It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: queenofswords

QoS, the timestamp is interesting, 5:44... message to Hussein?

Also not sure if significant but Dec 30th 2018 = 12+30+20+18 = 80 = infinity zero?

1+2+3+0+2+0+1+8 = 17

5:44 = 13 = 1+3 = 4
Whats up with 4?

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: pheonix358

I would like to know where Lynne Macnee is today.

If it's her notebook, why hasn't she come forward?

I haven't committed to spending time analyzing this notebook yet. It's acquisition, origin, method of distribution seems a bit vague to me right now.

It feels more like a distraction, but I could be wrong.

Who is Mr. St. Germain that he would receive this notebook to be plastered on his FB profile in a somewhat cryptic style?

Why would this woman that calls herself a researcher be given the notebook?

A hotel maid finds it and shows it to a co-worker who happens to be a Q follower and he takes it and keeps it for 3 months? Then, what? He sends it to Mr. St. Germain? The YouTube gal?

Then some "kid" shows up on a member's account and drops this YouTube video and at the same time the chans mention it? (I didn't see that, btw. Somebody here on this thread or the other one mentioned that.) I have read 8chan off and on today and have not seen the discussion.

After saying all that, there are some interesting dots to connect. I almost dread getting caught up in that new rabbit hole, however.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: IAMTAT

IDK that’s a stretch from Tony or John to Brian. Another Brother perhaps?

Brian Podesta is apparently a dangerous name to bring up...He exists and is connected with the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children.
You have a PM.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I can’t believe this is the first time I heard that name

Has Q ever mentioned?

link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thank you Care, have not got that far today as yet.

Fascinating.

If it is a deliberate drop, there will be just a few nuggets that need research, if not, it could in one form or another, be from any one of our Anon researchers.

P

link   
Link to article

So a Photographer finds Kevin Spacey.
Spacey personally delivers him some food.........you'll never guess what exact type of food he brings him. Can't make this stuff up.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

I can’t believe this is the first time I heard that name

Has Q ever mentioned?

Don't think so.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Brian Podesta is the son of John Podesta, tho I could be mistaken and he is the son of Tony.

He has been mentioned before as the son of one of them. Really remember it as john's son.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Wasn't Brian Podesta the cousin who made Art of men in White Rabbit costumes?

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Genesis 1:3

-PART-

-14-

HI AGAIN (again)(again) Y'ALL!!!

If youve been following since the beginning or if youre just joining us....

WERE TAKING BACK THE REPUBLIC

Some of you may be wondering, "What the heck is going on here???"

THE STORY OF Q

On or around OCTOBER 31 2017 (possibly earlier) an anonymous poster calling themselves

Q Clearance Patriot

began dropping intel crumbs on a popular weeaboo image posting board.
Those initial drops began calling onto Question the entirety of the Global Power Structure. Questions were posed about Presidential use of Military Assets on US soil, MI, the National Guard, John McStain's alleged "health issues", who sits on the board of directors at the MAYO Clinic where he was receiving "treatment", how Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters have grandiose wealth far beyond what a public servant could possibly earn, and so on.
Once these initial crumbs were leaked that popular image posting board became suddenly and powerfully flooded by bots, shills, ddos attacks, temporary shutdows, firing and hiring of new moderators, unexplained dissapearances of threads, data and much much more. Soon the crumbs began to precede and coincide with Tweets by President Donald J Trump(4-10-20 +++) sparking renewed and redoubled efforts at both dissemination and decoding. Further "Q Clearance Patriot" drops about the absolutely unfettered power/abuse/control globally of the C . I . A (clowns in america, "clowns"for short) were met with further fury including subtle attacks against the NSA in the press. Nevertheless this crumb dropper(s) contiuned calling out alleged CIA/Cabal assets, fixers, and blackmailers such as GANNETT, TEGNA, Hugh Hefner, Heidi Fleiss, Rizvi Traverse, Prince ALwaleed Bin Talal+++, Past US Presidents, Escaped Nazis, Soros+, the Rothschild Family++, Loop Capital Markets, HUMA, the Awans, Podesta, Epstein, Abramovic, Rockerfellers, and on and on and on......
The endless torrent of disruptions this spurred on, forced the leaker by now known simply as "Q" to move and begin posting at an even skeevier image posting board. The shilling, DDOS attacks, disinfo, sliding, spamming, bots, splintering continued Ad-Nauseum unabated, yet Q persisted and the information (proof of CIA/CABAL/SEC.SOC. debauched crimes and unspeakable evil) was slowly but surely reaching the plebean masses(normies). Q made it very clear that it is up to US, THE PEOPLE, to make these wrongs known to ALL, so that evil should have no shadow of doubt to hide behind. The drops (including photos from AF1 over NK and Camp David) continued and coincided/predicted many major world events and presidential visits. NOW after months and months of slow-leaking "THE PLAN" it seems finally
... ....... the Stage is Set....... ...

