It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

edit on Fri Dec 28 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: MOD NOTE www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
a reply to: crankyoldman

my mom died. her lungs collaps or something about not any blood to them. we fond her in after hutn camp. she was puting wood in the woostove. dad and me both got deer and was happy but thrwo them out becase mom alwauys cut them and we didnt how to. dad is realy mad now. we didnt know she was sick. i just found her logon when searching her computer. she always tols us what was happen with the news n qs.

I think I speak for everyone here, many thousands and beyond, that we are DEEPLY DEEPLY saddened by your mother's passing. She had a great heart, she posted often and she will be missed on the thread. Her Strength and Wisdom can be seen here. Much love to you and your father... Cranky and...

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Mick Mulvaney and Jared Kushner are at the dinner with Trump at VP's place.

Knowing Trump he will put out some tweets later, and we'll get a clue on what they talked about.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
a reply to: crankyoldman

my mom died. her lungs collaps or something about not any blood to them. we fond her in after hutn camp. she was puting wood in the woostove. dad and me both got deer and was happy but thrwo them out becase mom alwauys cut them and we didnt how to. dad is realy mad now. we didnt know she was sick. i just found her logon when searching her computer. she always tols us what was happen with the news n qs.

Oh my goodness!

I am so sorry to hear that!

Condolences to you and your father.

As has been mentioned, a good place to start is the first few pages of each of the threads that Dashen has compiled. This whole Q thing has been going on for a bit over a year and there has been so much written about it in that time period it is very difficult to summarize in a few short paragraphs.

Once more, I am terribly sorry to hear of your loss.

link   
Leaked Info Exposes How Facebook Polices Global Political Speech

Every other Tuesday morning, several dozen Facebook employees gather over breakfast to come up with the rules, hashing out what the site’s two billion users should be allowed to say. The guidelines that emerge from these meetings are sent out to 7,500-plus moderators around the world.

“It’s all true: Everything is fake,”

It's all true: Everything is fake. Also mobile user counts are fake. No one has figured out how to count logged-out mobile users, as I learned at reddit. Every time someone switches cell towers, it looks like another user and inflates company user metrics t.co...

As I stated after Reddit Q bloody purge, advertisers need to class action on them now.

link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

I'm very sorry to hear your mom has passed.
She was valued and respected in our community here.
We will all miss her.

edit on 28-12-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

So sorry to hear about your Mom. She was well respected and she will be missed.

OMG...bless you and your Dad. My heart goes out to you all.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Hmmm.
Mom died of a pulmonary embolism while we were hunting. My dad is mad because we had to throw our deer away because mom isn’t here to cut them up for us.

Could be severely detached, but for me, this smells a bit.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I am sorry for your ur loss.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

You have a PM

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Sorry for your loss.
There is definitely something fishy with the Bre Payton story.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
They were referring to this

Bre Payton, conservative writer, dies at 26 after sudden illness

A few hours earlier Friday, Domenech asked for prayers and linked to a CaringBridge website that said Payton was found unresponsive on Thursday in San Diego. Doctors, according to the post, determined she had contracted the “H1N1 flu and possibly meningitis.”

Payton, who was based in Washington, was in California this week guest-hosting a show on the One America News Network. On Wednesday, Payton told her Twitter followers to tune in that night to see her on television.

But the next morning, according to the CaringBridge post, a friend found her “unresponsive and barely breathing.”

That seemed rather fast?
edit on 12/28/2018 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: butcherguy

You have a PM

I replied.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

This was from the last post your mother wrote to us here...it pertains to you.
It's clear that she loved you very much.

For me, that is what the Q movement has done. It has not only reawaken my research skills but it has also taught me to awaken those skills and the drive for knowledge in my kids.

I won't be here much longer, but they will. And for me, teaching them to look deeper means more to me than anything. Because they are the future, and everything that happens today affect them and their children, and all future generations.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Thank you for letting us know. As has already been said she was respected on the board and this forum.

May you and your Dad find peace and acceptance.

Thoughts and prayers for your family.

She will be missed.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I made a few tweeks...

It is kind of funny, since that's the actual pool at GITMO

Rogers needs some sun anyway.

edit on 28-12-2018 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: queenofswords

Mick Mulvaney and Jared Kushner are at the dinner with Trump at VP's place.

Knowing Trump he will put out some tweets later, and we'll get a clue on what they talked about.

If so, that means this meeting is probably about how to proceed regarding the Wall and the Government shutdown.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

As your Mom's chosen ATS Name (JusVistn) implies, she was here on Earth to fulfill a mission and return home. Tell your Dad not to be mad. Time moves fast in this realm. He will be with Justina again soon.

In the meantime, you and Dad live your day-to-day life as Justina would want you too. That's the best way to remember and honor your her!

-CareWeMust

top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join