signed contracts that allowed wild leeway concerning the actions of the church - eternal enslavement contracts (all initiation agreements are such - eternal >it is no joke btw

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

look at it like this. i wont say what it looks like, dont want to lead ppl

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Nepal govt ‘sacks’ its ambassador to Australia after human trafficking controversy

The government of Nepal has decided to ‘sack’ its ambassador to Australia, Lucky Sherpa, after a controversy about her alleged involvement in human trafficking activities mounted.

Few weeks back, Wonchhu Sherpa, who was deployed as a driver for the ambassador in Canberra, had told a television programme in Nepal that not only the ambassador but some other members of her family were also involved in illegal activities that could be deemed human trafficking.

Ambassador to Australia

Karnataka CCB police bust human trafficking racket; rescues 35 Nepalese girls

Police officials claimed that the accused were illegally trafficking the girls to foreign countries after promising them of good jobs abroad. They were being kept illegally in Sudha Lodge at Cotton Pete from where they were rescued.

35 girls saved!

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I'll be tuning into the address, though not on teeeveeee....

If you feel drawn you might do the same. Q "within"...

2.2 million attempted access within
1-2 minutes.
Site crashed.
Q

Remember, our friends at the NSA and Q monitor the collective tune in.

I'll be showing my support by respectfully observing the address, looking to break the net.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

Nepal govt ‘sacks’ its ambassador to Australia after human trafficking controversy

The government of Nepal has decided to ‘sack’ its ambassador to Australia, Lucky Sherpa, after a controversy about her alleged involvement in human trafficking activities mounted.

Few weeks back, Wonchhu Sherpa, who was deployed as a driver for the ambassador in Canberra, had told a television programme in Nepal that not only the ambassador but some other members of her family were also involved in illegal activities that could be deemed human trafficking.

Ambassador to Australia

Karnataka CCB police bust human trafficking racket; rescues 35 Nepalese girls

Police officials claimed that the accused were illegally trafficking the girls to foreign countries after promising them of good jobs abroad. They were being kept illegally in Sudha Lodge at Cotton Pete from where they were rescued.

35 girls saved!

It is beginning to add up WC. Humans As Currency, planet and galactic wide ends in the now.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

look at it like this. i wont say what it looks like, dont want to lead ppl

Doing some research on the picture it seems the illustrator is Osama Hajjaj, a cartoonist from Jordan.

Bio
Born in 1973 in Amman -Jordan, I work currently at “Al Arab Al Youm” newspaper and I have worked earlier with several daily newspapers such as “Al Rray” & “Al Dastour”. I have also sketched for international websites such as “Cagel cartoons” I have my own website in addition to a page on Facebook where I post my cartoons on a daily basis. My drawings are related to people’s life in Jordan and the political events in the Middle East and the world.

Link to the page with the illustration (and many more).

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I haven’t heard Trump say anything about illegal immigration in awhile, it is all about

Human trafficking

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Ah, cosmic crash be damned. We're gonna build a Galactic Wall. We'll be fine.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Nepal?? Guess he not so lucky. Cardinal Pell. Damn, there seems to be no end to this evil.

top topics

<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join