ENJOY THE SHOW

Well, me and my blue eyed brother smashed the moon crawler to bits back in 1973. Nothing on but our shorts and white handled hammers from hardware hank. There is no plan. There never was one. If this world is worth more, us ooga ooga types will allow it. Vincent Price

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

4 = 4 firewalls?

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Brian is a brother or cousin or adopted? Brother?

Anyway...dangerous.

That was the shutdown name of the interwebs back in the day.

He's connected to NCMEC.

He also somehow has top secret clearance...military service?

Honey Bee exposed it all back in PG days and had all her channels wiped off the net.

I think she reposted them to bitchute.

I will see if I can find one...

They sure didn't want that being exposed back then.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

You guys keep researching the contents of the notebook. I'll keep scanning the internet for signs of important indictments, or seizures, or imminent declassification, or Suicides, or missing Deep-Staters, or DOJ announcements, or Mattis heading to Gitmo, etc..

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That was Alex Podesta.

Eta. Not sure who he belongs to.

It's confusing.

I think Podesta parents adopted something like 20 kids after john and Tony were grown... Humanitarians...
edit on 30 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Nevermind..

edit on 30-12-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: Tiredoflooking synchronicity

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 1776IIIV

Does that mean i can stop now?

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Thin of it as the Hotel California

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
"The Notebook" could be genuine and somebody (or a conspiring group) is trying to turn it into a false story.

Some of the "entries" may be planted.

😎

I follow many conspiracy theories and assign probabilities to all of them. No absolute truth or no absolute falsehood; sort of a quantum mechanical probability set where 0.0 is completely false and 1.0 is completely true. Some have very low probabilities, e.g., paint-on thermite dropping the twin towers is vanishingly small.

Over the past year, with more data, I have slowly moved Q from 0.1 to 0.8. In my opinion, it isn't yet a sure thing because the people involved, team Q, are clever enough to manipulate the Q followers and I wonder how much manipulation they are doing and what their actual endgame is. Are we in some grand psychological experiment that is assessing the possibility of armed resistance to the deep state? There are many possibilities other than the stated goal.

The discovery of a notebook that says what certain folk want it to say is indeed fortuitous. Some of it is too dramatic to be believable. My initial thought had the word "coincidence" in it.
Was it written and "found" to confirm belief and later shown to be a hoax just to muddy the waters and disrupt the QAnons? Is it a prank? There are obviously double agents everywhere gathering data and providing disinformation. At some point, there will be agents provocateurs churning away trying to disrupt the process by inciting premature action.

I assess the notebook validity at a 0.001 at this point wondering what the true aim of the notebook is. I plan to ignore it and trust the plan.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Here is one video speaking about why they don't want Brian Podesta spoken about...

Now youtube made her take down the original vid but here it is on bitchute.

www.bitchute.com...

Enlightening.

In the early days it was these connections that taught me this is all FAR from a conspiracy theory!

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
It's going to be so frustrating getting info in the 2 hours after the New Year is chimed in.

Mobile networks will be jammed, which will also be a great time to pounce with arrests when deep state can't reliably contact each other with warnings.

NYE is notorious for pulling off crimes.

Reduced police patrols, extended response times, and best of all....gunshots far and wide.

top topics

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join