It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: IAMTAT
originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: queenofswords

QoS, the timestamp is interesting, 5:44... message to Hussein?

Also not sure if significant but Dec 30th 2018 = 12+30+20+18 = 80 = infinity zero?

1+2+3+0+2+0+1+8 = 17

Qumquat numbers.

5:44 = 13 = 1+3 = 4
Whats up with 4?

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Notebook Pg 82
I abandonned my car - Wikileaks Vault 7 - QRS11- HRC

I searched on "QRS11" and got one hit.

BLUE LANTERN LEVEL 3: POST-LICENSE END-USE CHECK ON APPLICATION GC 0451-05

Q #977

What is a QRS11 Chip?

The QRS is part of a "Family" of Gyro-chips. They range from the early QRS11 and include QRS116, QRS14, QRS28.
As you will see, this QRS chip has been installed in basically anything that moves which requires any type of gyro-stabilisation or orientation. As you can see from the image above the QRS11 chip and its MILITARY capabilities are guarded and Boeing was found selling it within their planes to China.

More info
edit on 31-12-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Hey, what 17 about? Jack dwarfs and apes? What about 17?

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Did people see where in the Spacey video, he was drinking from a coronation commemorative cup, a nod to the Royals....

www.harrods.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1776IIIV
Hey, what 17 about? Jack dwarfs and apes? What about 17?

17=Q / Q=17

Got it?

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Been very busy

Regarding “the notebook”
Aallanon does seem peculiar but some of this is checking out with what I’m aware of.

EMN IAMTAT QOS
Brian is very dark
He’s connected to the Clintons too

BC’s Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) www.washingtonpost.com... " target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.washingtonpost.com...
““My old friend Carlos Slim...” - BC
“After Clinton borrowed a plane from Canadian mining magnate Frank Giustra, the foundation began a new development effort — funded in part by $100 million from Giustra”

Slim is Mexico’s richest man
He is NOT the owner of CEMEX, as has been wrongly stated by many across the “conspiracy” world, but he does own a lot of major companies including construction co Elementia (via Slim’s Grupo Carso) and Mexico’s version of AT&T, TelMex. Lots of connections others can post about regarding him, Clinton’s etc

Emiliano Salinas (son of former Pres of Mexico) was a member of NXIVM, worked for Lazard Investments, which handled the restructuring of CEMEX.

CEMEX  is connected  to the  ultra-corrupt  Mexican “Government”. Quite a few members also hold membership within NXIVM.
CEMEX was given over $7 million for a contract to build houses in Haiti. CEMEX donated to the Clinton Foundation as well.
Connected to CGI concreteproducts.com... " target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> concreteproducts.com...

NXIVM was protected by HRC/BC + friends for decades.
NXIVM funded by Clare Bronfman (member of BC’s CGI) who donates to Gillibrand.
NXIVM based in Albany, NY.
U.S. Sen Gillibrand (NY)
Gillibrand’s father, Doug Retnik worked as attorney for NXIVM for around 4 short months in 2004

One of CEMEX’s main shareholders  are the Bronfman  / Rothschild  Investment  Corp.

NXIVM is the KEY

Cranky a few flights in/out DO have HVTs - no IDs given to me for all of who is, just told that it is true & some IDs I would know. Which by extension some of YOU ALL could possibly know. IDs classed above what my contacts can divulge.

I really wish/hope we could get FULL declass of all the evil & corruption going on. I know that would hurt a lot for the world but it’s necessary.

edit on 31-12-2018 by 0311Warrior because: 😈

edit on 31-12-2018 by 0311Warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Thanks for being our ear to the ground.
If youre ever out east, lunch is on me marin

Also, is nxivm still operational with so many players off he board?
edit on 12 31 2018 by dashen because: Wanna know

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Here is where folks struggle and I get it. I have said over and over again. The "laws" for going to jail are for you and I, not those at the top. The laws are not for them at all. Their moral system (DNA) sees their effort to control the human cattle by any means possible as not only reasonable but GODLY.

Could DJT order his DOJ to arrest X and charge them with screwing up? Maybe, honestly maybe. But even so, how would your life change if McCabe was charged with X and got a two year multi-million dollar trial paid for by you only for it to end with "he was following orders and is covered, but he will serve 3 weeks for an expense violation?"

Q has pointed out, rightly, that most of the high level folks will go down for treason - which requires the military, which requires gitmo, which requires new infrastructure, which requires contracts done under obama and bush to be redone so countries getting screwed don't go to war, which requires an entire systemic recreation of the DOJ - and demands enough of the public be awake to deal with it.

