It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 182
<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Doesn’t Q straight up say House of Cards many times by now? Spacey has reportedly said that Bill Clinton told him everything in HoC is 99% true. The one percent that isn’t true is they could never pass a jobs law that quickly.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Watch the Ball?

LMC Thread

"I noticed the switch for the crystal ball has "China, Chongqing" on it. That's where the 29 Nov Hyatt Regency pic was traced to. No idea if any connection...it just caught my eye."

link

Where is Qclock evilwulf anyway???

edit on 31-12-2018 by crankyoldman because: because Q moves fast and you gotta keep up...

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
New Year's Eve 'Illuminati Ball'

And it has nothing to do with black magic, she makes very clear. “I’m not into the occult at all,” von Buhler noted. For her, “the whole idea of the Illuminati Ball is, it’s an Illuminati that has been started to help animals and the environment.”

Yeah, right.

link

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Wow, that makes a lot of sense, tues being new years day, good catch!!!!!

Ok, back to lurking, gotta get all the trim sanded for the baby room!

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I knew it wouldn't take long before John Brennan opened his Twitter piehole after Comey. They seem to "work" in tandem with each other. Right now, they are desperate to denigrate our sitting POTUS' leadership.

My #1 pick to do the perp walk live: twitter.com...

To Brennan: You wouldn't recognize REAL leadership if it smacked you in the face. You're just running scared. You seem a bit panicked.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Those tests are mainly for Alzheimer's/Demantia patients

Abbreviated Mental Test Score ...A 3 means serious impairment en.wikipedia.org...

MMSE en.wikipedia.org...

mild cognitive impairment=19-23

Has she been elected, Bill would have been the de facto president....but everyone knew that anyway.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Now you Holy See me, now you don't!

Director and deputy director of Vatican press office resign on last day of 2018

The surprise announcement came in the lead up to the February summit meeting of the presidents of all the bishops’ conferences, called by Pope Francis to address the protection of minors in the Catholic Church and the sexual abuse scandal that has done so much damage to the church worldwide. 

And only three days earlier we had this:

Vatican court hands down first-ever money laundering sentence

The Vatican's bank made headlines following the 1982 death of Roberto Calvi, known as "God's banker" because of his links to the Holy See, whose corpse was found hanging from Blackfriars Bridge in London.

Prosecutors believe it was a mafia killing linked to money laundering via the bank.

This and other scandals has seemingly prompted a clean-up in recent years, first under Pope Benedict XVI and then under the current pontiff Pope Francis, with about 5,000 bank accounts closed.

And about two weeks ago:

Catholic Church's third most senior cleric Cardinal George Pell - known as the 'Vatican's treasurer' - is found GUILTY of sexually abusing two choir boys inside a cathedral

Pope Francis on Wednesday announced the Cardinal would be removed from his cabinet following the announcement of the verdict. 

The Vatican made no mention of the accusations against Pell in explaining his departures, and said for now he would not be replaced from the 'C-9 group'.

edit on 31-12-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Yep, we all know where his loyalties lie.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

L.M.F.A.O. Wow, they really think most of us are stupid, don’t they?

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

It would appear so.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

"And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is woken out of his sleep, and said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof: and two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof.

Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof? And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves? And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord. Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the LORD of the whole earth." - Zechariah 4: 1-3, 11-14

Get ready.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Hey mate I made I big reply to you a few days back but you must've missed it

As for "what about the gold" you mentioned? Remember how Q has said "we Have ALL the gold" a few months ago?

And sometime last year iirc Q made a comment about "fixing the value of the US dollar to the price of GOLD in the next two years"!

Why isn't anyone talking about this? This is Huge!

Now anons are seeing movements in the price of gold But they can't figure out why? SMH! My guess is some of the gold is already being 'repatriated" as i type.

Or doesn't anyone know/talk about it?

Like we talked about, the world is about to see the US dollar go onto a Gold Standard (once again) which will effectively make much of the 'money' in the world 'valueless' and unable to be converted into the new US dollar which will no longer be the "petrodollar" but a truly new government backed currency

I believe it's one of the 'surprises' which will finish off the cabal and the huge amounts of (hidden) debts it 'owns' lol

as for the "lost nazi/japanese/german gold' ... here's a link to a post I made that you must've miseed, I hope it's what you're after

It began with all this stuff which I made a post about www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 1-1-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The ole skeptic poppin in...

If Trump somehow ends the fed and gets us back on the gold standard.... Ill eat all the crow you guys wanna throw at me.

WE now have a goalpost to hit. End the Fed. Gold Standard... You got bk.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

'Smallville' star Allison Mack cites Scientology as defense in sex trafficking case

link

Haha. Yes, gonna be a good show!

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

No. We'll have a few beers together!

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

Is there actually an EO that does that? I have seen a lot of talk about it but I don’t recall the actual EO.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Check out Michael Avenatti (@MichaelAvenatti): twitter.com...

Speaking of eating crow...

#winning

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Snopes '2018 Year in Review' lists a lot of what they covered in 2018. I thought for sure Q-related stuff would be prominently featured there but, not one mention - at all!?

Strange, considering the claim that Q is only the biggest meta-conspiracy to hit the planet ever!

link

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
From your link:

ekim [6:30 AM] I'm on it. Do you know what brock is going to do with them? I do kind of want to know, sir. efink [6:31 AM] google Seth Rich and shut up about it. cshaw [6:31 AM] OOg. [6:32] well, they are deplorable. idk. I think we should have done this a long time ago.

I think it is self explanatory.

top topics

<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join