It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 268
<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Coincidentally, one of the ten pioneers working alongside Elliott Fisher, is Amory Lovins, founder of the Rocky Mountain Institute. In December 2014, the Rocky Mountain Institute merged with Richard Branson’s Carbon War Room to work on ‘The Ten Island Challenge’ with the Clinton Climate Initiative which was founded in 2006 under the Clinton Foundation. This is an ongoing project whereby they are raising funds from the UN, GEF (arm of the World Bank), government of Norway, and others to construct solar farms and wind farms on ten islands in the Caribbean along the drug and child trafficking transits. They are currently working with over 20 islands at this point.

freedomoutpost.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Well, what ever POTUS is going to discuss tonight has got MSM going out of their minds ! They're already declaring he's Lying before even knowing the content of what he's going to say ? Oh Boy, this should be interesting, lol, never Nova !

As for the creepy chess board pic, do we know anything about the artist ? The signature looks backwards, mirror image maybe, and it also looks likes rabbits at the bottom ? The 2 bottle's of wine on the table are both in front of the White Queen, she's pouring / hosting ?

opps, I guess it's the White King actually...

ML, not hard to understand why the MSM freakout - C_A derived or otherwise. Since its inception the MSM has known what is going to be said (at least at the top) before any event at all (911 is a prime example of the narrative being too perfect). That is why it was created - to control/program future creation. Now they have zero clue what is going to be said, making them irrelevant entirely.

Consider how you felt as a kid when your dad said "we need to talk" and then left it open. Instead of saying "we need to talk about your grades."

DJT knows EXACTLY what he is doing in this regard. Panicked idiots do rather hilariously revealing things - I/we see it often

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
CNN thinks this is good for their side of the Witch Hunt. I don't see how.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
WOW.

This info needs to be in the msm but of course not.

"Sexual misconduct" a cover for other crimes it seems.

I'm pretty speechless actually.

Something is happening and the public probably couldn't handle the truth behind all of this.

World bank, Haiti, Clinton Foundation, Dartmouth and likely many other big name schools, Bill Gates, vaccines, Obama care...

Nothing to see here MSM.
edit on 8 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
interesting Twitterer,

mobile.twitter.com...

She has the #17

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Seriously - this seems like a much bigger story to me. Sounds like they were all in on the Obamacare scheme with the Obama admin, and they have all been busted? IDK, the Fisher and Kim stuff is hard to ignore. One lost his job at Dartmouth for an undisclosed reason and is under investigation, the other just stepped down unexpectedly from his Obama appointed World Bank position. I will have to keep an eye on this, lord knows we wont hear anything from the media. Just this one paragraph alone is telling:

Jim Yong Kim has quite an extensive background, but to put this particular story in perspective, in 2009 Elliott Fisher worked on the research that played an integral role in seeing that the Affordable Care Act was passed. As of August 1st, this renowned professor is under investigation for unknown reasons and has been put on leave by Dartmouth. Just prior to 2009, Thomas Frieden Health Commissioner of NYC played an integral role in Obama’s electronic health record (EHR), and was later appointed in 2009 by former President Barack Obama to serve as the new CDC Director. Frieden was arrested on August 24th for alleged sexual abuse. You can read the full story on Frieden here. In 2012 Obama appointed Jim Yong Kim to serve as The World Bank President. Meanwhile, since 2010, Kim’s partner Dr. Paul Farmer has worked hand-in-hand with the Clintons in Haiti. This is one small web that will be expanded upon in future articles.

Stuff like this makes me wonder how much we all missed before the advent of the internet. It would have been so easy to lie to everyone and get away with it when the nightly news and newspaper were the only sources of official information.
edit on 8-1-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

MBSC, I did wonder whether to note the later live gigs but those were NOT as Alan Parson's Project? I believe they were after the disbanding of APP by Alan Parsons and Eric Woolfson?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

MBSC, I wish I was more musically inclined and could decode that musical morse but my music teacher retired 3 weeks after my first piano lesson - she was 32!

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Wow, who would be stupid enough to sell a large stake of Gatwick Airport to an EU country 2 months before UK leaves EU?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Wheels of justice are turning, slowly.
edit on 8 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
WOW.

This info needs to be in the msm but of course not.

"Sexual misconduct" a cover for other crimes it seems.

I'm pretty speechless actually.

Something is happening and the public probably couldn't handle the truth behind all of this.

World bank, Haiti, Clinton Foundation, Dartmouth and likely many other big name schools, Bill Gates, vaccines, Obama care...

Nothing to see here MSM.

Yeah this really is a big WOW, and you're right, I think " sexual misconduct " has become the best " spin " that can be used for much more horrific crimes. Time will tell if we ever see true Justice, or if the Public at large will ever know the real truth, still feels good to see them lose power " drip by drip "

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Now a trusted researcher I follow has concluded that Q is a member or multiple members from an organisation known as the CNP council on national policy. Trump and his associates are also linked apparently to this group.

Now wouldn't that be a hoot if it were discovered that Q was a member of a 'secret society' with Trump being associated somehow?!

LOL!

"Utah Democratic Party Chairman Wayne Holland said that the Council for National Policy meeting gives [the public] 'a rare opportunity to see - or more accurately not see - what Republicans are all about. And that is how policy is influenced in this country by what amounts to a secret society of far-right-wing conservatives and religious extremists.'"

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

Wheels of justuce are turning, slowly.

Sure took them long enough, but at least we're moving in the right direction.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Governor DeSantis was sworn in today and didn't waste any time getting rid of this guy, finally.

Scott Israel said he expects to be fired.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Governor DeSantis was sworn in today and didn't waste any time getting rid of this guy, finally.

Scott Israel said he expects to be fired.

He not only should be fired, but thoroughly investigated, imo.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

"Utah Democratic Party Chairman Wayne Holland said

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
edit on 8-1-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Occupy was taken over by the Liberal NGO's as most things are, Standing Rock, Occupy, ICE Protest, even, yes Antifa, the DSA and RefuseFascism (RCP) are a huge part in organising and driving "Antifa" optics

edit on 8-1-2019 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

No doubt, look at ELF and the FBI informant that got people arrested, there are government infiltrators in any movement that seems like it could gain progression, from Antifa to Black Lives Matter to The KKK and the NSM

but, Antifa has historically been a decentralised cell-based activist group, you don't' sign up, you don't pay membership fees, you are not required to do anything, the majority of the time there is a call out and people just show up

you would be surprised at the amount of cop-jacketing that goes on during protest/marches

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I wonder if Sheriff Joe Lombardo from Vegas is getting nervous.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

top topics

<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join