What folks in school were taught about the justice system was to mind control them into accepting the terms of that reality. The Elite were never taught those things because those rules did not apply to them. The CEO at Starbucks does not wear a uniform, so the barista screaming he's in violation of dress code is more sad then comical.

Once again you nail it Cranky ... sh$t even I marvel at the complexity of this 'event' ... it's like reading/watching a 'thriller' in real time ... as all this takes time and I think The Plan is essentially a 4yr one, at the most.

Because that's all the time they currently are guaranteed to have to 'enact The Plan' . . . and afaic "failure is Not an option"

And when you consider we are dealing with a cabal that has entrenched itself with the world's institutions great and small so as you say

which I believe is already being done on the QT, and Q said early in the piece that "80% of all information regarding the arrests would not be made public" which makes sense and her

We all know that people like HRC et al and ALL the other people who were/are directly part of the cabal were involved in many many heinous crimes which involved Human Trafficking and 'other human rights abuses' ... things for which No 'judicial exemptions' apply

These are crimes against humanity which "any normal human" would insist was 'dealt with ASAP and with the Full extent of the law e.g. child abuse esp CP/abuse for profit. "these people are SICK" ... Q's crew already have ALL the 'trump cards' (pardon the pun -- makes me wonder though in this rabbit hole) to 'end the game' with Any of these 'players' whenever they want

All of which I'm fairly certain the NSA have many 'terror-bytes' of incontravertable information re: ALL this, (aka 'evidence')

How many times has Q said, "we have it ALL"!? Many.

I think there were photos in the envelopes at the funeral, for there's nothing like a 'picture to speak a 1000 words' at a glance

Likely they were 100% compromising photos of things each of the recipients had been involved in, something which they had believed Had been completely secret or at least "safely secured/destroyed"

and now they (the Black Hats) KNOW it's not ... and what it means ... it's over, but there's an unprecedented hitch;

and this demands enough of the public be awake to deal with it.

Yes, which is why Q has been playing such an integral part of The Plan by (hopefully) "titillating the anons' into investigating the Facts for themselves becoz the Chans being the home of the largest group of Critically Outspoken, Cynical, Skeptics who don't trust ANYONE and will systematically 'D&D 'Debunk and Destroy' anyone foolish enough to try and "pull a fast one on them"

Yes, they've been tricked before, which is why it's now SO much harder to do so and LARP'ers are quickly exposed should they attempt it these days

ergo, from post #1 post Qwas most definitely just some LARPER duh! and this continued for a bit except for those of us who could see "the bigger picture" as to where this Q thing was about and trying to head.

Q HAD officially 'challenged' The Most potentially dangerous group of "investigators' on the planet, "the online HF autists" to "prove he's a LARP' and what he's saying isn't The Truth (mixed with disinformation ... so use your own heads and Decide for Yourselves.

It then became so that IF the HFAnons could debunk Q they could then confidently say "Q's a LARP" --- BUT they could not

In fact together 'they/we' decided early in Q's posts that "it was the 'Real Deal' which is why this thread and others like it show

But I think there's been an issue between the 'staunch Q believers' who Know The Story of the Cabal's history and what this 'fight' is truly about. There's a great video from a Trump pre-election rally where he sums up in 5 mins the corruption of the cabal and he names it's players i.e. HRC, Hussein et al and the roles they've played ... I have copy of it but I can't find it on YT anymore or I'd link it. He doesn't 'pull any punches' and makes it clear that "this presidency is unlike any other presidency of the past and the events coming are unprecedented But "in the interests of everyone in the Human race

How many times has Q said to the anons "you have more than you know" ? Why doesn't anyone else realize that "we have to" join some of those dots ourselves and realize that we could "best help Q" by doing our Best to "wake" those around us who are still dreaming in Wonderland

I think, depending on 'how we join the dots' and the 'picture' we get as a result IS astonishing, most promising and truly Game changing should it succeed to fruition

and the 'picture' I get is not the one most Q followers are 'up to date' (or even close to) with what I think is at 'the heart' of what's happening and The Crux of The Plan is based on Q's post which simply states "we have ALL the gold"

Which is what you asked about the gold, you must've missed my post a couple back where I go into quite some detail about those "Kennedy Bearer Bonds" from 1934! (wut) and all the 'hidden Japanese/Chinese/German/Incan/god knows 'who's' gold

BUT Trump has just signed an EO that will "reconnect the US dolar to be backed by gold" aka a "gold standard" that it to be slowly introduced over the next two years with a transition date where ALL 'old US dollars' MUST be transferred into the new currency

This will include ALL cash and assets WHICH MUST BE ACCOUNTED FOR! Can you imagine how much 'funny money' is going to come to light as a result of this? Something similar happened with the Euro which is why the GBP took longer to 'join' as ways had to be found to "exchange and still retain" so many 'hidden assets' !? They don't have the time

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on Mon Dec 31 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: Trim Those Quotes

edit on Mon Dec 31 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix BB CODE

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Well this is interdasting...considering it's New Years Eve, 12 hours before Jan 1st.

In the U.K. This morning I have received the following message in Facebook messenger from 3 different people:

"Please inform all contacts from your list not to open a video called the "Dance of the Hillary". It is a virus that formats your mobile. Beware it is very dangerous. They announced it today on BBC radio. Fwd this msg to as many as you can!"

Questions:
1) A genuine virus? Then why not warned on BBC tv news as well as radio,
2) What are the odds of it having Hillary with a double L in the title? (Hillary Clinton). Also remember the searches for a video of Hillary doing evil things some months ago!
3) is this a frightener to stop people watching a genuine video of Hillary timed for release on New Years Eve, just before the marine EOs come into force.
4) Have any other countries had this?
5) would only state or deep state agents have coding ability to virus a format of your phone?

In summary, state driven? Deep state driven? Or Nothing to See Here?

edit on 31-12-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-12-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: IAMTAT

Brian is a brother or cousin or adopted? Brother?

Anyway...dangerous.

That was the shutdown name of the interwebs back in the day.

He's connected to NCMEC.

He also somehow has top secret clearance...military service?

Honey Bee exposed it all back in PG days and had all her channels wiped off the net.

I think she reposted them to bitchute.

I will see if I can find one...

They sure didn't want that being exposed back then.

Re: Brian Podesta/Richard Branson (per Notebook)

Brian Podesta is apparently a Senior Analyst at National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
Richard Branson/VIRGIN Mobile is the founder of ICMEC
www.icmec.org...

The notebook directly ties these two together.
edit on 31-12-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton
= 1032 =
Q Discloses The Truth

This Rames guy's "certificate" is not a Grand Lodge Certificate, eisegesis. It looks like a form he either downloaded from the internet or created himself and filled in the blanks. His "certificate" should have the Grand Lodge of New Jersey F & AM on it for authentification (as well as a number of other authenticating marks). It doesn't:

edit on Mon Dec 31 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Count Conservato Tweet
: Is Kevin Spacey the Cabals weak link?

Oh, and if I heard correctly this morning, isn’t it one year since Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain had their lives end in suicide?
Spacey should be very careful.
Ok, not a year... I heard it wrong.
edit on b000000312018-12-31T08:22:44-06:0008America/ChicagoMon, 31 Dec 2018 08:22:44 -0600800000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Anyway...dangerous.

He's connected to NCMEC.

Honey Bee exposed it all back in PG days and had all her channels wiped off the net.

Brian Podesta is apparently a Senior Analyst at National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
www.icmec.org...

Very interesting. Sadly, we know now that some huge percentage of these childrens' agencies are actually engaged in child trafficking themselves. Has anyone ever taken a good close look at the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children?

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Just had an interesting insight on my avatar - the wooden knight bust carving.

It was carved 800 years ago - great workmanship considering that! It must have been made for/of an important Member of the nobility.

800 years ago was the signing of the Magna Carta, which was also around the end of the key crusades, inlculding that of Richard the Lionheart - King John's predecessor/brother.

Just found it synchronistic to the current We The People demand for fairness via Q.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I was skimming through the notebook last night and noticed a link for ALUBUM.
Initially I thought it was a spelling mistake and was referenced to being a link for child procurement??
I can't find the page in the notebook it was mentioned on now.

Anyway the only things I could find with a cursory search was an Asian band and a twitter handle.

Anyone else looked into it?
edit on 31/12/2018 by UKWO1Phot because: spelling

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

For someone who appears to be so meticulous a researcher and note taker, it blows my mind that this person carelessly left it behind in a B & B. At least this researcher can retrieve all his/her work from the internet now, lol!

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Anyway...dangerous.

He's connected to NCMEC.

www.icmec.org...

Very interesting. Sadly, we know now that some huge percentage of these childrens' agencies are actually engaged in child trafficking themselves. Has anyone ever taken a good close look at the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children?

Brian Pod. is son of Don & Jane Pod.
Jane's FB showed old photos of them (with Brian and brother) with Bill Clinton at WH parties in the 90s (read John Pod. relation).

Jane P. and John P. both work @ WAPO.

Chances of Brian and John Pod. being related...HIGH.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: UKWO1Phot

maybe it could be a mirror MUBULA

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

the Honey Bee vids were enlightning

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon